Chapter 7

The Innocent Gangster

Alex POV

I numbly stood there looking at Jaejoong with Big eyes. He didn't seem to notice and he stuck his hand in the air for me to shake. I shook his hand, still in shock and he let go. I just stood there with my head hung low and quietly stood by the side in the group of people.  I was lost in thought but then Changmin asked me a question.

"Alex-ssi, how old are you again?" he asked me. I stared at him for a few seconds as if he had spoken a different language but then my senses came back.

"Oh.. Im 16."  I said. He widened his eyes.

"16? Thats alot younger that Taemin. Why aren't you in school or something like that?" Yoochun asked me. I thought about my answer for a little bit. I can't tell them I want revenge on Onew or else I might get killed.

"Oh... I'm still going to school, just until I graduate..." I said trailing of at the end. Then, a loud moan was heard from the back of the room. We all turned around and saw Tae Yong there trying to break free. Onew and Minho grumped and went to pick him up. They were having trouble, so Taemin went to help them. While they were trying to get Tae Yong outside. Jonghyun got a call. He bowed and went out to answer it. The four boys in the other gang went out of the door and said they were going to get a drink. That just left me, Jaejoong, and Key. There was tension in the air and I know that both of them could sense in as well.

"I need the bathroom..." Key said lamely and walked away. I watched his shadow disappear towards the entrance and then suddenly, I was against the wall. Startled I gasped and widened my eyes in terror.

"What are YOU THINKING?!?" Jaejoong demanded and half yelled/Whispered at me. Anger was visible in his eyes and I was at lost for words.

"Are you even thinking about what the results could be, Alex? Pretending to be a man in a gang?! What would your parents think? You idiot!" He told me. I flinched at his hard words. He doesn't know how I feel right know. 

"What about You?" I said gathering up my courage, "Where were you the last few years, huh? Getting high? Selling drugs?" With every accusation I pushed him back. Jaejoong didn't look me in the eyes at all. He just let me push him.

"Do you know how mad I was when you left out of the blue? You KNEW that I was alone and that i couldn't be left alone for a minute without getting chased by some gangster! Did you ever thank about that?" I asked him. i was hurt that he was gone. I was teased at school saying that I was his toy. I looked up at him and he was staring back at me.

"I can't tell you, sweetie... You just need to trust me. I never forgot about you. I was so worried about you the minute I was gone. Not knowing if you were safe or if you were healthy... That's the worst part about being with someone you love. Worrying about them every second you're not wit them." He told me cupping my cheek and pulling me close. 

"I can see you still have the necklace I gave you." Jaejoong told me bringing his hand down to my waist and wrapping his hand around it. He gave me a hug and rested his head in the crook of my neck. I could feel his lips kissing my neck and then stopping. he pulled away and my eyes said 'Wae?' 

"Give me your phone." he demanded. I gave it to him and he typed in something that but it back in my pocket while I tried not to blush. He smiled at me one last time and said,

"Keep in touch, Princess. I love you." And then walked out the door. Seconds later Onew walked in with Minho and Taemin. 'So tha'ts why he left.....'