Heart To Heart

Seducing Mr. Pauper
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

One Love - B1A4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtXZJ2f0V7I)     -------------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     Daehyun sipped his steaming hot mug of coffee as he tried his best to not think of Kai’s intent stares.   *How long is he going to stare at me for?* The brunette blinked rapidly and caught a swift look of Kai’s dark chocolate eyes. It was less hostile than a glare, yet too serious to be called a ‘glance’.   Kai sat there for a while with his latte in one hand, untouched. His eyes were focused on Daehyun, as if he was taking in every detail of him, pondering something.   Daehyun silently drank his beverage until Kai straightened up and gave him a small smirk.     “Daehyun hyung.”   The elder blinked again and straightened up at the piece of perfection in front of him.   “I can call you that, right?” Kai smiled as he rested his head on his fist and tasted his coffee.   “Sure… I guess.” Daehyun scratched his head.   Kai cleared his throat, “You live with Hana now, so I guess I should tell you a couple of things about her. Important things.”   Daehyun tilted his head to one side in slight confusion, but nodded slowly and allowed him to go on.   “It isn’t my place to tell you everything, since these are Hana’s matters. However, there are some things that even I don’t know about, and those matters are memories of when and how Hana grew up.” Kai let out a sigh.   Daehyun didn’t say a word because he knew that it wasn’t the right moment to cut in and ask twenty questions. Instead, he listened in curiosity.   “If you look at Hana’s wrist, she always has a silver bracelet on. I’m not quite sure of its significance, but I know that it has something to do with her sister.”   Daehyun’s eyebrows furrowed, “Sister…?”   “Biological, to be exact. Like I said, I don’t know much about her past, since she keeps it locked away deep inside herself and refuses to talk about it with anyone—including Lay. Even Junhong doesn’t know.” He continued, flipping his long black bangs and looking very distressed.   “As you know, she’s an adopted child. She chose to keep her surname as Kang although she was already taken in by the Choi family, for reasons unknown. On top of that, she wears a mask, Daehyun.”   “A mask? What do you mean?”  
Please log in to read the full chapter