Chapter 9

The Innocent Gangster

Alex's POV

 

I woke up around 7 or 8 and I walked out of bed. My clothes were the same from yesterday. How did I even get into my bed? A lump formed in my throat as I thought about what could happen if any of the boys brought me to my bed. I walked to the bathroom and I splashed water on my face. I brushed my teeth and hair. Then, I walked back to my room and changed into new clothing to wear to school. Thank God that I did all my homework during school. That's what I love about myself; I can finish my homework in class and then have the entire day to myself. I changed into some jeans and a sweatshirt

369780.jpg?1347586919

 

I walked downstairs and was greeted by Minho at the foot of the stairs.

"Hello." I smiled and slightly bowed. He smiled back and said,

 

"Hi, Alex." Minho gestured me to walk into the dinning room. I nodded and walked with him to the dinning room. I was greeted by sweet smells (I think its pancakes again.). I walked in closer and saw Taemin and Onew sitting there eating there breakfast. I said,

 

"Hi, guys!" It was slightly forced since Onew was there though. Key and Jonghyun weren't there yet. Did they even come home? Taemin smiled brightly

 

"Good  morning, Alex! Come and eat with us!" He said eagerly and grabbed my hand. He Sat me down next to him, which unfortunately was right in front of Onew... I mentally scowled. I cleared it away and put some toast on my plate along with some jelly. I smeared the jelly on my toast and grabbed a banana to eat as well. 

"You are eating a lot more than you were yesterday, Alex." I jumped at the voice that I heard. I turned around and saw Key behind me grabbing the seat next to mine and Jonghyun sitting next to Onew. 

 

"When did you get back?" I asked him and Jonghyun. Key took some pancakes and syrup and Jonghyun picked up a box of cereal and the gallon of milk. 

"We came home just now." Jonghyun said quietly. I frowned. Why come home in the morning?

 

"Why did you come back so late?" I asked weekly. They were gangsters who I knew almost nothing about. I should be scared of them. Curse you Alex for asking too many questions! Key looked at me and smirked

 

"Why do you want to know so badly?" He asked. I slightly blushed.

 

"No reason...." and continued to eat my toast. I was quietly eating my toast and listening to Taemin's conversation with Minho (2min!!)

 

"Yeah and she is really pretty! Her name is Yuri." Taemin said dreamily. I perked up at the name Yuri. She was my best friend since like, forever! I continued listening while trying to finish my breakfast. I had 10 more minutes to eat until I had to leave. And when I mean 10 I  mean 20. I certainly do not want Onew to come and drop me off again! 

 

"And what do you want to tell me about this Yuri, Taemin?" Minho asked. Taemin gasped.

 

"Weren't you listening to what I was just saying?! I want to date her!" He exploded. Minho just nodded.

"Cool." he simply said. Taemin was sulking.

 

"Well Taemin, how old is she?" Key asked. Taemin smiled.

 

"Yuri is 16." He said proudly. Jonghyun snickered, Taemin shot him a glare.

"What?"He said annoyed.

"You? Dating a 16 year old? I thought you liked Noonas!" Jonghyun said laughing. The Yuri I know Liked older guys. She told me that no matter what, she would never date a boy younger than her. But, she said she wouldn't mind a dongsaeng.

 

"She doesn't like younger guys, ok?."Taemin said starting to feel defeated. He looked like he was starting to feel uncomfortable. He was shifting his weight weirdly in the chair. I smirked into my sip of milk. I bet it is Yuri. I really want to meet her. I know she wouldn't approve of me being a guy. But, she would be someone besides Jaejoong who I could freely talk to.

 

Finishing my last few bites of toast I placed my plate and glass in the sink. I said goodbye to everyone else. I saw that Onew was about to offer me a ride; I quickly went to the door and shoved my shoes on. I grabbed my backpack and with a final goodbye, I dashed through the door. 

Wow. What has gotten into you,Alex?"

 

Onew POV

 

I stared at the bland food in front of me. I really with I had a little bit of blood! I haven't hunted for a week now and I am already starting to feel weak.  I heard Alex walking down the stairs with Minho.  When he came into the dining room he said hello and he sat down right in front of me. It didn't help when I smelled him. He smelled way too nice to be real. It smelled like something made in heaven's kitchen during Christmas. I wasn't able to resist.

 

"You are eating a lot more than you were yesterday,Alex." Alex jumped at the voice that I heard. Key came behind him grabbing the seat next to mine him Jonghyun sitting next to me. 

 

"When did you get back?" he asked him and Jonghyun. Key took some pancakes and syrup and Jonghyun picked up a box of cereal and the gallon of milk. 

"We came home just now." Jonghyun said quietly. They probably went to go and hunt.
 
"Why did you come back so late?" he asked weekly. Key looked at Alex and smirked
 
"Why do you want to know so badly?" He asked. I shook my head. Key, leave the poor boy alone!
 

"No reason...." and continued to eat his toast. Then, Taemin and Minho's conversation came to our ears.

 

 

"Yeah and she is really pretty! Her name is Yuri." Taemin said dreamily. I  saw Alex slightly perk up at that name.

"And what do you want to tell me about this Yuri, Taemin?" Minho asked. Taemin gasped.

 
 

 

"Weren't you listening to what I was just saying?! I want to date her!" He exploded. Minho just nodded.

"Cool." he simply said. Taemin was sulking.

 

"Well Taemin, how old is she?" Key asked. Taemin smiled.

 

"Yuri is 16." He said proudly. Jonghyun snickered, Taemin shot him a glare.

"What?"He said annoyed.

"You? Dating a 16 year old? I thought you liked Noonas!" Jonghyun said laughing.

 

At the corner of my eye I saw Alex place his dish in the sink. I was about to offer him a ride but he ran out after saying goodbye.
 

I got up anyway to get Alex to school but Jonghyun stopped me.

 

"I think I smell something really bad." He said worried. I stiffened.

 

"Is it them?" I asked franticly. He just meekly nodded. 

 

". I gotta go and get Alex. Those guys will turn him if they smell him!" yelled and ran upstairs to go and get my  knife. After a second I was back downstairs getting my shoes shoved on as I ran out to catch up to Alex.