Chapter 8

The Innocent Gangster

Alex POV

 

"Ready to leave?" Onew asked me. I was still in a daze; I finally knew that Jaejoong was alive and that he was still here. I nodded not paying much attention to anything at the moment. He nodded back at me and grabbed my hand. I gasped at the sudden skinship but he brushed it away like it was nothing. I looked at me watch on my left wrist. 1 am. Wow, even when I was with Jaejoong we didn't even stay up this late (nothing bad you dirty minded reader!^^"). For one, he would never let me, and two-- I could never have enough willpower to stay up. Even on New Years, I would fall asleep at 11 right before the ball dropped. Even though I would tell Jaejoong that he has permission to wake me up 20 minutes before 11:59, he claims that he did and I just never woke up. PHhhhh such a liar!

"You look tired." Onew told me while guiding me to the exit. I nodded sleepily at him. He smiled. Jerk face! I haven't noticed but, I really want to go and sleep. But, Jaejoong never left my thoughts. I stifled a yawn and followed Onew to his car. When we got there, Taemin opened the door for me. Minho gently nudged me to get in and I did. I couldn't stand another minute standing.

When We all got settled I asked Onew

"What about Key and Jonghyun?" I said rubbing my eyes. Onew just smiled; 

"They needed a drink. They will come back later tonight or maybe in the morning." He said with a smile. I can't believe you can still smile after everything  you have done, Onew! I simply nodded and rest my head against the window. 

Onew POV

 

"They needed a drink.They will come back later tonight or maybe in the morning." I said smiling at him. He just looked at me for a second before nodding and resting his head against the window. Cute. I the car and the heater. It was 1am and in Korea, it was really cold at night; even in the summer it was pretty cool for 80 degrees during the day.

I pulled out of the parking lot and started driving back to the dorms (That's what I decided to call it!^^). Since it was night-time, the roads were clear and empty. We arrived back in less than 10 minutes. I got out of the drivers seat and Minho called me.

"Hyung! Alex is sleeping! Should I wake him?" he asked me. And when I looked through the window, there was Alex sleeping soundly in the back with his head on the window. Cute. Wait, why do I keep calling him cute? AISH Onew you are such a Pedo!

"I'll do it. Just go to sleep." I told both Minho and Taemin. They both nodded and walked back into the house with me standing here wondering how in the world I was going to get Alex from here to his bedroom.

"Oh well Alex. I'll just have to carry you up." I said to myself. I opened the car door and reached for Alex. I gently got her and inched him towards me. When she was arms length apart, I scooped him into my arms bridal style. He is light for a 16 year old. I carried him to the dorm and walked up the stairs. Walking down the hall, I noticed his define features. He had beautiful milky skin and a button nose. He had a nice jaw and cheekbone too. Sighing, I brought him to his room and lay him under the covers. Right away, he snuggled closer into the bed and fell back to sleep.

He is a cute boy for sure, reminds me of a girl I used to know, her name was also Alex. With one last look at Alex, I walked out of his room and into my own.

Alex POV

(Alex's dream)

(Flashback)

     New Years Day 2 years ago

"Alex! I got you" Jaejoong said in my ear. I giggled. It was New Years and I refused to kiss Jaejoong when he won our little game of thumb wars. But, he was to fast and caught up to me immediately. Now, my back was facing his front and he had his chin resting on my shoulder.

Mini flashback:

"One more round!" I begged Jaejoong. He already beat me and I had to give him a reward. Jajoong smirked.

"fine! BUT only 1 last time!" He warned me. I eagerly nodded and he smiled. We said the chant and I tried to gather all the strength I had in my hands but Jaejoong beat me again. I pouted, he smiled.

 

"Fine, what do you want?" I said frowning. Jaejoong just smiled and pulled me close. He leaned down so our noses were touching and I could feel his warm breath on my face.

"A kiss." I turned red right away. Then, a plan came to mind. He leaned down towards my lips and last second, I wrenched myself out of his grasp and ran away into the kitchen.

End Flashback

"I'm sorry Jaejoong Oppa!" I said as he started to tickle me. I laughed and he carried my beck to the couch while tickling me. I laughed even harder when he got to my tummy. I tried pushing him away but he was to strong for me.   I was just able to push him down but, he brought me down with him. His back landed on the floor, and I was on top of him with his arms tightly around my waist preventing me from escaping this time.

"Now, Where were we?" Jaejoong asked me.  smiled lightly and rested my hands on his shoulders.

"I think I remember perfectly.." And I leaned in. I looked him in the eyes and Jaejoong closed the space between us. Our lips met and I closed my eyes. I leaned in closer and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Jaejoong flipped me over so I was on the ground.

He my lower lip and I gasped. He took this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth and explore it.

End Dream.

No ones POV

 

"Jaejoong...." Alex whispered.