Attached.

DaeHyo one-shots. [Daehyun and Hyosung]


    


    Hyosung cupped her hands together as she blew her breath on them, trying to keep them from becoming numb by the cold air. It was already fall and the weather out was cooling down little by little, becoming cold within days. She pouted as she looked at her phone, seeing no texts or missed calls.

"Where could he be?" She mumbled to herself. She was sitting on a bench at the park, waiting for him to come. He had called her earlier that day and told her that he wanted to see her. Hyosung closed her eyes as she recalled to the afternoon when he called her out of no where.

-- "Please come again," Hyosung smiled, waving at the customer who had just left the jewelry shop. She had barley entered her shift at work and she had already sold five sets of rings and earrings.

Looks like it's going to be a good day. She thought to herself, blowing her cheeks with air. And just as she was done letting the air from her cheeks out, her phone buzzed inside her jean pocket. She slightly jumped, quickly reaching into her pocket to get the phone. "Y-Yeobuseyo, Hyosung here." She answered with a stutter, forgetting to check the caller I.D.

"Let's meet later," A heavy voice was heard from the other end of the phone line.

Hyosung smiled. She'd recognize that heavy Busan accent anywhere. "Molla. I'm actually very bus-"

"With what?" He asked, interrupting her before she could finish her sentence.

Hyosung bit her bottom lip, "With work. My shift doesn't end until 9."

"I can wait 'til 9." He voiced from the the phone line, "Meet me at the park after your shift ends. I promise I'll be there."

Hyosung closed one eye, slightly trying to hide her smile. "Mm. I'll try to be ther- Hah, kidding. I'll be there."

"Yeah, see you later then. Baby." He said, hanging up afterwards.

Hyosung froze in her spot, slowly hanging up as a smile formed on her face. "Baby.." She mumbled to herself as she placed her phone back into her pocket.

"Hyosunggie~ stop spacing out," Sunhwa, Hyosung's friend, called from behind the register while clapping her hands together, trying to snap Hyosung out of her fantasies. "Don't tell me it's him again." She asked in a slight sarcastic tone, emphasizing the word him.

Hyosung nodded her head, her gums clearly showing as she smiled brightly. "Why the disgusted face?"

"Aish. You know why." Sunhwa rolled her eyes. "Daehyun's-"

"A player, yeah I know. But does that really make him a bad guy?" Hyosung pouted as she walked over to Sunhwa.

Sunhwa shook her head in dissapointment. "Just watch out unnie. Daehyun is a ladies' man, always has been and always will be." Sunhwa said with a bitter tone. She has never liked Daehyun for some one reason, he was a player and well, she hated players. "He isn't called a player for nothing."

Hyosung bit her bottom lip. She has heard all those nasty rumors about Daehyun. About him just using girls for his own pleasures, then he'd just get rid of them. But those were just rumors. Rumors that people judged him by. They probably did't even know him, or had ever even talked to him.

"Those are just rumors." Hyosung said, defending Daehyun from her friends' accusations.

Sunhwa chuckled, shaking her head with pitty. "Unnie, I've been knowing him since middle school and he's always been the same. You, you're just new to this town so it's normal to not believe those rumors. But I will tell you one thing unnie. Please, please don't get hurt. Whatever you do, don't fall for his games. He's quite clever." Sunhwa paused for a second, seeing how a customer just entered the jewelry shop. "But whatever happens, just know that I warned you, unnie." ---

Is he really that bad?  Hyosung asked herself, looking up at the starry cold sky, still waiting for any signs of Daehyun. She waited, waited and waited, but nothing. She waited for one more hour until she finally gave up, getting up from the bench with a frown.

"It was too good to be true," She whispered to herself. She looked back once before finally leaving, just in case if she'd see him running towards her with an excuse. It didn't even have to be a good excuse, any excuse would work. All she wanted was to see him, to hug him. She hadn't seen him in few weeks and to be honest, she missed him.



                                                                                          **********

    
    It was a rainy, September day. The sun was hidden behind all the rainy clouds, making the day look gray and sad. Hyosung's shift had ended at the jewelry shop and she was heading home. She pouted as she remembered that she had forgotten her umbrella.
Guess I'll have to walk home, in the rain, and get sick. Huhu,  She thought with a frown appearing on her face.

    As she walked, drenching herself from the rain, her mind wandered off. She thought about her friends back in her hometown, how she missed them, especially JI Eun and Hana. She smiled as she recalled the time when they all went swimming and they taught her how to swim by pushing her in the water to drown--luckily she learned fast.

"So mean~ Aigoo. I really do miss them." She uttered under her breath as she continued to walk, passing by the park where she'd always meet Daehyun. Her eyes immediately gazed at the swings where they'd always meet--where they first met.

-- It was Hyosung's first week in Seoul and all she had done was stay home, so she decided to go out for a walk and explore the bustling city. She changed into some casual clothes and headed out of her house, saying goodbye to her little pet bunny.

"I'll be back, don't worry." She smiled, petting it as she placed it in it's cage. Afterwards, she headed out and walked around her neighborhood. Her eyes widened with excitement when she saw the park. She always loved parks. She loved seeing little kids play around, she loved seeing young couples out for walks. But most of all, she loved swinging on the swings--so she went to go swing. She smiled brightly as she swung, the air blowing her short, brown hair out of place. She kicked her feet frontwards and backwards, swinging with a lot of enthusiasm; but that didn't last long, because out of nowhere she kicked something--more like someone--so she automatically stopped swinging.

"Aya," (A/N: means ouch) The person mumbled, indicating that they had been hurt.

Hyosung bit her bottom lip, bowing as she walked towards him--she knew it was a guy because of his voice.
"A-Um. M-Mianhae, jeongmal mianhae. Apa?" She apologized, asking him if it hurt afterwards.

The guy struggled to get up, so Hyosung helped him up. She wasn't strong, but for some reason she managed to pull him up--which left her feeling quite confident.

"It's fine. I'm fine." The male answered. He lifted his head, looking straight into Hyosung's eyes, leaving her in a daze. His eyes were intense. Intense in an enchanting way. She gulped, blinking three times as she looked elsewhere to avoid his gaze.

"Mm. I'm sorry, I'm such a pabo. Please do excuse my clumsines-"

"Ani," He responded. "I was the clumsy one. I got in your way while you were busy swinging."

Hyosung cracked a smile, letting her gums be seen.
"When you put it like that, it makes me seem so child-like. But if you think I was busy, then sure, why not?"

Daehyun smiled, liking her gummy smile. He rarely saw gums like hers--well, besides Yongguk's--they were so bright and attractive to be quite frank.
"I didn't mean it like that," He smiled, making the so-called baby fat under his eyes pop out.

"I'm kidding." She smiled, lightly pushing his shoulder. "Omo! Sorry, I'm- I get so caught up. Sorry about that, I didn't mean to do-"

"It's fine, I don't mind. I actually like you," He said, letting the last sentence slip out. "I mean, yeah. Uh, I'm Daehyun. Nice to meet you."

Hyosung blinked twice, taking ahold of his extended hand.
"The name's Hyosung. Nice to meet you, by the way, I like you too."

"Really?" Daehyun asked, pulling her in closer to him so that they were face-to-face.

"Y-Yah! You're being a tease when we've barely met." Hyosung stuttered, her face blushing.

Daehyun winked, pushing her away as he chuckled. "Am I? I didn't even know."

"Tch, lies." She countered, a smile adorning her face.

And so on, she spent the rest of her day with him, a meer stranger who soon turned into someone who made her smile. Someone who made her heart skip a beat; someone who she grew attached to, even in one day.--


She sighed, coughing afterwards. She knew what that meant; she was now sick.

"Ugh, stupid rain." She mumbled, walking away from the park. And as she continued to walk, the rain only poured harder. It was like as the sky wanted her to get even sicker than she probably already was. "Aish."

"Why are you out in the rain?" A voice asked.

Hyosung froze. It was that one voice who she longed to hear. She was so shocked that she didn't even notice the umbrella over her head, blocking her from the rain that fell.

"You know, you could get sick?" He asked, this time sounding much, much closer than before.

Hyosung swallowed the lump that had formed in .
"Daehyun, I'm fine." She simply answered, sounding colder than she should've.

"Mm, you're mad huh?" He asked, swiftly circiling around her so that he was now in front of her, staring at her face. "I'm sorry about last time. I ended up over-napping."

"Do you know how long I waited for you? But you never appeared." She whispered, hanging her head low. "I wouldn't have mind if you didn't go, just as long as you informed beforehand. It was cold."

"I'm sorry, really. I-I over-slept and when I awoke, I saw the time and ran to the park but you weren't there. But really, I'm sorry." He apologized, closing one eye as he lifted Hyosung's head. "Am I forgiven?"

Hyosung pondered, a smile forming on her face afterwards.
"I'm not someone to hold a grude, but still, I'll get my revenge." She said.

"No you won't." Daehyun winked, putting his arm around Hyosung. He knew she was wet, but he didn't care. He wanted to warm her up. He didn't want her to get sick, so he hugged her close to his warm body.

"I will, so watch out, loser." She laughed, leaning her head on his dry shoulder. She frowned, closing her eyes as they started walking. "Daehyun-ah," She called out.

"Mm?"

"Nevermind." She answered back almost in a whisper. Daehyun just nodded, making Hyosung realize something. She glanced to his shoulder, seeing how it got wet since he wasn't fully under the umbrella. Instead he just blocked her from the rain, forgetting about himself. Her heart pumped faster, seeing what a gentleman he actually was. And that's when she knew those rumors of him being a player were just made-up. Hyosung then pulled him closer to her body, getting him out of the rain.

"What are yo-"

"You were getting wet, pabo." She said, looking up at him. Daehyun smiled, stopping Hyosung as he turned her to face him. Then, he leaned closer to her, placing a sweet and warm kiss on her forehead.

"Thanks, but don't worry about me. I'm strong, I won't get sick." He chuckled, placing his arms around her and continued to walk once again.

Hyosung's face flushed--however, she was lucky that Daehyun couldn't see. She snuggled closer to his warm embrace, finally accepting her feelings.

The more time I spend with you, The more I realize I'm doing the one thing I told myself not to do- She sneezed, making her lose her train of thought.

"See~ I told you that you'd get sick." Daehyun scolded, his grip on Hyosung tightening.

Hyosung just smiled, wrapping her arm around his waist.
"I know," She replied, sniffing in Daehyun's smell. Getting attached is the one thing I told myself not to do.. "But there's nothing I can do about it now."

 

 

*****************

Updating early, cause you know, yolo.

Lol, jk. I hate that motto, but anyway.

I updated cause I already had this one-shot finished and I just had to upload it.

Thanks for subscribing&commenting~

& also, stay tuned for the next one-shot!

Ilubyouguys~~ ^__^