Virus.

DaeHyo one-shots. [Daehyun and Hyosung]




    Hyosung yawned with intense tiredness, her eyes becoming slightly wattery from her yawn--almost making ther look like as if she had been crying. She blinked twice, fixing her jacket as she opened the wooden door to enter the principal's office. It was the first day of school and Hyosung was already in the principal's office, must be a new record; usually she'd go to Mrs. Lee's office, but not this early in the year.

"Ah, Hyosung-ssi." Mrs. Lee voiced once she saw Hyosung enter her animal print office. "Take a seat, if you may."

Hyosung did as told, taking a seat on the black leather chair in front of Mrs. Lee's desk. "So what is it now? I didn't do anything wrong, at least not yet ."

"That's correct, Hyosung-ssi." Mrs. Lee kindly smiled--however it looked like she forced the smile, rather than naturally smiling at her. "But we both know that in the future you will  and since this is your senior year, I want you to behave well-mannered."

Hyosung blankly stared at the black-haired, mid 30 year old lady in front of her. Has she gone insane? Does she really think that just by telling her to act well-mannered, she'd actually listen? "Oh please," Hyosung chuckled, taking out her phone from her leather jacket's pocket. "You think I'd actually listen, ahjumma ?"

"Excuse you," Mrs. Lee asked, clearly taken aback by Hyosung's rude reply.

Hyosung stood up from the chair, her fingers on her phone--clearly texting someone. "I already said what I had to say, if you didn't hear me, then you should clean your ears. Now if that's all, I need to go to my first class. I wouldn't want to miss out on my nap-time."

She saluted Mrs. Lee with a smirk, taking her steps towards the door--exiting the office with yet another yawn.

"Hyosung-ssi,"

"What now, ahjumma?" Hyosung groaned, looking behind her shoulder at the principal with a glare.

Mrs. Lee cracked a smile, catching Hyosung off guard. "Behave yourself, or else."

"Or else what?" Hyosung bitterly chuckled, flicking some fluff off her jacket's sleeve. "You'll get me a professional tutor, or wait, even better. You'll get-"

"Mr. Jung will be watching over you." Mrs. Lee smiled, getting up from her seat.

Hyosung raised a brow, a mocking smile forming on her face. "What? Who's that?"

"You'll see, now go to your first class; like you said, I wouldn't want you to miss out on your nap-time." And with that, Mrs. Lee pushed Hyosung out of her office. "Have a nice day, Hyosung-ssi."

Hyosung blinked twice, still trying to comprehend what just happened. Did Mrs. Lee just kick her out of her office? And what was this about being watched over by Mr. Jung--but most importantly, who is he?
" you, Mrs. Lee" Hyosung cursed under her breath, making her way towards her first class whom she was now officialy 15 minutes late to.

 


~~~~~~~

 


    Once she made it to her classroom, she opened the door like nothing and entered. She scanned the classroom, looking for any open seat at the back of the room and luckily found one.

"Excuse me, ma'am. Are you by any chance, Jun Hyosung?" The overly-excited teacher asked.

Hyosung rolled her eyes, a small nod making her head bob up. "The one and only."

"Ah, okay. Why are you late, sweety?"

Oh my god. This teacher was the exact type of teachers that Hyosung hated; she was the over-excited, bright and nosy kind of teacher. Yay.

"Office." She meerly mumbled, rolling her eyes as she headed to the back of the classroom--taking a seat on the desk close to the window, right beside some random kid.

    And so, the teacher continued with the class expectations, rules, ect. ect.; but all Hyosung's ears managed to catch were the words partner and project before she dozed off, resting her head on her folded arms, on top of the desk.


~~~~~~~

Lunch:


    "Who's watching over you, wait, what?" Sunhwa, Hyosung's friend, asked in disbelief. "Jung Daehyun, as in Thee' Jung Daehyun? The school president?"

Hyosung shrugged, her eyes clearly indicating she didn't care at all. "Who's he?" She asked in a monotone voice.

"Unnie, don't you know who Daehyun is?" Sunhwa asked, her eyes widening from slight shock. She watched Hyosung shake her head, a confused expression over-taking her face.

"Why would I, anyway? It's not like I hang out with many people around here." Hyosung replied.

Sunhwa nodded her head in agreement, "Well he's the school president, known for being a goody-goody. Yet, he's quite attractive if I may say so myself." She smiled, twirling her hair while winking at her older friend.

"Sure he is," Hyosung sarcastically spoke as she stood up from the table--pushing her hands into her leather jacket's pockets.

Sunhwa abruptly stood up, swallowing whatever she had been chewing on. "Unnie, where are you going?"

"Skipping," Hyosung simply replied back, turning around to face her younger friend. "Coming?" Hyosung watched as Sunhwa apologetically smiled, shaking her head.

"No thanks unnie, I need to stay here for at least the first few days of school; but later on, sure." Sunhwa winked, a sincere smile appearing on her gorgeous face. "But thanks anyway, unnie."

Hyosung saluted, giving her friend a half-smile as she exited the cafeteria, leaving Sunhwa to finish her lunch with her other friends--which she obviously had; Sunhwa wasn't like Hyosung who barely had any friends. In fact, Sunhwa was the only girl who managed to get close to Hyosung, for Hyosung would simply push whomever decided to befriend her away. And Sunhwa had many friends, unlike Hyosung who just had a few here and there.



    As Hyosung made her way through the hallways, touching every locker that she passed by just to make noise, she didn't notice someone following her. She hummed to G-Dragon's One of A Kind with a half-smile on her face--however, she froze once she heard a familiar voice that she detested.

"Skipping on the first day, Hyo-baby ?"

Hyosung rolled her eyes, bawling her hands into fists as she continued to walk--ignoring the person who just called out to her. "None of your business."

"Yah..why are you ignoring me?" The person called out, their voice sounding closer than before.

Hyosung just kept calm, trying her best to not run--she didn't want to give him the satisfaction--Instead, she lifted her hand in the air, flipping him off as she glanced behind her. She then continued to walk, but was pushed to the nearby lockers--her back harshly landing on the tip of the lock.

"Hyo-baby, what's wrong?"

Hyosung innerly frowned, keeping a poker face on the outside. "Don't call me that, Joon." She spoke, cringing when she heard his melodic, yet annoying laugh afterwards.

"Why not, Hyo-baby? You are my baby." Joon smirked, leaning his body closer to Hyosung's. She gulped, her stomach churning with disgust.


"No I'm not. Now stop, or els-"

Joon's laugh cut Hyosung off, making her bawl her fist even more; making her knuckles turn white.

"What will you do Hyosung?" He asked, raising a brow. "You think you're all tough, but baby, I know how you are. I know that's only an act."

"Knew." Hyosung mumbled, raising her head to look straight into his cold, yet, hypnotizing eyes. "You knew how I was, but people change. And I, I changed Joon. Thanks to you, I changed." She smirked, her lips teasingly.

Joon blinked back twice, his gaze softening a bit as he stared at Hyosung. He looked from her eyes to her lips, his gaze soon turning cold. Hyosung only cracked a smile, pushing him away from her with a hmph.

"And keep in mind that I don't hate you; In fact, I thank you. I thank you for making me who I am now, because if it wasn't for you, I'd still be a pabo." She said, starting to walk off--fixing her leather jacket. But Joon pulled her back, crashing his lips almost immediately on hers as soon as he had a chance. Hyosung's eyes widened, her stomach feeling like as if she'd just been punched--almost throwing up the breakfast she had that morning.

"Jounsthp" She mumbled as she tried to pry Joon off her, but he was much more stronger than her, for she failed. Great. Like as if pushing him will work.. I guess the only thing to do is-

"Ahh!" Joon yelped as he backed away from Hyosung, rubbing his swollen lip. Hyosung smirked, wiping with a disgusted look. Then, she started walking towards Joon--an eyebrow raised.

"And next time I tell you to stop, you better stop. I have places to be, and you just ing wasted my sweet time; not to mention my lunch time." She scoffed, pointing her finger at Joon. She watched as he glared at her, but she could care less; All she cared about was leaving the school, but Joon and his ing ego had slowed her down.

He cracked a smile, catching Hyosung off guard for a second.

"I know you liked it, Hyo-baby. But the bite, I need to get revenge; Come here so I can bit you back~" He cooed as he pushed Hyosung's back against the lockers, once more.

Aish. Where are the ing teachers when you need them? She thought.

"Baby~ it's revenge now," Joon charmingly smiled at her, leaning in to lock Hyosung's lips with his.

Hyosung panicked, her heart beating in fear. She didn't couldn't kiss him anymore; She feard that if she did, she'd actually corespond to his kiss.

"Joon stop. I- Just stop." She stuttered, mentally face-palming herself for doing so. She watched as Joon simply smirked, his eyes indicating to her that he had no care to her words.

He'd always been like that, even back then when they dated. It was about 2 years ago. Hyosung loved him, but he just used her. He would be with other girls behind her back, while she worshiped him; she adored him too much that she became blind to her surroundings, only paying attention to Joon. And when she finally came to her senses, seeing how he kissed, hugged, smiled, winked, and slept with her own cousin, Hyuna; she was devasted. It was like as if her world had shattered into a million pieces, leaving only memories behind for her to cry about. And ever since then, she changed and became cold--not caring about nothing or no one. She went from being a ball of sunshine to a cold-hearted person, a girl who always smiled and showed her gums to a girl who'd always scowl and frown; in other words, she became someone else--someone no one even knew she had in her.

"Ani, baby." Joon smiled, taking ahold of Hyosung's head in his hands. He tried to kiss her, but she squirm beneath him, making him miss her lips.

Hyosung closed her eyes, hoping with all her heart that a teacher would come anytime soon; she didn't care who, she just wanted someone--anyone--to come and help her.

As if on cue, a male's voice was heard. Hyosung sighed in relief, taking her chance to push Joon off her while he was distracted. She then ran to the person's voice, immediately hiding behind him.


Joon mumbled something under his breath as he fixed his uniform blazer.
"What do you want, Daehyun?" He asked, glaring at the male in front of Hyosung, apparently named Daehyun.

"Didn't the young lady tell you to stop?" Daehyun asked. He was holding onto Hyosung's arm as she hid behind him.

Daehyun? Where have I heard that name before?  Hyosung thought, her eyes closed as she tried to remember where she'd heard that name before.

Joon chuckled, taking his steps towards Daehyun and Hyosung. He stopped once he was face-to-face with Daehyun, smirking down at him.
"She knows she liked it, right Hyo-baby ?"

"Shut the up, Joon." Hyosung finally spoke, unclentching her grip from Daehyun's uniform blazer. "I told you to stop for a reason; cause I don't like you. I could have many other guys, way better than you, Joonie."

She cracked a smirk, gazing eye-to-eye with Joon.

"We've been over for two years, so leave me alone. If you really wanted me, you wouldn't have slept with Hyuna." She coldly spoke, her eyes glaring at him--emotionless.

Joon rolled his eyes, a smile forming on his god-like face.
"I did love you. It's just that I was-"

"Leave Joon, just leave." Hyosung spoke, her head hung low. "We had our time, but, it just wasn't meant to be. And like I said before, I don't hate you." She said, swallowing the dry lump in . Somehow she felt weird talking about this in front of Daehyun, her babysitter as she called him--after all, he was her school babysitter.


~~~~~~~



    "T-Thanks." Hyosung managed to finally speak. She had been standing silently next to Daehyun near the front doors of the school. Daehyun just stared at her, a blank expression on his face; but that soon changed into a breath-taking smile.

"No problem. I was glad that I could help; I am in charge of you after all." He said.

Hyosung sighed, her normal personality returning to her after what he just said.
"Listen, you aren't in charge of me. I'm not a ing animal for you to tame." She hissed. "I am a grown women, therefore, I don't need anyone's help. I can take care of myself, thank you very much."

Daehyun's eyes widened as he witnessed her insane turn of personality. Bi-polar much? "I- I didn't mean it like tha-"

"Whatever. But keep one thing in mind." Hyosung warned, pointing her finger in front of his face. "I won't let you change me. I can't-- I won't let you, a meer stranger, come into my life and try and change it. I'm a clean computer, that plans on having no virus." She curled one of her strands of hair, waving at him as she opened the front doors to exit the school building.

"H-Hyosung-ssi." He called out, his hand taking ahold of her wrist by instinct. "I'm sorry, but you can't leave school grounds."

She froze as she felt his warm touch. Her heart rate increased, but she brushed it off and immediately pulled her hand away. "Yah! Mwoh?"

Daehyun kept on a strict face, all though he was nervous on the inside. He knew how hot-headed Hyosung was, so he didn't want to get on her badside, yet, he already knew that he was.
"I said that you can't leave school grou-"

"Oh no, I heard you." She countered, raising a brow as she continued to glare at him--which was all she has done all day; glare at people. "I just wasn't sure if you meant it, or not. But I guess you did."

Daehyun just stared at the movement of , falling in a tranze with her lips, eyes--her face in total--he had never felt like this before. He felt nervous, his stomach churning with embarassment. "I-"

"I thought so," She mumbled, turning around and walking out of the school. Daehyun just sighed, staring at her figure; watching it get smaller and smaller the farther she walked.

He pursed his lips, ruffling his light brown hair in frustration and confusion. "This won't be easy. Aish, why did I have to get assigned to tame this girl?"


~~~~~~~

 

A few months later:



    Daehyun groaned while throwing himself on the bed. He was at his friend's house, taking about his current problem with Hyosung.

"Is she really that bad?" Youngjae asked, his eyes fixed on his phone. "I heard from Himchan hyung that she used to be really funny, nice and talkative."

Daehyun sneered. "Are you sure it's the same person? Cause I've been watching over her for 3 months now and she's still stubborn, mean and boring as always." He frowned, looking up at the ceiling.

Youngjae nodded his head, putting his phone on his night stand. He then layed down beside Daehyun, staring at his handsome face. "Jun Hyosung, the one and only." He said, imitating Hyosung with a rude look.

Daehyun laughed, "That's exactly like her. She's just- ugh. So rude."

"And pretty." Youngjae added with a cheeky smile.

Daehyun rolled his eyes, pushing his friend for thinking such absurd thoughts.
"She might be pretty, but pretty isn't everything." He spoke, rubbing his tired eyes. "Looks attract but personality captures."

"We've got a cheesy Daehyun." Youngjae smiled as he poked Daehyun's cheeks. "I've never knew you were romantic. Maybe it's because you're in love. In love with Hyosun-"

"Mwoh? Aniya~ Whatever!" He countered back, his eyes widening with shock from what his friend had said. "I would never like someone like her. She's mean and- j-just not my type."

"Mmm~ whatever you say." Youngjae sing-songed with a teasing smile. "Too bad you can't just choose who you fall in love with; it just happens and there absolutely nothing you can do about it."

Daehyun pondered, thinking on what Youngjae had just said--but brushed it off and got up. "Come on, let's go eat out for dinner cause later I have something else to do." He said, pulling his friend up.

--

    Hyosung, on the other hand, hadn't been to school in 4 days. All she's done is stay at home doing nothing--well, maybe not--She's been thinking about Daehyun. She hated him for always bossing her around. She hated his intense gaze, his milky-brown hair, his plump lips, the way he talked to her, the way he smiled; she seriously hated him, yet, she couldn't stop thinking about him. She detested how close to perfection he was. Was that even normal? How can someone like him be perfect? How can someone like him be stuck in her mind?

"Aish, I need some fresh air." She mumbled to herself as she stood up from her bed. She then went downstairs, got her leather jacket and headed out to nowhere in particular.

    As she walked, she listened to Beast's songs on her phone--her headphones on full blast. A sad smile formed on her face as she walked a familiar sidewalk, her hands spread out as she felt the cool wind brush past her. She stopped in front of the park, her eyes gazing at the swings. She took out one headphone and started walking towards the playground. Her mind came across many conclusions, ideas, and other random things until she finally accepted what she was now feeling; she has been infected. She got out her phone, quickly calling someone, only to hear the ring right behind her.

"Yeobuseyo?" The voice answered. She heard the voice right behind her and on the phone as well. "Yeobu-"

"I know you're here, idiot. Stop making me waste my minutes," Hyosung softly hissed. She cringed when she heard a chuckle, that annoying yet comforting one she despised.

"For someone who's sick, being out this late isn't good."

Hyosung swallowed the lump in , finally turning around and coming face-to-face with the one person who's been in her mind since forever.
"Why are you here, Daehyun?"

"I was just, uh, walking around and..yeah." He stumbled across his words, his face heating up a little. "But enough about me, I came here to tell you that you have a lot of homework that needs to be done. And well, I left it on the front door of your house."

"That's all?" Hyosung slightly pouted her lips.

Daehyun avoided her gaze, faking a cough as he put his hands in his pockets.
"A-And to see how you were doing." He stuttered, "D-Don't think wrong, Mrs. Lee sent me. Sh-She's worried." He finished off his sentence, trying to use Mrs. Lee as his excuse when in reality he was the worried one.

"Oh," Hyosung nodded her head with a sour face. "Tell Mrs. Lee that I'm doing fine, it's just that I've been sick with an infection."

"M-Mwoh? I-Infected?" Daehyun asked in a raised voice.

"Mm, with a virus." Hyosung nodded her head with a smile, her eyes looking up at the setting sun. She then shifted her gaze towards Daehyun who was beside her, a concerned look on his face.

"You, what have you done to me? I-I promised myself that I would never feel this way again, but here I am. Here you are. You've infected my head with so many thoughts, thoughts that I should have never had for anyone." She spoke, her eyes staring at the ground as she spoke. She was ready to confess and take that heavy load off her chest; she's always been the brave kind of girl, and this was nothing that'd she'd back away from.

Daehyun just stood there, listening to what Hyosung has been saying. And unkowingly, a smile adorned his face. He could only guess what she was going to say, and it honestly made his heart flutter.
"Hyosung-"

"You're my virus, Daehyun. You've infected me with that stupid smile of yours, those adorable and hypnotizing eyes, that husky Busan accent. But most of all, your annoying and bossy personality." She said, her hands clinging to her sleeves as she stared at the ground below her--until a hand lifted her head up, making her stare straight into Daehyun's eyes.

"Alright, alright. I'm irresistable, I get it." He teased with a mocking smile. Hyosung rolled her eyes, trying to avoid his gaze.

"Since when have you been such a tease, Mr. Goody-two-shoes ?" She asked.

Daehyun laughed, his melodic laugh echoing in Hyosung's head.
"I've spent 3 months hanging out with you, of course it's going to be contagious." He smiled, leaning closer to her face. Hyosung gulped, her heart beat accelerating. "But tell me one thing Hyosung, did I really infect you?" He asked. "Because it also worked vise-versa."

"Wh-" Hyosung was about to speak, but was interrupted by Daehyun's lips crashing onto hers. Her eyes widened as she felt his soft, plump lips moving against hers. Her whole body felt numb, just as if she were floating on air. She felt Daehyun smile in the kiss, and that's when she came back to reality. She, Hyosung, had finally been cured from her infection- her own 'virus' had cured her.

You're my virus, please don't ever leave me. You'll make me strive. strive to live on. All though I have become infected, if I have you here, I'll be fine.

 

 

 

****************

Wah~ here's the next one-shot ^^

I hope you enjoy(ed) reading it~ And thanks for subscribing&commenting,c:

It really means a lot ^~^

 

But anyway, stay tuned to the next one-shot,

until next time, bye-bye :D