TOP Problem

Living with "Monsters"

As I came downstairs, TOP was by the pool area, the pool was covered, over the pool and him, was like a tent. I sat over the pool cover, it felt like a water bed.

“Hiya oppa, where’s Seungri and Daesung?”

“They’re by the lake, playing around the fishes.”

“Why don’t we join them?”

“I’d want some times alone now.”

“Okay…”

I walked over to Seungri and Daesung. I sat on the ground, pouting.

“Hi noona, wanna play with the fishes?” Seungri said.

“Sure.” I pulled out a huge stick, and dabbed it into the water.

“That’s no fun, come on.” Daesung said.

They both pulled me over, the water was warm, and clear. I got up, and splashed water towards Daesung.

“Hey guys, whatcha doing in the wateh?” A voice shouted.

It was Taeyang, and TOP behind him, with his hood up.

“Why is hyung’s hood up?” Seungri asked.

“Because the sun will kill me. I’ve already got burnt on my left hand, when I walked outside with you guys.” TOP answered.

He sat down, I joined him. Since my hands was still cold, I put my hand onto TOP’s burnt hand. He panicked a little inside, and outside he stayed cool as always.

“That’s feels nice…” TOP said.

Taeyang put a beach umbrella under TOP and me, in case he go burned all over the place.

“The water is so warm…. Laaaaaaaaaa…….” Seungri said, floating in the water.

“Hanging out in the lake again, huh.” JiYong said from behind.

He sat next to TOP, with a lemon lollipop. I notice his hair is pink and blue now…

“What’s the the beach umbrella over us?” JiYong asked me.

“It’s protection to TOP, since you know, he’s like a vampire and a giant.”

“I wanna play in the water!!!!” TOP said.

“Go ahead, I’ll hold the umbrella while you dudes play.” JiYong said

“I’ll it hyung, that way you don’t have to hold it.” Seungri said.

“Everyone cover TOP, while I do something to the umbrella.”

“I have a feeling not to trust Seungri.”Daesung said.

“When was the last time Seungri tried to fix something.”

“He tried fixing the toaster…”

“Yeah…”

30 minutes later, Seungri came back.

“Alright, now the umbrella should move with the person, wearing this.” Seungri gave TOP a spiral ring.

He wore it, Seungri pressed a button  on the umbrella, and it followed TOP everywhere, in the sun.

“The cyborg/robot is so happy… I am such a genius!!” Seungri said.

“Good job Seungri, you’ve help TOP.” I said.

“Thanks Seungri.”

“Thanks noona and you are welcome TOP.”

“WATER!!! It’s not holy water right?”

“No… I think…” Seungri said.

“Ehh… I’m not going in.”

“Oh come on, it’s fish water. Plus it’s warm.” I said.

I dragged TOP in, making him nervous.

“WAIT! I need to take off my shoes, plus my gloves…”

He took his shoes off, plus his gloves. Then he ran away. Daesung grabbed his leg, and dragged TOP into the lake.

“Hyung, give it a chance dude.” He said.

“TOP DOESN’T WANT TO GO IN!” TOP whined.

JiYong pulled TOP’s other leg, and dragged him into the water.

He was up to his knees, he didn’t die. JiYong and everyone else got on land, and left TOP there.

“I’m safe… Awesome…”

He put his hand out, and asked me to come in.

“Come on, you got to get into the water, you should come in too.” He said.

I grabbed Taeyang’s hand.

I took my shoes off, and so did Taeyang. Then I grabbed TOP’s hand, and went into the water.

The water was too high for me, so I got on TOP’s back. He didn’t mind.

Seungri, JiYong, and Daesung came along.

“This is boring, we should play water tag it’d be more fun that way.” Seungri said.

“Okay, Seungri suggests we play water tag, who’s in? I know I am.” Daesung said.

“All of us will.” JiYong said.

Seungri poked Daesung, and said, “TAG YOUR IT!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!..... WHY IS IT SO HARD TO RUN AWAY IN THE WATER!?”

“Seungri, you look like an chicken while running away.” JiYong chuckled.

“It’s the only way , to run in the water. If you don’t walk like this, you’ll be slow, and dragging your legs across the water.”

“You’re splashing water, I don’t get how that’s better.”

“You move faster.”

TOP tried it out, away from the crowd, and started running towards Seungri. Riding on TOP, isn’t easy…

“It feels so…. Weird….” He said.

“We’re not use to it…” Seungri said.

I was falling down on TOP’s back, he pushed me up.

Daesung tagged Taeyang, Taeyang tagged me, I tagged TOP, TOP tagged Seungri, and Seungri tagged the fishes.

“THE FISHES ARE IT!! RUN!!” Seungri shouted.

“Why’d you tag the fishes?” JiYong sounded confused.

“Because.” He put his arm on JiYong’s shoulder. “To trick you, dude. Now you’re it.”

Seungri ran away, Daesung was behind JiYong, at the wrong moment.

“Oh… I should’ve have come here…” Daesung said, he ran away.

JiYong tagged Taeyang, Taeyang was in the water, up to his neck. He was bending down, he swam to Seungri and grabbed his leg. He fell down, struggling to get up.

“OH MY GOD! I’M DYING!!!” Seungri shouted.

“Cool down, Seungri, I’m just dragged you down…” Taeyang said.

“It seems like you’re killing him…” JiYong said.

“That’s what I was going to say.” Daesung said.

Seungri smacked Taeyang on the leg, and went to deeper water.

“HYUNG IS IT! REVENGE IS AWESOME!” he shouted.

Wow, he must think revenge is like karma.

I fell off TOP’s back, and fell into the water pretty hard.

“Oops… Eh… Sorry ________, guess I wasn’t paying attention to you.” TOP said.

“I was on your back the whole time, I’m all wet!” I said.

He helped me up, and said, “You were already wet, stop whining and play along. At least you didn’t end up like JiYong.”

JiYong came over, because he heard his name.

“What about me?” he asked.

“________ fell off my back, and I told her, she didn’t end up like you, with all those cuts, bruises, and scrapes.” TOP said.

“I have a reason to be injured… Because I stole your bear brick, two days ago…”

“YOU STOLE MY BEAR BRICK! I WILL KILL YOU!”

I heard a plop in the water. I looked around, I didn’t see anything.

“Hey guys, Seungri, Daesung, and I are going inside to change. We’re tired now…” Taeyang said.

The three of us did an okay sign to Taeyang and the other two. Later, JiYong went into the house. Then seconds later, TOP had smoke coming from him. He fell into the water, looking dead. The umbrella, that protected him from the sun, fell on him. I walked over to him, grabbing his hand, there was no ring.

 

TOP’s POV:

It burns… and stings… How’d this happened? Did the ring fall off? Impossible, if it did fall off, I’d feel it. Oww, something fell on me, it couldn’t be ________, she’s much heavier, and now wonder she fell off. Aish…….. I feel coldness around my body, it’s probably ________. I hear whispers…

“What’s wrong _________, you look terrified.”

“Why isn’t the umbrella floating?”

Then splashing water, someone was moving my body. Ugh, I don’t being touched!!!! >.<

Whoa... I see flashbacks...

 

Flashback 1:

“Mommy!!! Come back mommy!!! Daddy, why’d you kill mommy?!”

“She’s worthless, TOP.”

“So she’s not! YOU’RE WORTHLESS!”

“You dare speak that way to your father!?”

“You’re not my daddy! You’re a MURDER...!!!”

 

Flashback 2:

“Hey TOP, I like you, wanna hang out sometime?”

“No.”

“But I’m the most popular girl in SCHOOL! NO ONE BREAKS UP WITH ME!!”

“I said, no. Deal with it.”

“Psh, wh-whatever!”

 

Flashback 3:

“Look, I’m sorry, but I’m going to save my friend.”

“What if you get caught?!”

“If I get caught, promise me, after all of this chaos, we’ll search for each other, okay?”

“Okay...”

 

 

I didn’t know today was my last day on earth… There were so many things I wanted to do before I died. A sudden coldness in my upper body, feels like I’m shredding to pieces... Goodbye world…