Still Hate Him

Seducing Mr. Pauper
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Cringe - Park Kyung (Block B) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uMAKXhOw8g)     ------------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     As usual, the grand white Rolls Royce drove to a smooth stop in front of Sunkwang Academy for the Elite.   Instantly, students flooded the car, “The Queen is back!”   The door opened, and everyone cheered when Hana emerged in her white blazer, pink tie, and pink skirt. Hana giggled as she waved, “Good morning!”   “Good morning, Hana-sshi!”   “You’re looking healthy, Hana-sshi!”   “I LOVE YOU, QUEEN HANA!”   Hana burst out into a shocked chortle at the last statement. She cupped and shouted, “Sorry, but you already know that I’m taken!”   “Don’t we all know that?” Kai got out of the car, smirking and flipping his hair. Girls in the front swooned.   “Yah, yah, yah, back off my man!” Dahee emerged, shooing the girls away.   “Feisty~” Kai smirked. Dahee rolled her eyes, “Save it, Jongin.”   Lay came out of the limo last along with Zelo and grinned at the boy that declared his love, “You’ll have to find someone else to date!”   At that exact moment, Zelo spotted Daehyun zooming by on his bicycle. A sneaky grin filled his face as the blonde yelled, “Yeah, she’s taken by Mr. Jung Daehyun, over there!”   Everyone turned to stare where he had pointed, and Zelo doubled over in laughter. Hana snickered too.   Daehyun turned to spot everyone heatedly staring at him, and he took a step back, “Holy mackerel.”   Hana giggled and hopped off towards Daehyun. He made a face, “Why do you and Junhong always gang up on me like that?”   “Because you refused to take the limo today!” She stuck her tongue out at him.   “Ahh, the pabo couple strikes again.” A voice chorused as the two turned to spot Youngjae.   Hana immediately beamed, “Youngjae oppa!”   “Hey, Hana. Sorry I couldn’t come to visit you! I was caught up in New York since it was my brother’s high school graduation…” He made a face and smoothed out her hair, “You’re okay, right?”   “That’s right,” Daehyun shook his head, “I forgot you’re all rich.”   Hana ignored him, “Yep, I’m baby-less and my wound is just a faint scar now.” She lifted up her shirt a bit to show him the faded scar, “See?”   “Y-Yah!” Daehyun yanked her shirt down, “Don’t go showing off your midriff for everyone to see!”   “Midriff? Seriously?” Youngjae raised an eyebrow.   Hana fought back another laugh, “Aww, you’re jealous!”   Daehyun rolled his eyes, “Come on, let’s go inside.”   “Yessir!” Hana grabbed Daehyun’s outstretched hand as the two started their way inside.   The forgotten Youngjae made a face at them, “Great, make me feel better for being a bachelor.”      Pouting, he left to find the two remaining bachelors—Junhong and Jongup.   -------------------   Hana stuffed textbooks and a binder into her bag while Daehyun leaned his back on the locker beside her’s.   “I’m kind of hungry. I think I’ll buy a cookie or something before school starts.” Daehyun rubbed his stomach.   “Why a cookie? That won’t be enough, will it?” She tilted her head to one side and shut her locker.   Daehyun straightened up, “Still. I’m starving, and also craving something sweet.”   As if on cue, his stomach growled loudly.   “Aww, poor baby.” Hana cooed and patted his stomach, “Mommy will buy you a cookie, not to worry.”
  “No thanks. I think I liked it better when you weren’t here to be all smart-alecky.” Daehyun rolled his eyes. Hana made a face and smacked his arm, “HEY!”   “OW!” Daehyun rubbed his arm, “It was a joke, sheesh.”   Hana narrowed her eyes at him, “Don’t talk to me if you’re going to say that you liked it better when I was at the hospital.” She marched off, tossing her hair over her shoulder.   Daehyun panicked and hobbled over to her, “Hana, that’s not what I meant! I’m sorry—oof!” He bumped into her when she screeched to an abrupt stop.   “Sorry to halt your little lover’s quarrel,” a familiar voice chuckled.   Hana blinked to see someone apologetically grinnin
Please log in to read the full chapter