Chapter 6

The Innocent Gangster

Alex POV

 

I walked to the bar and looked around. I saw a couple kissing while her boyfriend was caressing her thigh. I quickly averted my eyes and and could feel a light blush on my face. I bit my lip and closed my eyes. I don't know why I feel ashamed its their fault for showing stuff like this in front of minors...

I was walking around the bar table until I saw a man; Tae Yong! I subtly walked next to him and took the seat next to him. When the bartender came to me, I ordered a coke. I could feel someone's eyes on me. I turned my head to the right and saw Tae Yong smirking at me. I tried to act flirty so I tried to smile and wink.

BAD IDEA!

 

He smirked even more and put his hand on my thigh. EWWW! I felt soooo ashamed of myself. I was flirting with someone 11 years older than me and He was a HUGE e.

"Aren't you too young to be in a club?" He asked me. his breath smelled like beer and smoke. I resisted the urge to barf but instead I said

" Why? A girl like me can have some fun once in a while?" I said and raised my eye brow. He laughed at me and ordered another shot of soju. I finally felt a light bulb flick off in my head! I need to get him drunk! Or pretend that I am drunk so he gets tricked! The bartender came back with his drink and I watched him one-shot it down just like that. He looked at me and smiled. I grinned back and called the bartender over.

 

"Can I have a coke? And just say that its soju, ok?" I told the bartender when Tae Yong wasn't looking. He nodded can seconds later, he came back.

 

"You're drink, Ms." He said and put it in front of me. I thanked him and turned to Taeyong. He was staring at me intensely and I smiled.

 

"Why don't you and me have a One on One contest? See who can get high the fastest," I told him. He smirked and ordered another drink.

 

"Then let the game begin..." He said and placed his land on my led ONCE again.

I was surprised how much he was drinking! I was on my 3 cup of coke where as Tae Yong was on his 8 cup or beer. Yes, now the plan actually starts!

 

"Hey, how about you and me go and have some fun? You know, alot of rooms are empty.." I said while trailing my finger up and down his spine. Ewwww I don't even know where al of this is coming from, but it feels so wrong!!

 

"Sure, babe." he said and started to follow me. Phaaa such an idiot! I was following with his behind me like a little puppy and looked for room 13.

"10,11,12,13,14,15,16-wait 13!" I happily mumbled to myself and opened the door. Tae Yong came in a second later and at first I didn't see everyone hiding but then I heard someone yell,

 

"FREEZE!" I stepped back and saw SHINee and another group of men coming out of their hiding spot. Some were in the bathroom and a few were in the closet. I jumped when I saw Taemin right behind me with a gun.

"ALEXX! You did it!" He yelled and wrapped his hands around my neck and tightly hugged me. I suddenly jumped back and pointed at his gun.

"Watch yourself, Taemin." I said and turned around. Jonghyun and 2 other guys were tying Tae Yong Up with a rope and gagging him. I turned around at the gross site and my face came in contact with a hard chest.

"Oww." I said and rubbed my forehead. When I looked up I saw Onew smiling down on me; I held his gaze for a few seconds and then Onew said,

"Here, Key got your clothes from your room. You might want to go and change, Alex." He said and handed me a backpack. "Go to the bathroom and change in the next 5 minutes." He flashed me one last smile and walked over the the unfamiliar men dealing with Tae Yong.

I walked into the bathroom and pulled out the extensions and clothed I was wearing off. I thew on my own clothing and looked in the reflection. I saw myself with my boy hair and let out a deep breath. I looked at my clothed and saw that Key picked a good set of clothes.

 

 

 

hollister_shirts.jpg

 

 

 

CITIZENS_OF_HUMANITY_Kelly_Boot_Cut_Jean

 

I Put them on and walked out. SHINee was talking to the other gang and when I came out, Onew called me over.

"Yeah?" I said as I walked over to where they were standing. Onew smiled and brought me close to the other men.

"Alex, This is DBSK. They are our partners and helped us get Tae Yong. There is Yunho." A tall boy with tan skin waved at me. 

"Changmin" another boy with big ears ang nose Smiled

"Yoochun and Junsu." Two handsome men with dark hair stuck their hand for me to shake. 

"Last but not least, Jaejoong. " I froze at that name and when I looked up, I saw the face I wanted to see since he left...