Chapter 1

The Innocent Gangster

Alex POV

 

Okay, Alex. You can do this! I thought to myself.

I took a deep breath and lifted the cutting tool to my long hair. I was just going to make it a lot shorter and then go to the Barbour and get a real haircut. I closed my eyes and quickly cut my hair. When I looked in the mirror, I barely recognized myself

Now all I need to do is put on the male clothes I bought, and go the the Barbour. Then, to the guys gang.

Tying a sweatshirt around my waist, I checked my reflection one last time and slipped my sneakers on and then left my apartment.

I was walking down the block to the Barbour shop thinking about my plan to get into the gang. The only problem was, I still had to go to school....

See don't get me wrong. I get to skip ahead to my senior year. So when I finish high school, I'll be done. 

But since I was going to fill my backpack up with clothes and stuff, I just decided to leave everything in my locker at school. 

I stopped at the Barbour shop and waked in. 

"Hello." the man greeted me when I waked through the door. I respectfully bowed and told him I would like a trim. 

"May I have this one?" I asked him while pointing to the one I liked. He nodded and asked me to sit down while he cut my hair. 

15 minutes later, I was done. I went from the crappy one I did to a  brown one with layers. 

tumblr_me4aneP0vO1r3qone.png

I remember doing research about the guys gang. The leader was a Guy named Onew? And his gang name was "SHINee". It had 5 members including Onew. It was located in the heart of Seoul. 

There, the youngest is 17, but I'll beat him because I'm 16. More than that I don't really know just the address is left, but since the bus terminates 1 mile from the actual place I'll need to walk the rest. 

I arrived at the bus stop and I noticed a group of girls looking at me, staring and giggling and pointing. OH NO! Don't even think I'm going to date my own kind!! Let alone flirt. 

I automatically touched the locked around my neck. My Mother gave me it right before she got killed. She told me never to take it off and keep it with me at all times. The locket had simple designs in it and reached right below my chest. Whenever i was worried or nervous, it was there for me to hold. somehow, it always gave me comfort.....

Then, the bus finally came. I got on, scanned my card and picked a seat near the back. I pulled out my wallet and counted my money. See yesterday, i withdrew 500 dollars from my parents bank accounts just incase i needed the money. And there is still like 1250549687512480 dollars left so it doesn't matter (A/N Her parents were both doctors)

20 minutes past and I had to get off and start walking the rest. I looked at my Samsung Galaxy Note and saw I would keep going straight and then, when I'm by a gas station, I will turn right and then left, left again, then I will arrive at the "Hide-Out". 

Unknowingly, the mile finished quickly. I found the place and it looked like an old warehouse of some sort. I took a deep breathe and knocked on the door and waited for a short amount of time.  

The door opened And a Tall boy with big eyes stared back at me. 

"Who are you?" he asked politely. 

"I want to join your gang." I told him and he lightly smiled. He stepped aside and gestured me to walk in. 

 

 

A/N

So how was my first chapter? Good bad ?? Give my feedback!! Comment and subscribe!!

Oh and btw if you want to know what the locket looks like

darla.jpg