Fight

The Innocent Gangster

Alex's POV

 

"It's been only a few weeks, Yuri. Why are you freaking out?" I joked with her as we waited in line for our food. She pouted and smiled.

 

"Alex, my best friend disappears and pretends to be a boy. Why wouldn't I spend time with you? But, I still don't agree with you being in his, his, his group. I do not want you to go get hurt while doing this." She said while taking away the cake I put on my plate and replaced it with an apple. I shrugged and took some salad and pizza. We paid for our lunch and sat down in a table near the front. 

"I have to go to another bang tonight too." I said as I bit into my apple savoring the juice. Yuri nearly spitted out her iced tea. 

"You mean your going to kill someone?" She whispered mortified. I nodded and said,

 

"We'll I wouldn't call it killing, Yuri. I don't plan in hurting anyone but Onew. Oh! Do you know anyone named Tarmin by any chance?" I asked. Yuri nodded and said,

"I volunteer at the library on the weekends. There's this boy named Taemin that's always there during my shift. He's like 18 but he always asks me to help his find a book. It's the same Harry Potter book every time. When my shift ended one day he offered to walk me home. We learned a lot about each other. Now, he's always there asking me to recommend his books to read. He spend more time looking for a book than reading though." She explained while munching on her grapes. I giggled and asked,

 

"Lee Taemin? The one with light brown hair?" Yuri nodded. I laughed

 

"Well he said that he likes you!" I exclaimed. Yuri blushed.

"Well I guess he is a little attractive..." She admitted. I smirked

 

"When you go to the library, give him twilight it something so you both are reading romantic books! And soon you two will be dating and then kiss and then have ki--"" I rambled on and Yuri cut me off

 

"Okay,Okay! I got it. No need to get that descriptive...." She muttered and I giggled. I took a sip from my drink and we continued chatting away. From the corner of my eyes, I couldn't help but feel the stares from other female students. 

 

"Alex...... Do you feel the glares too?" Yuri whispered. I nodded and continued to look down at my meal. Yuri scowled

 

"Aishhh, why do you look good male or female?" She asked exasperated. I shrugged and disagreed.

"I'm not that pretty as a girl." I admitted lowering my voice so no one but us could hear. She disagreed 

"Alex, don't put yourself down! You are really pretty! Milky skin, blue eyes, tall stature, smart, skinny body. Why did you get your locker filled with cards last year during Valentines last year if you were ugly, huh?" She retorted back. I sighed a little and bit into my apple again.

 

"I just need a little more confidence in my life, yeah?" I said. The bell then rang and I threw away what was left of my lunch and walked with Yuri to my locker. 

 

"What do you have next?" She asked me. 

 

"Art." I replied and got my folder and art supplies out if my locker. 

 

"I have gym. At least Ms.Song is nice." She sighed. I looked at her as we walked. 

 

"Don't be so sad, Yuri! At least we have home economics together." I encouraged.  She smiled and said,

 

"Yeah. See you later, Unnie!" Whispering the last part. 

 

"See ya!" I replied and walked to the art room. The class was half filled so I took a seat in the front. Art was an easy subject, that's why I liked to so much. I didn't need to recheck my grammar to see if it was error-free. Drawing was a skill that came easily to me. 

 

"Good afternoon, Class!" Mr.Nam the art teacher exclaimed. He was a young man in his early twenties. Almost all the female students had a crush on him. 

 

"Good afternoon, Sonsaegnim." The students eagerly replied. He smiled in satisfactory and sat on top of his desk. 

"Today, we are going to be using pointillism and skittles. So on the MACS you are going to pick any famous person in the world or, a picture of yourself is fine as well. You are then going to open Photoshop and pixel it. Then, grab some skittles and cardboard and start matching the colors up! It should look like this in a few weeks. 

 

George Zimmerman in Skittles. A portrait by Denver artist Andy Bell

(I recommend it!! It's really cool!! this was what I found. Please don't judge me because I picked Zimmerman!! I think he's totally guilty!)

 

School quickly passed by. I was already waiting for Onew to come and pick me up. I was sitting on the benches when a honk caught my attention. I looked up and saw Jaejoong there in the car. Not Onew. When he caught my eyes he waved. I uncertainly got up and cautiously walked in the vehicle.

 

"Why are you so weird?" He asked me. I didn't really know what to say to that so I just kept silent. Jaejoong continued.

 

"You were never like this before. I know you feel awkward around me! I don't see why..."  I looked up and met his beautiful chocolate eyes. I remembered how much we would joke and tell each other everything. I took a deep breath and asked the only thing that came to mind. 

 

"Tell me why Seungri called you Wolf-boy." I demanded. He came to a sudden stop and I was glad that I buckled my seat belt.

 

"What the hell? Is that why your so distant from me? Because of a name?!" He shouted. I looked at him terrified and defened myself.

 

"Jaejoong! What has gotten into you! Don't you think that I need to know what has happened to you in the past few years, huh? You have no right to just come and welcome yourself back into my life." I snapped at him.

"In fact, stop the car. I don't want to ride with you." I said and opened the door. But before I was able to, Jaejoong locked the door.

 

"You aren't allowed to go with Onew on that mission either." he commanded. I said nothing and switched the car lock and trudged to the side of the street and continued on my route home.

 

"I'm warning you, Alex!" He hollered.