Favorite Time of the Year.

DaeHyo one-shots. [Daehyun and Hyosung]

 

   A/N: Christmas special. Sorry, I know it's like SUPER late but ehg. By the way, feel free to skip this cause I know many ppl out there don't celebrate Christmas. HUheruehruerh. :3
 
     Hyosung smiled in satisfaction, taking a few steps back to admire her hard work. She really liked how she decorated her house--putting up lights on her house, setting up an inflatable Santa along with his reindeer and sleigh, and having a white, hand-made snowman right in front of her living room window.
 
"You must really love this holiday, eh?"
 
She quickly turned around, only to meet eyes with an amused Joon. 
 
"Just a litte," She said in response.
 
Joon merely chuckled, shoving his hands into his jacket pockets and walking towards her. 
 
Hyosung stood still, staring at his face. She traced her eyes all over his face, taking in every inch of it. She smiled to herself, seeing the tip of his nose--it was red.
 
"You should put a scarf on," She said as she looked down.
 
"Eh?" Joon asked, turning around to face her, taking his eyes off her house.
 
Hyosung looked up at him, "Your nose is red."
 
Joon quickly touched his nose, covering it up almost immediately.
 
"Yah, don't look!" 
 
Hyosung let out a laugh, covering with her hand as she usually did.
 
Joon stopped what he was doing to take in her smiling face. He really enjoyed seeing her smile, especially since all the pain she's been through. He knew this was her favorite holiday, so that's one reason as to why she's smiling, yet there was something else--something not even him, her bestfriend, knew.
 
"So Hyo, what are you doing this Christmas?" Joon asked after Hyosung's laughter died down.
 
She sighed, playing around with the ears on her panda hat. 
 
"I don't know, usually I'd spend Christmas with..." She trailed off, not wanting to end the sentence.
 
Joon awkwardly coughed, putting his arm around her shoulder.
 
"Gwaenchana," He said. "If you have nowhere to go, come to my house. Me and Hyuna are having a little Christmas party."
 
Hyosung leaned her head on his shoulder, "Thanks Joonie, you're the best."
 
"Anything for my bestfriend." He replied in a soft tone.
 
 
Christmas Eve:
 
"Shiro~" Hyosung whined through the phone.
 
"Yah! You're coming whether you like it or not!" 
 
Hyosung inched the phone away from her ear, not wanting to go deaf cause of Joon's yelling.
 
"But opp-"
 
"Ah, ah, ah. I don't want any excuses Hyosung, you're coming cause you're coming." Joon said from the other end of the phone.
 
Hyosung pouted as she threw herself on her bed. 
 
"But Joonie~" She whined once again, trying to convince him to let her stay home.
 
"No Hyosung, you're coming." He said.
 
Hyosung let out a whine, "But--"
 
"Listen to me Hyo..I, as your bestfriend, can't let you stay home alone--especially on Christmas Eve. Besides, I promised your umma I'd always be there for you."
 
I promised your umma,
 
Hyosung closed her eyes, letting those words echo in her mind. 
 
"So now tell me, why don't you want to come?" Joon asked.
 
"I--I..don't know.." Hyosung replied in a soft tone.
 
There was a long pause before Joon started speaking once again.
 
"Then...are you coming?" He asked.
 
Hyosung stood up from her bed, looking around her room. Her eyes traveled from her t.v, that was on the movie channel, to her closet. 
 
"A-Alright, I'll go." She said in a defeated tone.
 
There was a laugh heard, obviously Joon's.
 
"Arasseo," He said, "but be ready by 5."
 
"Wae--"
 
"Me and Hyuna will pick you up early so you can help set up the party, ok?"
 
Hyosung smiled as she nodded her head, "Mm."
 
"Alright then, bye~"
 
"Bye Joonie," Hyosung said as she hung up, throwing her phone on her bed and quickly running to her bathroom. She got her hello kitty towel and bathrobe, the shower, took her clothes off and got in the shower. 
 
After she showered, she went to her room. She her blow-dryer and curling iron, leaving them on her desk with cautiousness--she din't want to burn anything. Then she walked to her drawer, picking out a bra and some . Next she went to her closet, looking through it for about 10 minutes until she found the perfect outfit.
 
 
She smiled to herself. It was the one--the perfect one. She took it off the hanger, along with the tights that came with it. It was the last dress her mom ever bought her. She held it in her hands, sitting down on her bed as she recalled to that time.
 
 
--- "But umma, I don't like it. I look fat, besides, it's too tight. It's suffocating me~" Hyosung whined, coming out the dressing room.
 
Her umma's face brightened up once she saw her, standing up from the bench she was seated at. 
 
"Oh Hyo, you look gorgeous. And you do not look fat, you're perfect." She said.
 
Hyosung shook her head, "Look. You see how tight it is. Ew."
 
"Oh Hyo, that's how it's suppose to be, silly girl." Ms. Jun said.
 
"Lies umma, lies." Hyosung said as she looked at herself in the big mirror. She then noticed the girls around her. They were giving her rude glares. "What?" She asked in a rude tone, looking at the girls who were whispering about her.
 
"Honey, calm down." Ms. Jun said, putting an arm around Hyosung's shoulder.
 
Hyosung watched as the girls rolled their eyes, snickering to themselves.
 
"Yah! You wanna die?" She yelled. She was about to go after the girl's but her mom stopped her.
 
"Hyo, hajima."
 
"But umm--"
 
"They're not worth it." Ms. Jun said.
 
Hyosung settled down, letting her anger die down. She looked at herself in the mirror. She knew those girls were laughing at her cause she was fat. She hated being thicker than every other girl, she hated wearing tight clothes, she hated that dress, she hated her mom for making her trying it on--she hated everything. ---
 
"I'm sorry," Hyosung whispered out, letting a tear roll down her cheek. "I'm sorry I never wore this dress after you bought it for me. I'm sorry I didn't go shopping with you after that incident. I'm sorry for ever saying that I hated you. I'm sorry. I really am, umma. I-I miss you."
 
60chomyeon chungbunhan story
Nae mameuro neon deureowasseo
Nan uisimchi anha
Nal gajyeogan geol
Jjarpji anheun time
Neon geureon saram
Naegen chungbunhan stor --
 
Hyosung answered her phone, cutting her ringtone of Sunggyu's 60 seconds off.
 
"Y-Yeobuseyo?" 
 
"Unnie, Merry Christmas Eve!" A cheerful voice was heard.
 
Hyosung smiled, wiping away her teary eyes, "Sunhwa."
 
"Yeh~ the one and only."
 
Hyosung chuckled. 
 
"But unnie, why do you sound...sad? Gwaenchana? Apa? Were you crying? Ahhh, uljima~" Sunhwa bombarded her with questions.
 
"A-Ani. Nan gwaenchana. I was just having a flashback. It's nothing..really." Hyosung said.
 
Sunhwa's sigh was heard, followed by a loud thud.
 
"Unnie.."
 
"I'm fine Sunhwa, no need to get worried." Hyosung said, cutting Sunhwa's sentence.
 
"It's not that, just, I'm sorry."
 
Hyosung raised a brow, "Sorry--about what?"
 
"About not being with you today. I know how much you love this holiday, yet I wasn't there. What kind of person am I--leaving my own cousin alone on Christmas? Eh?" Sunhwa said. It sounded like she was talking to herself, yet, Hyosung replied.
 
"Yah, it's fine. Gee, no need to worry about me. I'm a big girl now; stop treating me like a kid."
 
"But unni--"
 
"It's fine. I'm not going to be alone anyway," Hyosung smiled, looking at her reflection in the mirror that was on her desk.
 
Sunhwa coughed, "What do you mean? I-Is that one cute guy that asked you out once? YAH, UNNIE. DON'T DO ANYTHING BAD. USE A CONDO--"
 
"Sunhwa, Sunhwa, Sunh- SUNHWA!" Hyosung yelled, finally getting her cousin to quiet down. 
 
"What?" Sunhwa asked.
 
Hyosung threw herself on her bed. 
 
"Are you out of your mind? A --really Sunhwa, really?"
 
Sunhwa laughed.
 
"Yah, you should always use protection. You don't want to end up like Jieun, who has two--wait no, three, kids?"
 
Hyosung let out a loud, heart-warming laugh. That was true though. Who would've ever thought of Jieun being a mother of three kids, especially since she seemed so inoccent.
 
"But don't give her all the credit, Yongguk gets some too." Hyosung said, giggling afterwards.
 
"Yeah, true, true." 
 
"O-Oh, Sunhwa, I have to go. I have to get ready for Joon's Christmas party." Hyosung said, looking at the time on her alarm clock.
 
"Arasseo. I have to go too anyway, cause I was assigned to do some research on the temples here in China and I haven't even started yet." Sunhwa laughed, "But I called early so I could say Merry early Christmas."
 
Hyosung smiled, "Lazy~ and Merry early Christmas to you too, babo."
 
"Yah--"
 
"Well I have to go, bye! And take care, don't get in trouble. Sunhwa, hwaiting!" Hyosung yelled through the phone before she hung up. She then looked at the white she had chosen to wear. And so she noticed that she needed a blazer, but which one? She sighed, making her way back to her closet. She rummaged through it for a few minutes until she found the perfect one. "Aha," she said as she pulled the blazer out.
 
 
And so she continued to get ready. She blow-dried her short, dark-brown hair, followed by curling it. Then she put on some light, natural-like makeup. She didn't want to over-do it, besides the soft, pastel-like colors went along with her outfit. She then put on her tights, the dress, and the blazer. Afterwards she looked around her room for her high heel boots. They were a light shade of white and caramel brown. But first she needed socks, so she went to drawer and got a pair of soft, white socks. She then put her boots on, and last but deffinately not least, she put a big pink bow on her hair.
 
"All done," She said as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. She looked over at the picture on her desk, smiling to herself. "So umma, what do you think? Personally, I like it. I really do. I'm sorry you couldn't see me in it. But I promise you will, one day."
 
Yah, noona, are you listening? You have a message, hurry up and check it. Noona--
 
Hyosung quickly ran to her phone. She needed to change her text message alert tone, like, seriously. But she pushed the thought away, clicking on her new text.
 
Hyo, are you ready? -Joon
 
Hyosung smiled, texting back in an instant.
 
Yeh. -Hyo
 
She waited for about a minute for him to reply back, but he never did, instead all she heard was a car coming into her driveway. She quickly got her purse, ran downstairs, got her house keys and ran to the door, opening it before Joon even had the chance to knock.
 
"Hurry up, it's cold." He said, ushering her to his car.
 
Hyosung nodded, shutting the door before she walked out the house. She ran behind Joon, quickly hopping in the car.
 
"Hey Hyo, looking pretty~"
 
"Thanks Hyuna, same to you." Hyosung replied.
 
Hyuna smiled, "So now time to go home and set up."
 
"And off we go~" Joon cheered as he backed out Hyosung's driveway.
 
 
 
     "Wahhh, it looks perfect!" Hyuna squeeled in delight as she walked around her living room. 
 
Joon smiled, wrapping his arm around Hyuna's waist, "And it's all thanks to Hyo."
 
"Psht, no way guys. I didn't do much, it was all you guys." Hyosung said, rubbing the side of her neck in shyness.
 
Hyuna shook her head.
 
"Oh please, like as if we did much. I mean come on, Joon didn't even lift a finger." She said, flicking Joon in the forehead with her left hand.
 
Joon gasped, pulling his arms away from Hyuna to rub his forehead.
 
"I did do something!"
 
"Like what?" Hyuna asked, sarcasm noticeable in her voice.
 
"I bought everything, hah!" He said in a told-you-so voice.
 
Hyosung immediately broke out in laughter, joined along by Hyuna.
 
"What?" Joon asked, clueless about anything. He blinked twice, feeling flustered, but that all vanished in less than two seconds from what he saw. It was the most precious thing ever. He smiled to himself, seeing the two girls he cared most about laughing together. He couldn't ask for anything merrier. This Christmas was deffinately going to be the best.
 
So the three of them continued to work on fixing some minor things such as setting the food out on the kitchen counter. But that was a wrong thing to do, cause Joon ended up eating half of the cookies. He also dropped the cheesecake, so he had to go out to the nearby bakery and buy more.
 
Knock, knock
 
Both Hyosung and Hyuna stopped what they were doing. 
 
"I'll get it," Hyosung volunteered.
 
Hyuna nodded in agreement, "It's probably Joonie."
 
"Dork. He probably locked the door when he left, so now he's knocking." Hyosung laughed, walking to the door. 
 
"Hyosung! You're here," G.O said once she opened the door.
 
Hyosung smiled, letting him and the others in. She then closed the door, following them into the house.
 
"It sure is freezing out there," Seungho said as he took a seat on the couch, making himself feel at home.
 
Mir, being his cheerful self, quickly took his coat off. He hung it on the coat wrack, then made his way towards the kitchen.
 
"Hey noona," He greeted.
 
Hyuna looked up from setting the cupcakes on the counter, smiling at the younger one.
 
"Hey Mireu," She said.
 
"So where's Joonie?" Thunder asked, taking a seat beside Seungho on the couch.
 
Hyosung smiled, "He went to the bakery to get another cheesecake since he dropped the other one."
 
G.O laughed, "What a loser."
 
"Right? Like what kind of person drops cheesecake? Why would he waste food like that?" Seungho asked, despair noticable in is voice.
 
Hyosung laughed.
 
"Well that's Joon for you." She said, walking into the kitchen to finish setting things up.
 
 
 
     After a few more hours, Hyuna's and Joon's house started filling up with guests. There were many people that Hyosung knew, but people she didn't even know existed as well. The few she knew were G.O, Mir, Seungho, Thunder, Hyorin, Bora, Nicole, Hara, Youngjae, Himchan, Woohyun, Myungsoo, and a few others. But the atmosphere inside was suffocating her, so she decided to go outside. 
 
"But...why?" Someone's voice was heard once Hyosung stepped out.
 
"I just don't like you; simple as that." 
 
Hyosung looked around, searching for the owners of those voices. She was about take a step forward, but something stopped her from doing to sudden action.
 
SMACK
 
"You're such a jerk!" The girl, whom Hyosung couldn't see cause of the darkness, said after she smacked the guy--who she was talking to--straight across the face.
 
Hyosung gasped, widening her eyes as she continued to watch.
 
"I'm the jerk?" The guy said, spitting out on the white, snow-covered ground.
 
The girl sniffled, "YEAH!"
 
"So, exactly why am I a jerk?" He asked again.
 
Hyosung stood frozen. She wasn't frozen cause she was awaiting for the girls' answer, no, she was frozen still cause she recognized that voice. It was that voice. The voice she has forever inprinted in her mind. 
 
--- It was exam day in Mrs. Kim's class. Everyone was quietly working on the test, trying their best to concentrate--almost everyone--cause Hyosung on the other hand was having a quiet anxiety attack. She didn't know why, but for some odd reason she felt like she had a knott stuck in . Not only that, but she also felt like she someone was squeezing her heart. She felt like she was suffocating--just like a fish without water. And she was also sweating, letting little trickles of sweat form on her forehead.
 
"Psst, Hyo, gwaenchana?" She heard Joon's voice, followed by a poke.
 
Hyosung slowly breathed in, turning around to face him without having the teacher catch her.
 
"I'm fine, don't worr--"
 
She was cut off by the classroom door opening. 
 
"Sorry for barging into your classroom like that Mrs. Kim, but may Jun Hyosung step out for a moment?" Mr. Kang, the principle, asked as he looked around the room.
 
Mrs. Kim nodded, eyeing Hyosung, who by that time, was already standing up from her seat.
 
"Go on ahead honey, you can stay afterschool to finish the test." Mrs. Kim said with a kind smile.
 
Hyosung wiped away her sweat with the sleeve of her school uniform, making her way across the classroom. 
 
Once she had reached Mr. Kang, he smoothly put a hand around her shoulder, guiding her out of the classroom.
 
"I-Is something wrong?" Hyosung asked, stuttering without wanting to.
 
Mr. Kang looked down at his feet, then back up at Hyosung. In his eyes pity was clearly seen. 
 
Something was wrong.
 
"I-I don't know how to put this, so I'll just say it. I'm sorry to say this, but Ms. Jun--your mom--was in a terrible accident."
 
As soon as those words came out of Mr. Kang's mouth, Hyosung's heart tightened. She felt a pang in her hear, like someone had shot her, or even worse, like someone had just coldly ripped her heart out of her chest.
 
"E-Eh?" 
 
"I'm sorry Hyosung, but your mom has passed away." Mr. Kang said.
 
"Wha-- No. Umma? M-My mom..gone? Accident? Mr. Kang, please don't lie. STOP! STOP LYING MR. KANG. N-NOT MY MOM. P-Please tell me this is all a joke. Please tell me. This is a prank, right? Am I on a tv show? Please, Mr. Kang. T-Tell me this is all a joke. Please." Hyosung yelled, her voice shaking with fear.
 
"I can't. I'm sorry." Mr. Kang said.
 
"STOP MR. KANG. STOP. P-Please.. Just tell me she's at home cleaning, or doing the laundary, or making dinner, or sleeping...or or, just being lazy. Please.."
 
Mr. Kang coughed to keep himself from crying. He was about to reach out to Hyosung but something stopped him, instead he looked down at his feet. He could feel the tears coming down, but he quickly blinked them away.
 
"I'm sor--Oof."
 
Hyosung quickly ran past Mr. Kang, almost knocking him over. 
 
She didn't want to believe it; she couldn't. It wasn't true. Did Mr. Kang enjoy to see her suffer?
 
"H-HYOSUNG, WAIT!" Mr. Kang yelled out.
 
Hyosung ignored him, walking down the hallways. She made her way to the school entrance. She wanted to go home. She could care less about anything. She didn't care about Mr. Kang calling her. She didn't care about her test. She didn't care about school. She didn't care about the distance from her house and school--even if it was a mile. All she cared about was her mom. She wanted to go home and hug her. 
 
And so, Hyosung walked, walked and walked. She sighed, clearing her heavy throat as she turned to the left, seeing her neighborhood park. She was almost at her house, just a little more to go.
 
"Don't worry umma, I'm almost there. Hold on," Hyosung said as she lifted her foot to take another step, but instead she met face with the ground. She winced in pain, falling hard on the wet cement ground. She was in pain, not from the fall, nor from the whole mile she had just walked--cause that was nothing compared to the pain her heart was feeling. "A-Ahhh."
 
"Ay, you alright?" 
 
Hyosung looked around, but the tears in her eyes prohibited her from seeing anything.
 
"I'm fine," She whispered out, sounding hurt. She was about to get up, but gasped when she felt two arms wrap around her waist, helping her stand up.
 
"Uljima," THe person said in a soft voice, "I may not know why you're crying, but please don't." He then reached out to Hyosung's closed eyes, wiping away her tears before she could even do so.
 
Hyosung gasped. She was about to say something when all of a sudden he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in for a hug.
 
'Omg. No, what is he doing? ' She thought.
 
"Now breathe slowly. It's better for situations like this." He calmly spoke into her right ear. 
 
Hyosung couldn't do anything besides do as she was told. She was being controlled by the guy's smooth voice. 
 
"Now, just relax." He said.
 
Hyosung nodded her head, breathing in and out as slowly as possible. She closed her eyes, letting her worry drift away. She slowly clinged onto the stranger, relaxing her head on his shoulder. She breathed in the smell of his cologne, feeling at ease in less then two seconds. He was truely an angel sent from heaven. A guardian angel--her guardian angel. ---
 
"It's you.." Hyosung spoke out, coming back from flashback land.
 
"Wow. You really are a jerk." The girl said as she walked past Hyosung, accidentally bumping into her which caused her to fall down.
 
Hyosung cringed, immediately shivering fom the coldness of the snow. She felt it seeping through her tights, inching on closer to her.
 
"Aish," She hissed. She was about to get up, but a pair of arms encircled around her, bringing her up on her feet in no time.
 
"Gwaenchana?" The person asked.
 
Hyosung immediately gulped, looking down at the snow.
 
"Sorry about her. She uh, she's just--"
 
"Thanks," Hyosung said, cutting him off. She looked up, giving him a smile, "for helping me up now...and back then."
 
The guy raised a brow. He face was expressionless, as if he was thinking of what emotion to show her.
 
"What are you talking about?" He asked, confused.
 
Hyosung frowned for a second, but shooed the thought away. She quickly wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in for a hug. She then pulled away and walked back inside. 
 
'Gee Hyosung, way to go. Nice way of making yourself seem like an idiot.' She thought as she walked over to the others who were inside. She smiled to herself, recalling the warmth of his skin. It was the second time he wrapped his arms around her, so she was in a daze. But that ended soon, cause she was abruptly pulled upstrairs by Hyuna.
 
"Can you go get the big red bag that's in my room?" She asked.
 
Hyosung nodded, still confused, but did what she was asked to do. She walked to Hyuna's room to get the red bag and then walked back downstairs.
 
"Thanks Hyo," Joon said as he took the bag out of Hyosung's hands. He patted her head, giving her a sweet smile.
 
Hyuna, who was in front of the Christmas tree, had a Santa hat on. She smiled once she saw Joon join her, setting the big red bag right before them. 
 
"Alright, gather around people. Joonie and I have something to give to you guys." She said with a cheerful smile.
 
Hyosung walked down a couple stairs, taking a seat on the last one so she could watch without any people standing in her way.
 
"So since it's Christmas, we decided to but each one of you a present." Joon said, earning some oo's and ahh's from his friends in the crowd. "Now, let's get to spreading this infamous Christmas cheer!" He cheered.
 
Hyuna smiled, opening the bag. She reached in and pulled out a present.
 
"And this gift is for...our precious Mireu~" She said as she laughed, handing the present over to Joon so he could give it to Mir.
 
"OMO! NOONA, HYUNG, THANKS!" Mir yelled with joy, running up to Joon and engulfing him in a hug.
 
And on went a couple more minutes of calling people up to get some presents, but Hyosung had yet to be called. She watched in awe as everyone opened their gifts, seeing them smile, laugh, or on the verge of tears cause of whatever they got.
 
"Next is for...our one and only gummy Hyo!" Hyuna said in a happy tone. She passed the gift to Joon, turning around to call Hyosung up.
 
Hyosung stood up from the steps, walking over to her friends with a sweet smile. 
 
"Merry Christmas beautiful," Hyuna said as she hugged Hyosung.
 
"Thanks Hyuna and Merry Christmas to you too," Hyosung said with a smile. She then walked over to her dorky best friend, Joon. 
 
He handed her the gift, "Here you go. Hope you like it."
 
"Thanks Joonie," She said, leaning in for a hug. "and Merry Christmas."
 
Joon smiled, responding to the hug. 
 
"Merry Christmas, Hyo."
 
After all the thanking and whatnot, Hyosung went back to the stairs. She sat down, placing the gift on her lap. She wasn't planning on opening it there, but curiosity won her over. She took the gift into her hands, slowly tearing the wrapping paper off. She felt her heart pounding, eager to know what it was. 
 
"Dang, you're still trying to open it?" Joon's voice was heard.
 
Hyosung rolled her eyes, "Shut up Joon."
 
"Alright, alright. No need to get mad." He said with a chuckle.
 
Riiiip
 
"Aha," Hyosung said as she finally opened the gift. 
 
"Sooo--did you like it?" Joon asked, his tone of voice sounding concerned.
 
Hyosung watched in amazement as she took out a golden bracelet, the one she had lost when she went swimming with him and Hyuna last Summer.
 
"How did you? But, how? Omo, you guys~" Hyosung smiled, lightly punching Joon's chest. "I ing hate you, jerk."
 
Joon smiled, "I love you too."
 
"But seriously, how?"
 
"I have my ways," He said with a smile. "Oh, and good luck."
 
Hyosung raised a brow, "Good luck with wha--"
 
"Hyosung-ssi," Someone called her.
 
Hyosung turned around, only to come face-to-face with him again.
 
"Y-Yeh?" 
 
He smiled, "My name is Daehyun."
 
Hyosung stared in awe at his face. He was truely gorgeous--just like an angel.
 
"And since it's Christmas, Santa Joon promised to give me a present." He said.
 
Hyosung stared at Daehyun. She was about to say something when she suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapping around her waist. She felt her heart pound at an abnormal pace, like it would pop out of her chest in seconds.
 
"U-Uhh, wh-what are you doing?" She asked, mentally cursing herself for doing so.
 
Daehyun leaned in closer to her, stopping once he was at a really close distance. 
 
"You're underneath the mistletoe, what else could you expect?" He said in a sweet tone.
 
Hyosung looked up, seeing a mistletoe hanging right above them. She then looked at Daehyun, but was surprised by his lips crashing onto hers. She instantly felt fireworks exploding inside her, making her feel all giddy and hyped up.
 
"This indeed is a very Merry Christmas," Joon said as he walked past Daehyun and Hyosung who were kissing underneath the mistletoe.
 
Hyosung smiled in between the kiss, hearing what Joon had said.
 
'This is indeed my favorite time of the year,' She thought as she wrapped her arms around Daehyun's neck, pulling him in closer.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First of all I wanna say that I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for not updating, like seriously. What kind of author am I? omg.
But I do hope you have enjoyed these one-shots, cause I sure do enjoy writing them sometimes. 
And something I also enjoy doing, is reading your guys' comments. Omg, i lubb u guise.
But anyway, here is a long Christmas special one-shot;
by the way, IM SORRY CAUSE IT WAS SOOOO Y.
LIKE WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.
anyway, Merry belated Christmas guise.
[& on a totally different notice, hasn't this year gone by fast? 2013 is just around the corner, like wasn't it 2003 just yesterday?]
buuuuuuuuuuut, fine, i'll stop here.
bYE GUISE. I LUBB U ;A;
ajshdkxljashdxaaujskakda, & ALSO, SECRET FIGHTING OMG. I WAS CRYING ALL WEEK WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THEIR ACCIDENT. 
my poor bby gurls. ;AAAAAAAAA;  
bUT SERIOUSLY, IM DONE. DONE I TELL YOU.
byeeee~ :3