Forever like this

DaeHyo one-shots. [Daehyun and Hyosung]

 

 
 
 
        The wind breeze blew past Hyosung’s thin body. It was mid-spring, yet the weather had yet to cool down. She rubbed her hands over her bare arms. She was cold, for she was only wearing a simple, white tank top with a pair of black skinny jeans. 
 
“Where could he be?” she mumbled to herself, unknowingly taking another glance at her phone. He had promised to come meet her near the bridge, so why hadn't he arrived yet? Had something happened to him? Did he bail on her? Was this all a trick?
 
As all those questioned fluttered through her mind, therefore she was obviously oblivious to the figure standing behind her. Then, after letting out a shocked yelp, she felt a familiar pair of arms wrap themselves around her petite waist.
 
“ Aren't you cold?” his soft, calm, and luxurious voice whispered in her ears. 
 
Hyosung felt herself smile. For a second she forgot about her coldness, about her worries, and about any by standers; the only thing that mattered at that moment was him. The way his arms wrapped around her. The way he whispered in her ear, sending chills down her back. The way he protected her from the cold. 
 
Nothing, absolutely nothing else mattered at that moment.
 
She had yearned to feel his touch for so long. Even if it was a mere back-hug; to her, even small things like ‘that’ were precious. 
 
“Not anymore,” she replied after a few seconds of silence. She cocked her head back, cradling it beneath his neckline as a serene smile adorned her face. She let out a little giggle when she felt his hot breath travel down her neck.
 
“ Didn't I tell you to dress warm?” he asked, half-scolding her. 
 
Hyosung pouted; “Sorry. I was just in a hurry to see you.” She then turned around, freeing herself from his grip, but immediately regretted it, for another breeze blew past her, making her shiver. 
 
Why was it so cold still? Wasn't spring suppose to be warm? 
 
She clicked her teeth, glancing over at the tall, brown-haired boy before her: Daehyun.
 
He was wearing a beanie, but his dark brown hair was still visible. He was clad in a nice, warm-looking sweater. It was gray with yellow horizontal stripes, and a pair of faded, gray skinny jeans. And hanging below his chin was a mask. But, even so, he still looked dazzling. 
 
“Did you just come from filming something or?” Hyosung remarked as she curled a strand of hair behind her small ear. She felt yet, another, breeze blow by, instantly showering her with coldness; but, still, she didn't show any signs of being cold. 
 
She didn't want to seem vulnerable in his eyes.
 
Daehyun nodded, closing his eyes as he pulled her in towards him. And without a second thought, he leaned in and planted a chaste kiss on her lips. It wasn't a long, romantic-like, kiss that you’d usually see in movies, but it was still very sweet. “I missed your lips,” he smiled before pulling the mask up, covering half of his face. 
 
Then, without a second to waste, he intertwined hands with Hyosung. He pulled her after him, walking across the field they were at. Hyosung quickly placed her hat over her head, followed by some dark glasses.  It was late at night, somewhere around 11:30-ish or so forth; but even so, they still had to be careful to not be seen. 
Oh the daily life of a Kpop Idol; always hiding in costumes to not be seen by fans. Especially while on a date. Cause if fans, or any news reporter, were to find out. Oh hell. That would be the end of it. 
 
I mean, yeah, sure, many open relationships were confirmed after they had been caught on a date by the news. But still, for Daehyun and Hyosung (including all of the TS artists), that was bad. There might be falls in stocks and, just, no; it wasn't worth it. 
 
So instead they went on late night dates after their schedule had been cleared. But Hyosung and Daehyun weren't the only TS couple out there, nope. There was still a couple more romances between these fellow label-mates, such as Jieun and Yongguk, and Himchan and Sunhwa. But being the most experienced couple, Daehyun and Hyosung often went on midnight dates; they were the most affectionate, yet cautious, couple there was.
 
On-screen they’d act like simple label-mates, you know, the usual friend-like relationships; nothing more, nothing less. But all that changed once they were alone, or at TS Ent., for they’d become the most cutest, funniest, and strong-willed couple ever.
 
Hyosung grinned as she inhaled the night air. She was still cold, but the sensation of Daehyun’s shoulder brushing against hers brushed the feeling off almost immediately. “Oh, look, and ice cream shop!” she gasped out, attracting attention from teenage kids that were passing by them. They gave her a queer look but she brushed it off and pulled Daehyun towards the shop.
 
 
        After the two had ordered their scoops of ice cream, (even though it was chilly outside) they went for a little walk at the park.
 
“Do you often think... that one day, maybe, we’ll be able to come out clean with our relationship?” 
 
Hyosung stopped in the middle of her ice cream. Daehyun’s sentence bringing her to an automatic stop. She looked over at him, “Eh?”
 
“What do you think would happen if the press and everyone found out about us?” he asked. His tone sounded serious; “And of course, not just us, but the others as well. Do you think...” he trailed off, his grip on her shoulder tightening. “Do you think they’ll approve of us?”
 
Hyosung pondered for a few minutes. In all honesty, even if she didn't want to, she had always thought about that question; but always got the same answer: who knows. “You know...” she mumbled, leaning her head on his soft shoulder, “let’s not think of such things.” 
 
She lifted up her hand, her ice cream. Then she looked over at Daehyun. He looked cold, for he had given up his warm sweater over to her inside the ice cream shop.
 
It’s okay, you take it; you need it, he had said to her as he took off his gray and yellow sweater. 
 
She pulled on the sweater’s long sleeve, folding it into a ball in her palm. She smiled, inhaling Daehyun’s sweet smell. He really did smell good; like, extremely well.
 
“Because...” she continued back on the sentence she had ended earlier, “I like it like this. Just me, you, the moonlight, and nothing but silence; this sweet, fascinating silence that wanders with us. Cause if we were to make our relation public, then that’d be the end of our midnight walks. Of our midnight escapes. Of... us.”
 
She felt Daehyun smile next to her, rubbing his hand up-ward and down-ward on her arm to keep her warm. “Let’s stay forever like this.” he muttered, only loud enough for her to hear.
 
“Forever with you...” Hyosung cheekily smiled, snuggling closer to him. Her nose was tickling Daehyun’s neck, but he didn't mind. “like this.”
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so I know this is a short update. Sorry~
I've just been busy with school and sickness. Gahh, >.<

But I promise to update this weekend, (hopefully).
Enjoy the small DaeHyo one-shot~
I love you all! ^__^