She killed my ego.

DaeHyo one-shots. [Daehyun and Hyosung]

 

 
Daehyun smirked.
He was seated at a booth in a club, his eyes fixed on all the girls that were dancing ily on the dance floor. Some were even sending him flirtatious looks, biting their lips and all.
 
“They want the D,”
 
Daehyun grinned, seeing a familiar someone take a seat across from him, blocking his view on the glorious ladies whom obviously wanted him; “What brings you here, Jae?”
 
“Wae? Can’t I come every once in awhile?” Youngjae smiled, lifting his hand to a nearby waitress so she could come get his order-”I’d like some pop or any other drink you have here that’s non-alcoholic.” he said to her and she nodded before scurrying off.
 
“Non-alcoholic drink?” Daehyun asked, surprised. “Yah, what happened to you Jae?”
 
Youngjae chuckled at his friend’s words-”What do you mean what happened? I just grew up.”
 
“More like grew old,” Daehyun muttered; “You see what love has done to you?”
 
“What exactly has it done, Dae?” Youngjae asked.
 
Daehyun sighed-”You’ve changed... a lot. I remember when we used to go out every weekend and drink. We were real close, Jae. And now you’re drifting away. You’re always with Sunhwa-it’s like you two are glued together.”
 
“Here’s your drink, sir.” the waitress from before said as she set Youngjae’s drink on the table and walked away.
 
Youngjae took ahold of his drink, staring into Daehyun’s eyes-”And how’s that a bad thing?”
 
“You know, just forget it. All this talk about love makes me sick.” Daehyun shuddered with disgust.
 
“Obviously... but keep in mind that one day you, too, will fall in love. And in all honesty, I feel bad for whoever will have to put up with your ego.” Youngjae smiled, laughing afterwards-”She’s going to be a special one.”
 
Daehyun scoffed at his friend’s words as he shook his head; “Love is stupid.”
 
“That’s what you say now.”
 
“And forever,” Daehyun countered-”cause love is not in my dictionary, therefore I don’t need it.”
 
Youngjae laughed, putting down his drink; “You’re stupid, Dae. Seriously, wow.”
 
“What?” Daehyun asked, raising a brow at his friend’s sudden outburst.
 
“Everyone needs love... even you.” 
 
Daehyun grinned, shaking his head-”That’s where you got it all wrong, Jae. I, the wonderful Jung Daehyun, does not need love. Everything I need is right here in this club.” he said as he took a glance at two half- ladies walking past him, giving him shy smiles; “What else could I need?”
 
“Aish, you bastard.” Youngjae shook his head, “I seriously can’t wait ‘till someone comes and kills that stupid ego of yours.”
 
Daehyun just responded with a mere chuckle. He, too, wondered if that’d ever happen-if someone were ever going to kill his ego. But every time he found himself thinking that, he’d just laugh at himself. Why? Well because he knew that would never happen. What kind of stupid thing was that? He had already made up his mind of not falling in love. He didn’t want to end up like his father, crying over someone who just played with him. And that someone was his mom, whom he never saw after that rainy day back when he was 6. He weakly smiled, playing the dreadful flashback in his mind while Youngjae spoke to him about Sunhwa and his’ lovely dates and whatnot.
 
--- It was a rainy Saturday morning. The sky was a light shade of gray and blue, mixed with a little bit of white. Daehyun was at the park with his dad, trying to fly kites but it seemed like the weather had been against them that day.
 
“But Appa, you promised we’d fly kites today.” A little, angry Daehyun whined as he followed his father’s steps; “Why are we going home already?”
 
Mr. Jung sighed as he stopped walking, letting his son catch up to him; “Well you know it’s impossible to fly kites when it’s raining out, right?”
Daehyun pouted, “Wae? It’s not even raining that hard. Can we please, appa? Please?”
 
“I’m sorry Dae, but we have to go home now. The weather’s just going to get worst. I heard the ahjumma from the fruit stand say that there’s going to be a bad thunder storm.” Mr. Jung spoke as he took ahold of his son’s hand, continuing his walk back to their home-it was only a few blocks away.
 
“Then can we come tomorrow? And this time with umma,” Daehyun muttered, smiling.
 
Mr. Jung nodded, smiling down at his son-”Of course. Tomorrow’s her day off anyway.”
 
“Yay! I can’t wait for tomorrow!” Daehyun cheered, “When we get home I’ll ask umma to pack us some food in a basket so we can have a picnic at the park too!”
 
“That sound great,” Mr. Jung chuckled. 
 
And so the two of them, father and son, continued on their journey back home. As they were walking Mr. Jung would tell Daehyun funny stories about him in the old days, about his friends, about his parents, and even about the time he had first met Jihyun, his wife and Daehyun’s mother.
 
“It was a day kind of like this one, except the rain was pouring hard.” Mr. Jung spoke with a glint of remembrance in his tone-”She was standing right outside of the coffee shop, pouting to herself. ‘God Jihyun, how could you have forgotten your umbrella on a day like this? You’re such an idiot.’ she muttered to herself, calling herself idiot over and over again-like it’d help in someway.” Mr. Jung smiled as he recalled the beautiful memory that was clearly imprinted in his mind. “She was wearing a caramel colored dress, some flats and her hair was held up in a tight bun. I hadn’t seen anyone more beautiful than her in my life. I was attracted to her in a single glance. So when I went up to her and offered to walk her wherever she needed to go, my voice accidentally cracked and she laughed. Her laugh was like a beautiful melody in my ears. It’s the one thing that keeps me going. I honestly think I’d die without it.” he kept on speaking, his smile slightly fading; “But yeah, that’s how me and your umma met.”
 
Daehyun smiled. He was about to say something when he looked up, seeing his house right before him-”Oh, we’re home!” he yelled, letting go of his father’s hand and dashing towards their white, two-story house. “Umma! We’re home!” He jolted through the front door, only to find an unknown man looking down on him; “W-Who are you?” he asked, staring up at the dazzling man before him.
 
“Honey, I got all my clothes packed. Let me just leave a letter to Daewon and...” Mrs. Jung trailed off when she saw her son standing in the middle of the living room, confused.
 
“Why did you pack your clothes umma? Are we going on another vacation?” The naive, six year-old Daehyun asked; “And why did you call this man honey?” 
 
Mrs. Jung blinked back twice, swallowing the lump that had formed in . She looked down at her son, then over to the man before him, and lastly... over to the figure who had just taken one step inside the house. “I... I-”
 
“What’s happening here?” Mr. Jung finally spoke up, seeing some luggage laying on the ground right beside the coffee table in the living room-”What’s going on?”
 
“Appa, I think we’re going on a vacation.” Daehyun, the innocent  little kid, said as he turned around to face his father. “Woohoo!” he cheered, creating a silent, awkward atmosphere. He then walked over to the strange guy who was standing there, frozen as a statue-”And sir, who are you? Are you one of my uncles? Cause umma called you honey, so you must be someone from the family.”
 
They stranger just stood still, ignoring Daehyun’s blabbering; “I’ll take your luggage... you just clear things up with them.” he said as he walked over to the luggage, picking up the pink suitcases and walking out of the house. He didn’t even bother to excuse himself when he bumped into Mr. Jung, almost knocking him down.
 
“Daewon... I- I don’t know how to say this...” Mrs. Jung began speaking, “I’m leaving.”
 
Daehyun was busily looking out the window, watching the stranger load his mother’s luggage into his black Lamborghini, but when he heard those words escape his mother’s lips, he had unintentionally turned around to look.
 
“W-What do you mean?” Mr. Jung asked, his voice sounding hoarse. He took a few steps towards his wife, but she quickly avoided him by backing away.
 
She cringed to herself, “You know what I mean, Daewon.”
 
“I- I...” Mr. Jung trailed off, his hand reaching out to caress his wife’s beautiful face. His hand was just a few inches away from her flawless face when he heard a low whimper escape her lips; “But you can’t Ji, I- I love you.”
 
“I’m sorry Daewon, but I don’t love you... and, and I got to go. Jaewoo is waiting for me.” She said as she pushed past her husband, slapping his hand away-”Oh, and I’ll send a lawyer over with the divorce papers.”
 
Mr. Jung let out a huge sigh, finally releasing the tears he had fought to keep from flowing. “What are you saying, Ji? Have you gone crazy? H-How can you just leave us like this? What about your kid? You’re not taking him with you, are you?”
 
“Ani... Jaewoo isn’t fond of him. He said we can have kids of our own.” She spoke, Daehyun’s silky hair as he stared over at his father who was walking towards them. “I was going to leave you a letter about this, but you came before I could leave so... yeah. But please do read the letter, cause it explains everything much better.”
 
“Why are you doing this Ji?” Mr. Jung asked. He was standing right in front of Mrs. Jung and Daehyun and they both could see the tears in his eyes; “Tell me what does that guy have that I don’t? What have I done wrong?”
 
Mrs. Jung sighed to herself, smiling out of pity; “I’m sorry Daewon, but it’s not you... it’s me. I just don’t love you anymore... and I don’t think I ever did.” 
 
“Umma... are you leaving us? But you can’t... we have to go fly kites tomorrow...” Daehyun muttered to himself in a whisper. He then looked up, staring at his two parents. He noticed one thing that he had known since a while ago-they were torn apart. It was something that he hadn’t noticed ‘till now, and that’s what brought him crashing down.
 
“Well... I’ll be going now.” Mrs. Jung spoke up, brushing past her husband who forcefully gripped onto her arm;
 
“Kajima...” he called out, his voice barely audible. If she had been any further away she wouldn’t have heard him. 
 
She slowly pulled her arm away from his, walking away as she shook her head; “I’m sorry...” she whispered, closing the door after she exited the house, leaving behind a crying Daewon and a stunned, confused, and sad little Daehyun.
 
“So we won’t be going to flight kites tomorrow, huh?” Daehyun slowly asked, sitting down in front of his father who just cried. And so, ever since then he promised himself to never, ever, fall in love. Cause love hurts you and that’s something he didn’t want to experience. He dind’t want to be like his father. He wanted to be free of such stupid, hurtful feelings that only caused you pain. ----
 
Youngjae groaned, “Yah, are you even paying attention to me?”
 
“W-What?” Daehyun asked, blinking twice before focusing his gaze on his friend.
 
“Aish, you bastard.” Youngjae hissed; “Have you been paying attention to anything I’ve said?”
 
Daehyun slyly smiled-”Pshht, of course I have.”
 
“Then what was I talking about?”
 
“Well uh, Sunhwa... you talked about Sunhwa.” Daehyun smiled, feeling confident in his answer.
 
Youngjae smirked, “What about Sunhwa? Eh?”
 
“About how much you love her and so on.” Daehyun motioned his hand, flicking off air. He then looked at Youngjae, seeing him suddenly brighten up while looking at something-or more like someone-behind him. “Who is it?” he asked, turning around only to be surprise-attacked by the one person him and his best friend were just talking bout.
 
“DAEHYUN-AH! LONG TIME NO SEE! OMO,” Sunhwa yelled as she pulled Daehyun up for an unwanted hug-”You’ve changed your hair color. Ooooh, it looks really good.”
 
Youngjae immediately frowned. He, too, had dyed his hair but Sunhwa had never complimented him. He was going to go off on a jealousy ramble, but he soon noticed the girl standing behind Sunhwa and he halted to a stop. “Hyosung?” he asked, not sure if it was her or not-”Is that you?”
 
The girl, Hyosung, automatically looked his way and grinned, showing her beautiful gums. “Of course it’s me, your cousin. I’m actually surprised you didn’t recognize me at first glance.”
 
“Well you can’t blame me,” Youngjae smiled as he stood up and walked towards her, “You’ve changed a lot.”
 
“Oh, so you’re saying I was ugly before?” Hyosung fumed.
 
Youngjae shrugged as he put an arm around her neck; “Just a little.”
 
“Ha ha, very funny Jae.” Hyosung sarcastically laughed while bobbing Youngjae in the back of his head.
 
He winced, rubbing the back of his head; “That hurt!”
 
“Well I hope that teaches you not to make fun of your noona.”
 
“You’re just one day older than me!” Youngjae nagged, causing Hyosung to laugh.
 
“But I’m still older~” she teased as she walked away from him. She was walking towards Sunhwa and whoever she was talking to when suddenly a guy stood before her, placing a hand on her shoulder; “Uh, excuse you?”
 
The man, who seemed to be immensely drunk, smirked at her. “How much?” he asked.
 
“How much what?” She asked, confused.
 
“How much for one night, beautiful lady?” he asked, nearing Hyosung’s face.
 
Hyosung’s eyes widened. She wanted to punch the guy in the face for mistaking her for one of those who, apparently, worked around this club, but for some reason she couldn’t move - she just stood still, frozen in her spot. ‘Move, idiot, move!’ she mentally screamed at herself, but it was worthless. And before she even knew it, she felt the guy’s nasty breath on her neck. She felt instantly disgusted, yet she still couldn’t move. “H-HELP ME!” She managed to scream at the last moment and in a blink of an eye the drunk bastard landed on the floor with a loud thud.
 
“G-Gwaenchana, Hyo?” she heard Youngjae ask as he ran towards her from behind, putting an arm on her bare shoulder. “Did that bastard hurt you?”
 
Hyosung managed to shake her head-”I’m fine... just a little shocked.”
 
“Wahh~ that was close,” Sunhwa spoke as she neared Hyosung; “thanks Dae heard in time and came over to save you.”
 
‘Dae? Who th-’ Hyosung looked beside her, seeing a dazzling, idol-like guy looking her way; “Who’s Dae?”
 
Youngjae bobbed Hyosung’s head lightly; “Don’t you remember Daehyun? My childhood friend. The one who you had a crush on.”
 
“Crush? Whaaat?” Hyosung subconsciously blurted out, her cheeks flushing a light shade of pink. What in the world was her overly-annoying cousin talking about? What crush? She never recalled liking anyone... except for that cute little kid who was always in a bad mood. And by always, I mean always.
 
Youngjae widened his eyes. “You don’t remember Daehyun? I can’t believe you can’t remember the one person you used to be obsessed with back then. You’d always ask me to invite him over to play and whenever I umma went to pick me up at school you’d always tag along just to see him. Oh! And you asked me to invite him for a sleep ov-”
 
“Yah! I think we get the point here,” Hyosung voiced, looking down at her high heels; “But you can’t exactly blame me. I was little, what else could you expect?” she muttered, looking up at Daehyun who just stared at her with a faint smirk plastered on his face. ‘But this... this can’t be my cute grumpy Daehyunnie - can he?’ she thought while letting her gaze linger on Daehyun’s face.
 
“Awh, so Hyousng likes Dae?” Sunhwa asked.
 
Hyosung nearly choked, her eyes widening as she turned to look at her friend-”Psht! Of course not! That was soooooo long ago.”
 
“But you know what they say,” Sunhwa glinted, “where there was once a fire, ashes still remain.”
 
“Sunhwa... we were 7 or 8 back then...” Hyosung muttered with an annoyed expression; “Aish, let’s just get some drinks or are we going to stand here all day and talk about the past?” She walked off, followed by Youngjae and Sunhwa.
 
Daehyun on the other hand watched her go. He smirked. Was this girl really Hyosung? That annoying, yet adorable girl who used to smother him with affection and so forth back then? He eyed her retreating body, noticing her wonderful curves. She had an extraordinary body - way much better than any other he’d ever seen.
 
“Hurry up, or are you gonna stand there all day?” he heard Youngjae call from afar.
 
Daehyun immediately snapped his attention away from Hyosung’s body, blinking; “Yeah, coming!” he said as he started to follow the others.
 
 
It was already somewhere around 4 a.m in the morning, yet the club was still packed. Sunhwa and Youngjae were off at the dance floor, dancing their hearts away; while Daehyun and Hyosung stayed at a booth, silent. Sometimes girls would come over and talk to Daehyun for a while, but eventually left once they noticed he wouldn’t budge to follow them to the dance floor.
 
“So you must be pretty popular among this place, right?” Hyosung tried to spark up a conversation with her childhood crush.
 
Daehyun looked over at her, seeing her take a sip of her beer; “Is it that noticeable?”
 
“Tch,” Hyosung scoffed; “Nooo, not at all.”
 
“Then why’d you ask when you knew?”
 
Hyosung let out a bitter smile; “Sorry for trying to start up a conversation with my childhood cr- f-friend!” she covered herself quickly, mentally cursing herself for almost calling him her childhood crush.
 
“Your what?” Daehyun smirked over at her, but she just shoo-ed him away with her hand; he chuckled. ‘Childhood crush... hmm.’
 
“I’m going to get another drink,” she voiced, standing up from the booth.
 
Daehyun just watched her go, smiling to himself. He didn’t know why, but he liked her calling him her childhood crush. Yeah, sure, he did kind of despise her when they were small but just because she was too clingy and clumsy; yet she somehow managed to make him worry and care over her. Yeah. Him, the egoistic Daehyun, caring for someone other than himself? It was a joke, right? No it wasn’t.
 
 
Days had passed by and Daehyun grew more attached to this clumsy, hyperactive, annoying, loud, and clingy girl whose name was Hyosung. He had no clue what she was doing to him, but everything seemed so surreal. He even canceled dates with other girls just to hang out with her.
 
“I’m so going to beat you, Dae.” Hyosung smiled as she entered the arcade where her, Daehyun, Youngjae and Sunhwa had planned to meet up.
 
Daehyun scoffed-”In your dreams. Do you not know I, the great Daehyun, am a master at arcade games?”
 
“Well not for long, master. Cause I don’t mean to brag and all, but I’m fairly great as well.” she grinned; “Now come on, the others are probably waiting!” she tugged on his varsity jacket, pulling him into the building.
 
Once they were inside they looked for Sunhwa and Youngjae, but they were nowhere to be found. Hyosung looked over at Daehyun, “You don’t think they bailed on us, do you?”
 
“Uh... no, o-of course not.” He stuttered, trying to hide the smile that was threatening to spread on his face. ‘If I tell her that Youngjae and Sunhwa never even agreed to meet here, would she get mad? If I tell her that I, myself, planned this just to be with her... alone, would she get mad and leave?’; “They’ll be here soon.”
 
Hyosung shrugged the thought of, innerly hoping that Sunhwa and Youngjae wouldn’t decide to show up. “Yeah... soon.”
 
And so a few hours passed and both of the young fellers were having so much fun that they didn’t even notice half of their day went by together.
 
“That’s not fair, Dae. I obviously won, it’s just that this game it biased.” Hyosung countered as her and Daehyun played a motorcycle game. It was one of those racing games - whoever won the race... well, won. And Hyosung had ended up at 6th place while Daehyun managed to get 1st place and set a new record, both at the same time.
 
Daehyun scrunched his nose-”Just accept the fact that you .”
 
“Uh, rude!” Hyosung yepled, pushing Daehyun with her left arm. “It’s just that I’m hungry. Yeah, that’s why you’re winning. Maybe if I had something to eat- Y-YAH!” she was cut off from Daehyun’s sudden grip on her hand which pulled her to her feet. “Where are we going? Yah! Are you going to kidnap me?”
 
There were a few other young couples at the arcade that ogled at Hyosung and Daehyun as they heard what had escaped . Were they supposed to be alarmed? Was the young, not to mention handsome, lad really kidnaping the girl? What were they supposed to do-call the police?;
 
“Heh, please excuse her.” Daehyun apologized for Hyosung’s interruptive actions. 
 
Hyosung just continued with her whining, ignoring people looking at her like she was crazy. 'Aish, can’t they help me here? What I really am getting kidnaped by this egoistic fool.’ she thought, 'Then again, who would ever think a hot guy like him being a kidnaper? No one.’; “Yah! Let go!”
 
“I’m not letting go until we reach the dukbokki stand,” Daehyun countered, gripping tighter onto her hand. And that’s when Hyosung noticed that their hands were intertwined - holding hands like normal couples did.
 
‘OMO,’ She internally spazzed, her cheeks flushing light pink; ‘We’re holding hands, holding hands, holding hands...’ those words echoed in her mind, causing her to genuinely smile up at the egoistic jerk, as she called him, who was busying himself searching for a nearby dukbokki stand.
 
After they had done eating, they decided to go back to the arcade for another rematch which Daehyun immediately declined, but since Hyosung kept on calling him a chicken and so-on, he decided to accept the rematch offer. He wasn’t going to let someone stomp over his pride, even if it was Hyosung.
 
“NO! THAT’S NOT FAIR!” Hyosung yelled out, hitting the motorcycle handles she had once been gripped onto; “I’m telling you, this thing hates me.”
 
Daehyun grinned, watching Hyosung’s pouty face. She looked so adorable. “Or maybe you just .”
 
“Then why do you always win? You too, so you should lose.” She slyly smiled up at him; 
 
“How about... if I teach you?” he asked, striding over to her with a sleazy smirk.
 
Hyosung gulped. She stilled as Daehyun got on the motorcycle she was on, carefully putting his arms around her waist; “Wh-What are you doing?” she managed to stutter out.
 
“I’m teaching you how to play this game, pabo.” Daehyun smiled in her ear, sending shivers down her back. Damn this guy and his slick ways. He held onto her hands, placing them on the motorcycle handles with his hands on top of hers. So basically they hand their hands intertwined, again; “And you just steer the motorcycle with ease, following the tracks of the race.”
 
Hyosung just nodded, not even caring one bit of whatever he was talking about, for she was too busy feeling the beat of his heard on her back. 
 
Duguen, duguen, duguen.
 
It beat rapidly, almost popping out of his chest; “You’re feeling this too, huh?” she unconsciously asked.
 
“What?”
 
“You’re heart is beating rapidly as well, right?” She asked, turning her head to the side she can get a glimpse of Daehyun; “By any chance... do you feel butterflies in your stomache too?”
 
Daehyun stared at Hyosung with wide eyes; “What?”
 
“Nothing,” she murmured, shaking her head; “I was just... your hear... it-” She stopped mid-sentence when she felt a pair of arms wrapping around her petite waist - causing her to freeze almost instantly; like she had just been exposed to Antarctica or some other cold place. What was happening?
 
Daehyun simply hugged her, nuzzling himself near her neck. He took in the smell of her perfume. Cotton candy; “You want me to answer your question?”
 
“A-Ani. Gwaenchana. It was a stupid question. I don’t even know what I was thinking.” She blabbered on and on, non-stop; “I was just not me. You know? Like when something distracts you and so on? I was just... lost. Lost? Yeah, lost. Heh. Hehe.”
 
Daehyun smiled right next to her neck while Hyosung continued on rambling about her question a few second before. And that’s when he knew that this girl, the tremendous, annoying, loud, blabbering, rambling, retarded, beautiful, funny, cute, strong-willed, and non to mention clumsy, Hyosung had managed to tear down the wall he had promised to keep up for so long, not wanting to ever fall in love.
 
Yet out on nowhere, this girl, comes messing his head all up. Tearing down his walls, driving crazy, but most importantly... killing his ego.
 
‘And here I thought love was stupid...’ Daehyun thought to himself. He looked up at Hyosung who was still rambling one about random things. He thought he even heard G-Dragon’s name slip out. Now tell me, how does that have anything to do with her previous question about feeling butterflies? I hope nothing.
 
“But it all happened because you came over here to help me,” she spoke up, catching Daehyun’s attention once again; “You, with your pretty charms, enchanted me and drove me crazy. I’m sure you don’t feel the same, cause I know how egoistic you are. And by egoistic, I mean super egoistic.”
 
Daehyun laughed, his breath sending tickles down Hyosung’s bare neck; “Am I really?”
 
Hyosung nodded. She was about to remove his head away from her shoulder, for it felt extremely uncomfortable, but something halted her to a stop. Her eyes widened as she felt some plump, wet lips on her cheek. Her heart started to beat at a tremendous rate, almost popping out her chest. 
 
“Sadly, I was, now... you killed it.” he whispered into her ear after he had kissed her cheek.
 
“I- I killed it?”
 
Daehyun nodded, smiling; “You killed my ego.” He then wrapped his arms around her waist again, placing another sweet peck on her cheek-”So consider yourself lucky.”
 
Hyosung let out a giggle; “Very lucky indeed, my egoistic, childhood crush.”
 
“Childhood?” Daehyun unknowingly pouted. Oh damn. Since when has he ever pouted? What was this girl doing to him. Yes, very indeed, had this girl killed his ego - to the max; “So I’m not your grown-up crush?”
 
Hyosung shook her head, causing Daehyun to sulk even more. What was this girl doing to him? Seriously.
 
“Nope, because you’re my lover... my one and only lover.” She smiled as she reached her hand back, ruffling Daehyun’s hair; “Don’t pout, oh? You look much better smiling.”
 
Daehyun blushed. . What was he doing? Damn this girl. She was a killer. No joke. She had indeed killed his ego.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So here's another long update guys~
I'm super glad that you guys liked the previosu one, but I do hope this one doesn't dissapoint you.
I kind of rushed on it, so please don't hate me :c
 
anyway, do enjoy! Love you guise~