A Big Scare

The Innocent Gangster

Alex POV

 

 

I was on my way to school when I started to pass an alleyway. I quickly glanced through it curious. Nothing was really out of the ordinary, but it felt too ordinary. When Jaejoong was here he would always tell me to trust my gut feeling, do not do what everyone says is right, do what you know is right. I was about to walk away, but then a hand clamped around my mouth and pulled me into the ally.

 

 

"HEY!" I managed to yell as I was getting pulled away from the safe public area and into an unknown corner. I tried to kick him in the crotch but I failed. I felt him dragging me deeper and deeper into the dark alley as I felt tears sting my eyes as a rush of thoughts zoomed into my head.

 

I suddenly was thrown against the wall, hitting my head against the brick wall. That threw me down! I tried getting up while trying to adjust my vision to the darkness. But when I was able to stand up, he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up so I was facing him. I winced at the pain that rushed to my scalp and I looked up at that man. 

 

He was probably in his 20's. He looked around Minho's age. He was pretty handsome too. But, the smirk and anger sketched all over his face ruined it. I looked at him straight into the eyes and he pressed me up against the wall. My back was stinging like Hell! 

 

 

"So you are the new boy in Onew's pack, huh?" He said while examining my face. I looked at him in confusion. Why call it a pack? Isn't the proper term a gang? Maybe this guy thinks he will sound smart if he uses pack, phhtttt dummy, I can see right through your act!

 

 

"You smell great...." He said as he got closer to me. I tried backing away but the wall was preventing me from doing so. 

 

 

"Get away from me!" I yelled as I tried pushing him away. But, he was too strong for me. I managed getting him a few centimeters away from me but he came right back. I tried again but he caught my wrist easily. I tried struggling against his hold but that resulted in my wrist starting to burn.

 

 

"Feisty, huh?" He stated as he inched his face closer to my neck. I started to freak out. What is he doing?! I was about to scream for help but then something pulled that man away from me. I immediately collapsed to the ground. I didn't even realize that the man lifted me up from the ground. I rubbed my sore for it has hit the ground hard. I attempted getting up from the floor but my lower back hurt really badly. I looked up at my savior and didn't believe my eyes.

 

 

It was Jaejoong.

 

 

I saw fury in his eyes as he smashed the guy against the opposite wall. But, the other person was smirking from the view I was given.

 

 

"What the hell do you think you are doing, Seungri?!" Jaejoong yelled at the guy named Seungri. He smirked and attempted to remove Jaejoong's hands from his collar. When he made that move, Jaejoong instantly punched him across the face. I softly gasped and moved back against the wall. Jaejoong didn't seem to notice. 

 

 

"I was about to turn him, wolf-boy!" He shot back. I saw Jaejoong shake in anger. That made Seungri smirks even more. 

 

"Why? Am I making you mad?" He said laughing. Jaejoong knocked him to the ground. My eyes got bigger in size. Jaejoong never acted this way; I have never seen Jaejoong act to rough to any human or animal. I didn't notice at first but I was lightly shaking in fear. What if Jaejoong lashed out at me? Would I also get treated like how this man was getting just because, he got too close to me? 

 

 

My knees were buckling and I thought I was going to fall to the ground again. Seungri caught my glance at the scene and oh so slightly smirked.

 

 

"You're scaring her, Wolf-boy." He said to Jaejoong. Why is he calling Jaejoong 'Wolf-boy?

 

 

Jaejoong turned around when Seungri said that. When we made eyes contact I backed away from him towards the wall. Jaejoong looked hurt.

 

 

"Alex..........." He said and tried taking me in his arms but I was still really scared. How can anyone act so rash so another person (besides Onew)? I felt my knees buckle again and I did the only thing that came into my mind.

 

 

I ran.

 

 

I ran away from the entire area after hearing Jaejoong curse. I was about to exit the ally when I ran into a chest. I stopped running and I felt arms stable me. My breathing was ragged even though I was a great runner. I broke out into a cold sweat and when I looked up I saw someone that made my mood even worse.

 

I ran into Onew.

 

 

"Alex! What’s wrong?" He asked me while setting me up right. I didn't need to turn around to hear Jaejoong run right behind me.

 

 

"Alex! Why did you run away from me?" I heard him ask. I didn't dare turn around when he placed a hand on my shoulder. In fact, I did the exact opposite, I shrugged it off and I instantly came closer to Onew. My shoulders were still shaking from the scare and Onew placed his arms around me, hugging me.

 

 

"Did you scare him?!" Onew yelled at Jaejoong. Everything seemed so blank to me now. I didn't know if this was normal or not but I felt really dizzy. Then, the only thing that I remembered is two voices franticly calling my name.