Hospital

The Innocent Gangster

When I woke up, the first thing I noticed was that there were ropes tied around my wrists and waist, keeping me tied to a chair. The second thing was that Onew was right infront of me cutting them off. 

 

"Onew!" I shouted surprised. He looked up and sent my a brief grin. He moved on to cutting the ropes bounding me to the chair. 

 

"Alex." He faked happy sarcasm and with a flick of the wrist I was out of the ropes. I sighed in relief and stood up. At first I was a little wobbly but then caught my balence.

 

"How long was I knocked out for?" I asked. Onew looked at me and placed a gun I hadn't realized was here back in it's holder on the belt of his jeans. 

 

"One week." He said casually. My eyes nearly fell out of their sockets.

 

"One WEEK?!" I nearly screamed. What took them so long to come and get me?

 

"Hey, it's not my fault that we're in Peru." He defended himself and started walking to the place that I belived to be the exit. 

 

"Why am I in Peru?" I asked and caught up with him. Onew opened the door and infront if me was a brand new motorcycle. He picked up two helmets and threw one at me and put the other one on himself. 

 

"Beats me. Most likely to sell you as a e." He said and got on. My throat tightened at the last sentence he said. Would I really get sold if Onew hadn't found me? 

 

"Well are you going to get on?" He looked annoyed and I quickly got on the back of the vehicle. 

"Better hold on," he warned me and I was about to ask why right before he speeded of into the streets. I barely had enough time to screech before tightly wrapping my arms around Onew's waist and burying my face in his shoulder.

 

A deep rumble brought me back from my throughts about how we could crash at any second now. I peeked up and saw Onew smiling down at me. The way his eyes crinkled around the edges and how his smile looked brighter than the stars, reminded me if a very familier person, although I couldn't pinpoint it exactly... 

 

"We arrived at our location." Onew said and I saw that we were infront of a fancy looking hotel. We walked inside and took the elevator all the way to the top  floor. The silence in there was suffocating me so much that I really couldn't breathe for a second. 

 

"...So how did you find me?" I asked quietly and fiddled with my fingers. He flipped out his phone and showed me a picture taken with his camera.

 

See you bastards in Peru

-BB

 

"What's BB mean?" I questioned and looked up at him? The elevator door dinged and signaled our arrival on the 70th floor. We stepped out and I tried to keep up with his long strides.

 

"Big Bang." He simply answered.

 

"Wait, but why did they bring me---" I was suddenly cut off by Onew pinning me against a wall

 

"Alex, they did it because they know you are a girl. We know that you are a girl. Why else would we keep you in our gang for this long?" His hot breath tickled the side of my neck and temporarly. 

 

"What are you talking about?" I tried to avert my eyes from his. He grabbed my chin, but I still petsisted in looking at the floor.

"Look at me!" He yelled. I turned my head up at his sudden outburst. Onew grabbed my by the waist and through my over his shoulder. 

 

"Yah! Put me down!" He slid his key into the slot and threw me on the bed. He climbed ontop of me and before I could say anything, he cover my lips with his.

 

Onew's lips were soft and warm against my own. They gently moved against each other as he nibbed on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I denied and instead he slip his hands under my shirt, tickling my sides. I giggled and he took that chance to explore with his tongue. I accidently let out a moan and quickly pulled away and covered my mouth.

 

Our gasps were the only thing heard in the room as we caught our breath. I pulled away from him and Onew pulled me up against him. For some odd reason, I didn't feel disgusted. "You're the little girl from the park."