Chapter 5

The Innocent Gangster

Alex POV

 

School finished quickly. I Put my books in my locker and went outside to walk back home. While I was walking in the halls, I over heard some girls giggling and whispering.

 

"Did you see the new Kid, Alex?" one said

"He was cute!" another replied

"Do you think he will go with me to the dance?"

 

I knew they were talking about me because, when I walked past them the squealed even more. I shuddered, girls are so creepy! I am so glad that I am not one of them anymore. But, I do miss wearing shorts and having my long hair over my shoulders...Oh well, this is for Umma and Appa..

 

When I walked outside, there where a bunch of guys pointing and talking to each other. When I looked at what they were pointing at, I mentally slapped myself.

 

Onew was there, casually leaning against his shiny car. When he saw me. he smirked.

 

"Hey Alex! Come on in!" he yelled at me. I felt my face heating up from all the stares that were on me. I quickly maneuvered through some of the jocks blocking my way and quickly got into the car. Seconds later, Onew came in and started the engine. I looked at him and he looked back.

"Why did you come?" I asked him.

 

"I told you before, we need you for a plan, do you think that we are going to sit around and wait for you to come back? No. We need to do this right away especially because, you are the hope in this plan." he told me. I gulped, 'hope'? What does that mean? I don't know anything about this kind of stuff!

 

"Hope?" I said weakly. He looked back at me with a smile. We were almost back to the house.

"We need you to be a girl." he said. I almost choked on my saliva, GIRL! What if they see right through me and find out my secret!

 

"Girl?" I said almost dead. He looked at me and smiled. Is it weird that I just noticed how handsome he looks when he smiles?

"There is a thug. Around the age of 30. The mission is to go to a club and arrest him. You, are going to lure him into a room filled with cops. Then we get the money and leave. Simple right?" He told me. And then pulled into the driveway. I simply nodded and got out of the car. I looked at my watch. 4:20. 

I walked in and saw Key and Jonghyun arguing over female clothing. I awkwardly cleared my throat and sat down. 

They both looked at me and their faces brightened up instantly. I smiled at them. 

"There you are, Alex! We need to get you dressed for the plan!" Key exclaimed. He gave me a Nordstrom bag and indicated me to open it. 

Inside, was a pair of yellow skinny jeans and a black flirty top that was really pretty. When I saw a shoe box, I opens it and saw a pair of Black heels

"Ummm?" I said numbly lost for words. I didn't know how I should respond to this situation. 

"It's for the mission. Go and wear it in the bathroom. We have extensions for you to wear as well,Alex." Jonghyun told me. I just simply nodded and went into the bathroom. 

While walking to the bathroom, I could feel eyes staring at me from behind. When I looked back, I saw Onew looking at me intensely. Did he notice something?

i walked in and quickly changed into the clothes. I didn't even look in the mirror before coming out. 

I came out and Key and Jonghyun gasped. I just solid their with an embarrassed look on face. 

"Is it that bad?" I asked them. Finnaly getting the courage to look up. 

The boys looked baffled. 

"What do you mean 'bad'?  You look good! Now, let me clip in the extensions..." Key said to me. I just went along with it so I wouldn't look that suspicious. 

 

 

77296086.png

 

 

When Key was done, Taemin and Minho came in and complimented me on the clothing.

"Wow Alex! If you we're a guy I would be hitting on you right now!" Minho said truthfully. I slightly blushed at the compliment. I wasn't used to being praised since Jaejoong was here....

"Okay okay. Enough with the gay stuff. We need to be at the destination in half an hour!" Onew shouted at them. When he looked at me, he winked. 

We all gathered into the van and I was squished between Taemin and Minho's rock hard body. Geez I really hated people (As in men) who would have this huge Hard bodies and then Females, who get the period and squishy stuff.

The car ride was awkward until Jonghyun broke the silence. 

"Alex, so do you know what you are going to do on this Gang-Bang?" He asked me. 

"Just bring him into the room, right?" I said confused. Jonghyun looked at me with a pitiful look.

"Yeah....But thats not it.. You need to flirt with him and get him into the room to pretend that you are going to..um.....Do it.." Jonghyun looked at me wondering what my expression would be. I WAS FUMING!! I had to flirt with some weird guy and pretend to LIKE him!!!? I tried taking deep breaths and calming myself down.

"Why does it have to be me?" I said as deadly and quietly as I could. I heard Taemin shift uncomfortably next to me and Minho slightly gulped.

"Ask Onew Hyung..." Taemin said quietly. I looked at Onew and glared as subtly as I could. He looked back at me and shrugged.

"You are the smallest. Do you expect Minho to do it? Because, I wouldn't be that convinced." Onew told me. I just sighed and leaned back against my seat and waited for us to arrive at the club. We arrived in 20 minutes and when I read the sign, it read "Electric Shock". Phfff some name (A/n no offense to Fx fans!^^)

 

Everyone got out and we stood in a line by the car. 

"Let the games begin." Jonghyun whispered. He started walking to the doors and I stopped him. 

"Wait, what does the guy look like?" I asked. Onew chuckled and Taemin smiled.

 

"Here. This is him. His name is Park Tae Yong; 27 years old. He stole money from our partners and is a murderer." Onew showed me on his phone. I looked at the picture and nodded my head. When I looked up, Onew was staring at me intensely and I held his gaze for 5 seconds before looking away.

"Okay, lets go at bust a move." I said and walked to the doors with The 5 of them behind me. When i walked in, all I could hear was music blasting and bodies dancing. I heard Onew call my name and I looked back. 

"Room 13!" He frantically whispered in my ear. I nodded and slightly shivered from his cold hands on my warm arm. 

I started to walk to the first place I saw; the bar.

 

"Let the fun begin." I said to myself and walked to the bar with confidence.