Chapter 2

The Innocent Gangster

Alex PoV

 

I stepped in. On the inside, it looked like a Mansion. It was HUGE! It looked like kings lived here.

 

 

Paradise-Valley-Mansion-6.jpg

 

The tall boy gestured me to follow him and I did. He led me to a room in the back that had two boys playing video games, one was looking at a fashion article, and the last one made my eyes turn cold.

"Hyung!" the boy called out. 

Everyone looked up. 

"Minho, who is he?" Onew asked. 

"He wants to join." the boy called Minho said. All eyes were on me. I started to fell a little self-conscious with every ones eyes on me. Then, Onew started to speak.

"Name." He said.

"Park Alex."

"Why do you want to join?" he asked me. It was the question that I was preparing for and I was ready to say my excuse.

"I got disowned by my parents. There is no where else to go." I replied coolly. He looked amused. And started to ask me something else.

"What are your strengths?" He asked bored while flipping through the channels on the TV.

"I'm smart. I can help you plan things out. I can run fast as well." I said.  Now, he looked a little more interested but he kept his eyes on the TV.

"How fast can you run a mile?" I thought about it quickly and replied 

"6 minutes." I said confidently

"We will think about it. " and he threw a hand-gun to me. 

"But, any wrong move, and your a goner." he turned to the boy reading a magazine. "Key, give him a room." The boy sulked and got up indicating me to follow him. I just started to realize that the room smelled a lot like smoke....ARE THEY DRUG ADDICTS!!!!!!!!! It smelled SOO bad I though I couldn't breathe...

He led me up a stair-case and slowed down so he could talk to me.

"I'm Key." he said happily. I giggled and shook his hand he held out.

"I am Alex." I smiled at him. 

"Alex? Are you American?! If you are that is soo cool! I looovvveee there fashion that have, do you?" He said in a diva-ish way.

"Yeah.... sure.." I said confused. What was wrong with this boy?

 

Onew POV

I stared at Minho as Alex was walking with Key up to his bedroom.

 

"Why did you let him in?" I asked Minho. He looked at me and then back at the tv.

 

"Why? Is there a problem?" He asked me.

"Yeah Minho there is. A mortal boy living with a bunch of Vampires?! If we aren't able to control our thirst he might become one too." I whispered harshly back to him. Minho just shrugged his shoulders and continued watching the drama.

 

"I could smell him when he walked in. Hes an AB-, that is a type you cannot find everywhere. Its the rarest in the world practically." Taemin said to me while playing his game.

 

"So?" Jonghyun asked interested.

"So, that means if you bite her, he will taste better than anything else. Mostly in this area, we can find As, or Bs. But since AB- is rare, it will taste better to us than anything else.

 

"Which means" I  continued on "You might Imprint on him." I said as I finished. Jonghyun and Taemin looked grossed out.

 

"Ewww man! Hes a dude!"