I'm warning

Crying Moon

"Remember! Stay here because I'm going to come here later when you're done" Jaejoong said it again before going off. Yuri nodded but in a whatever way. "I hope I can find my way back later" he mumbled as he turned away.

 

"Oh hey Mr. Choi! It's nice to see you again." a man stood up from his chair as soon as Siwon opened the door. The man hold up his hand and Siwon replied with a handshake. "Yes Mr. Kim, what bring you here today?" 

Siwon smiled and sat down with his professional manner. "Do you remember? SilverD promised to sponsor for our program for kids the next Saturday?" 

"Oh yes, yes!" Siwon answered. Mr. Kim then slided over the paperwork with a yellow envelop around it. It labeled "Kids Festival". Siwon picked up the package and scanned through every piece of paper. The event will be hold next Saturday and some of a companies already sponsored quite an amount already. "Huhm... there are lots of sponsors this year Mr. Kim. Of course I'll be glad to sponsor the festival." 

Mr. Kim grinned and glanced at his watch. "That's very nice of you, well look, it might be time for me to leave so you can start your work. Please notify me when you're done with the sponsoring paperwork Mr. Choi! It's great that SilverD participated this year for the kids!" the man said before grabbing the suitcase and headed out. 

Siwon smirked at the man and threw the papers on the table quickly. He had no interest in it.

 

"Do you know where SilverD is mister driver?" Jaejoong settled in the taxi cab with an older man in front of him. The old guy looked at the mirror that reflected Jaejoong and examined. He had a dark black beard around the chin and his hair was a little white. Jaejoong could see the wrinkles on his face. "You're new to this place aren't you?"

"Pardon?" Jaejoong widen his eyes. 

"Are you new to this place? I haven't seen you before!" The driver repeated. Jaejoong smiled. "Of course sir, I'm new! I've just moved in two days ago." 

"No wonder! Welcome little guy. Now, where did you say you wanted to go?" 

"SilverD, a company somewhere here."

"SilverD? That huge business place?" the old man asked. He couldn't believe that Jaejoong didn't notice that big building when it was huge and not so easy to miss. 

"I guess, I've seen it before, that's why I'm asking you sir." Jaejoong replied. "Alright new kid. What's your name?"

"Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong sir."

"Jaejoong? I'm Mr.Seong, that's what they always call me around here!"

They both greeted each other with a friendly conversation. Jaejoong had made a new friend and learned much new stuff about the Earth and so was Mr. Seong, who learned a lot about Jaejoong too, except the angel identity. What Jaejoong knew was that Mr. Seong had been around here for a long time, like 50 years already.  He could be Jaejoong's Earth friend!

"Who's the one that you're moving into Jaejoong?" Mr. Seong became more curious when Jaejoong revealed more about of his story. Although Jaejoong had only been on this Earth a few days ago and had nothing much of a story to tell, pretty much of it were stories from his past life, before he was an angel.

"My friend? Oh, I don't know if I do consider her as a friend or not because she's my relative." Jaejoong remembered what Yuri told Siwon last night about himself. He was her cousin. "She's Kwon Yuri"

"Kwon Yuri?" Jaejoong nodded.

There was a weird silence between the two. Mr. Seong stayed still for at least a minute or so without saying anything. Jaejoong didn't notice at first until he glanced at the mirror with the man's reflection. "Is there something wrong Mr. Seong?"

"Oh no... nothing... well look, you're here, there's SilverD!"

Jaejoong looked out the window and saw the huge building that Mr. Seong did mentioned on the ride. There were a long and big silver letters across the top. S I L V E R D ,Jaejoong read. "Thank you Mr. Seong, how much was it?" digging out the pocket on his pants and found a few pieces of money. 

"You don't have to pay me Jaejoong. It was our first time meeting so I'm giving you free. You sounded like a new fellow!" he smiled. Jaejoong smiled too in return for such a good man he met. "Thank you!"

Jaejoong closed the taxi's door and waved goodbye. 

 

Jaejoong wandered around inside a big and tall building with a high dome on top. It was crowded with people in work uniform walking up and down. Jaejoong looked back at his clothes as it was only a pair of jean and simple t-shirt. It was awkward enough and everyone was staring at him one by one. 

These people seriously... mind your own business! 

He came upon the help desk in a corner of the building in front of a lady in black  and white. "May I help you?" she asked.

"Uhhh... I'm here to see Siwon." Jaejoong replied. The lady looked at Jaejoong in a serious manner and was suspecting him somehow, in a way. "Do you have an appointment?" Jaejoong thought of the appointment which he found irritating. "Do I have to have an appointment to meet him?"

"Yes sir."

"Well I don't have one and I have to see your boss right this instant!" his tone volumed itself to another level. The lady behind the desk immediately picked up the phone and dialed some numbers. From the look, Jaejoong could tell she was nervous about him. 

"Mr. Choi, there's a guy who demands to see you. Do you by any chance know who he is?" she said to the other phone line. "A guy? What's his name?" Siwon thought for a moment to himself in his room. A guy?

"What's your name?" the lady asked Jaejoong who was losing his patient. "Name? Jaejoong"

"Jaejoong sir"

Jaejoong? By any chance, it's Antol?

"Let him in, I'll say when there's problem" Siwon hang up. He rubbed his forehead and went on thinking about who could it be. He had a feeling that he knew who Jaejoong was but somehow, he just forgot. 

"Please make your way up to 2nd floor, room 9 on the right. That's Mr. Choi's room!" she directed Jaejoong through her fingers pointing toward the elevator. Jaejoong ignored where she was pointing and left ahead. "This place is more complicated than I thought"

He reached the elevator and pushed the button. He waited for the door to open then stepped in. It was only him inside the empty little square. He suddenly sensed the feeling where he was a new angel who was just arrived on heaven and found himself lost in another world. It was only him, alone...

Before Jaejoong knew it, the door opened again and led him out. He looked to his right and saw the number 9 on the big door. 

Jaejoong, Jaejoong, where have I heard that name before. Siwon thought. 

"Hello there" a voice crept in from behind the door suddenly. Siwon looked up and saw the same face he saw at Yuri's house who identified himself as her "cousin". So it's really him. 

Remembering what his Lord said, Siwon had to try to be one of the nicest guy in front of Jaejoong. "You're Jaejoong? Please come in!" Siwon had started his play. 

Jaejoong smirked at Siwon's reaction and walked inside. He pulled out the chair in front of Siwon's desk and sat down crossing his legs. "It looks like you're having a nice life here" Jaejoong said.

Siwon smiled. "Thank you"

"What's your reason for coming here today?"

"It's nothing more than I'm here to tell you something. I know it's too early to say it but your face really bothers me even the first time we met. So from now on, why don't you just get away from Yuri? You know who I am and not her real cousin so do you get me?" Jaejoong glared at Siwon.

"Me? Why is that?" Siwon replied, still with a smile on his face. "I know who you're! I know why are you here, and that's my reason for coming here. Though I've just met you, I can feel a strong desire inside you and a dark aura around you. You can't trick me with that useless mask of yours. Why am I seeing you here is to tell you to leave Yuri alone. You've been around her long enough. If you don't, don't blame me for what I'll be doing to you later on!"

Jaejoong warned. His trait was being impatient and didn't like to stretch the conversation long like how people did. Though he was pretty sure Siwon wouldn't listen to whatever he said, he came to only warn him. 

"I think you've misunderstood everything about me Jaejoong-ah! I love Yuri, why do I have to leave?"

"You? Love? It's all fake. The first time I saw in that hotel room disgusted me. You're no good plus not worth to be loved. Do you understand me?" he stood up from his chair and grew a little furious.  

Siwon also stood up from his seat. "Please respect me because I don't accept all the insults". Siwon's voice grew deeper as he was not being nice anymore.

Jaejoong grabbed Siwon by his collar and pulled him forward. "You don't deserve my respect. I'm warning you for the last time, I don't like you to wandered around Yuri because it's my job to protect her from now on. I don't like to see you and don't want to see you so disappear"

His grab loosen as he pushed Siwon away. Jaejoong instantly walked out and closed the door loudly. Siwon was left inside and fixed his shirt since it was wrinkled. Siwon smirked at Jaejoong's sight while he felt like Jaejoong was hard for him and his mission.

"Jerk!" Jaejoong mumbled after he got out behind the door. "I know he's no good! Devils are devils, what's so attractive about him that that girl Yuri likes him so much."

989375rhvl9ir0un.gif

Please comment and subscribe! Pardon any grammars or typing errors since I'm trying my best.