Mission

The Innocent Gangster

I was walking down the road to SHINee's house when a honk got my attention again. I turned around and saw the familier sleek car with a certain dark haired man in it. I sighed and trudged to the car and sat in the front. 

 

"Why are you so depressed?" Onew asked curious and started driving back to the dorm. I exhaled and turned to the clear window on my right. 

"I'm not depressed." I muttered and rested my head on the glass.  

 

"Well good because we're going to started our first mission with you. Still have your gun?" He questioned and took a turn. 

 

"Yeah, at home." I answered.  We pulled up into the driveway and walked in through the front door. Onew pushed me to the stairs and suggested that I go and change into dark clothing and grab my gun. I ran upstairs into my room and threw on a pair of black slacks and a grey sweatshirt. I pocketed the gun and walked back to Onew.

 

 "Ready?" He confirmed. I nodded and Onew and I walked back to the car. He started the engine and drove off to the destination. 

My tummy was doing small flip flops and were making me nervous. I've never done anything like this before! I don't really want to go and murder someone. I just needed to go and get my revenge on Onew......

 

"Nervous?" Onew asked me. I nodded my head and said,

 

"Yeah...... " I forced a smile and leaned on the headrest. 

 

"Well there's no turning back now." He replied and pulled into some sort of driveway. My breath got hitched up in my throat when I realized that we arrived. 

Onew parked the car far away from the werehouse that was near the isolated area. We got out and I felt the weight of the gun in my pocket. 

Me and Onew started walking to the building and then a hand landed on my shoulder

 

"You guys came?" I heard a voice ask.  I sighed in relief when Taemin started talking. When he saw my worried expression he cracked a smile. 

 

"Did I scare you?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded slightly and he smirked

 

"That's the least of your concerns while your here." He muttered. I gasped and looked at him but he was already speaking to Onew. 

 

"Did you bring everything?," He asked and Onew nodded. 

 

"Here." He handed Taemin a large gun; my eyes doubled in size. He laughed at me. 

 

"Come on, Alex." He said and took my hand. At first I shivered from the warm touch but then loosened up.

 

Onew led me to a door and we walked in quietly. We hid behind large boxes and I saw a group of men talking about something I couldn't comprehend. I thought I heard Jaejoong's name being called so I tried going closer. Then, my foot hit against something hard. The sound echoed through the entire building. 

 

"You little bastard! You're gonna get us all-" Onew started and then gun shots were heard. He swore under his breath and started firing from his conceled spot.

 

"What are you doing there just standing?! Shoot!" Onew screamed at me. I numbly nodded and tried to get my gun out but I held it briefly in my hands before being thrown accross the floor towards the group of men. The eerie silence began once again before I was picked up and hand clamped around my throat.

 

"Arghh!" I shouted out and a deep chuckle filled the werehouse. I desperatly looked around for Onew or Taemin but I couldn't find anybody except the guy from before. Seungri.

 

"What do we have here?" A greasy voice questioned. Out from the shadows a figure showed and a man with silver hair and intense eyebrows walked to me.

 

"You smell nice enough." he examined and brought his nose closer to my neck. I shuddered and tried kicking him away but with no avail.

 

"Stop that, Alex" I stopped and looked for the owner of the voice but I saw no one. Suddenly, I was thrown against a hard brick wall and was knocked out cold.