We are opposite

Crying Moon

It was soon morning. The birds chirped happily and continuously from the branches next to Yuri's window. Then there was a sudden knock on the door. "Wake up sleepy head!" 

Yuri flipped her blanket over her head and covered herself. "Wake up already!" the yelling wouldn't stop. It was a Saturday. Usually, Yuri would be sleeping in peacefully but that normal Saturday was no more when Jaejoong was now here, living in her house. "HUH???" Yuri yelled when she peeked out from her blanket. 

The door wasn't even open. It was only the voice from behind the door that created all the mess. "Wake up! I have a present for you this morning!" Jaejoong said. 

"Go ahead and brush your teeth! I'll be waiting out here..."

"Okay fine" Yuri replied. Her feet reached down for her slippers and went out lazily. Yuri stopped in front of the mirror and picked up the tooth brush. She carefully brushed them then moved on to washing her face. 

"Good morning!" Jaejoong greeted when he saw Yuri walking out. "What were you doing this morning? I don't usually wake up early in the morning you know..." she yawned. 

"I don't know about that because I just moved here. I'm sorry about what I did yesterday to your boyfriend." Jaejoong apologized with a smile. "Eh?"

"Though I know he's not a good guy but what I did yesterday was pretty childish. I'm sorry about it!"

What Jaejoong was saying sure surprised Yuri. It was like a lightning that completely strike on her and woke her up. "Sorry?"

"That's why I made you this! All I can find were eggs and rice so eat up! I don't do this much often to enjoy every bit of it missy!" Jaejoong gave her a bowl and a pair of chopsticks. "Don't take it too personally! I'm still warning you that he's not a good guy so watch out. If you don't believe me, you will sure see the consequences later. Don't blame me if I don't rescue you in time from him..."

"You know, I still don't get it. Though I believe you're an angel, but why do you keep on saying Siwon is a bad guy? I've been with him for awhile and he never did anything to me. He's nice and kind too. What exactly are you trying to tell me?" 

The fact that Jaejoong kept on warning her made Yuri felt a bit annoyed. "I'm an angel and I don't lie. I never lie! I was send here to protect you from that devil, as a command from heaven. It's not like I chose a random girl and live with them."

Yuri kept the silence for awhile. Jaejoong too didn't say anything else and only looked down at his bowl. He played with his chopsticks on his hands and didn't looked right at her. "I'll believe it when I see it" Yuri finally spoke quietly. She didn't mean to not believe Jaejoong but saying her boyfriend was a devil wasn't easy. Because she was with him for quite a long time already, she thought she kind of understood him and knew his character.

Too bad that she didn't really  learned about it completely yet.

"It's fine with me! Just when you found out, I don't know what can you do about it!"

Jaejoong realized that he had been making the atmosphere a bit uncomfortable when he was trying to say sorry. "Let's just forget about it right now alright? Stay with the future then. But I'm telling you, I'm here to protect you anyway"

 

Siwon had woken up a few minutes ago and was already nicely dressed up. He put on his suit and ready for a day. The schedule on his desk said that he was going to be busy today when he had to go meet up with a few customers. Siwon owned a business company located in the middle of Seoul. Though people thought that he was so talented that he could build a big company like how it was today in a month.

But really, it was all set up for him. He had talents to run it, but the part where it took time to create it, was planned by Hades. His Lord Hades prepared a life for Siwon on Earth filled with money. The purpose was to just easily grab Yuri in his hands.

"Hello?" Siwon picked up a call through the telephone in his home. 

"Yes Mr. Choi, Mr. Kim is here and ready for a talk already. When will you get here?" his assistant replied. Siwon fixed his tie first before answering. "Maybe ten minutes or so."

"Yes sir. I'll be telling Mr. Kim about it!" 

The line went beep beep. 

 

"Do you have anything to do today?" Jaejoong asked while cleaning up the table. Yuri however was in her room changing into another set of clothes. "Just the usual training!" she answered.

"I got the weekends off but instead, I need training as a new doctor so it's like a full week job." She brushed her hair while closing the door of her bedroom. "Well then I'm going with you!"

Yuri froze her combing and stared at him. "Going with me?" 

"Yes. Not going to work there, just walking you there! I'll be picking you up too so don't leave before I arrived."

"Why is that?"

"You need 100% protection and since I'm jobless, I need to you there and back, so you wouldn't run into any troubles, like that old fart and his men yesterday."

Yuri couldn't stop Jaejoong anyway so why bother defending. She resumed what she was doing while Jaejoong continue cleaning.

 

A screech of tires echoed the underground parking lots. It was Siwon who arrived at his company with his assistant who was waiting for him. "Good morning Mr. Choi! Here's what you asked." He handed Siwon a new cellphone while Siwon returned him with his suitcase. 

"You'll be going on a talk with Mr. Kim about the sponsoring to his program. Then you'll have lunch with Miss Lee about some personal paperwork. After dinner, you'll have an interview with the press." the assistant followed beside Siwon while presenting him the full schedule.

They reached the hall room where staffs were bowing to say hello to him. "Which room is he in?"

"Yes? Oh Room 345, on the 4th floor sir."

Without saying anything further, Siwon left for the elevator.

 

Like Jaejoong said, he followed Yuri to her workplace for training. He was enjoying the scenery of Seoul while on his feet and asking all sort of questions. "What did you say your boyfriend is?"

"He's a president of a business company SilverD" she answered as she was focusing on the sidewalk.

"A president huh? How interesting..."

"Whe----" 

"Can you stop asking me questions."

"Fine..."

Jaejoong didn't say anymore and just followed. He saw Yuri turned left then right constantly, which made it harder for him to remember the way to pick her up later. 

989375rhvl9ir0un.gif

Please comment and subscribe if you haven't!