Because it's you.

DaeHyo one-shots. [Daehyun and Hyosung]

 

 
 
 
Hyosung sighed.
She lay in her bed, staring up at the her light pink ceiling. She's been like that for the past three days. She hasn't slept, she hasn't eaten, she hasn't moved--she couldn't do anything. She has officially blocked herself out from world, not answering any calls, let alone the door. She hasn't even gone to the bathroom, not even once. All she's done the past three days is cry, non-stop, and just think. She's thought about many things, things she used to think were beautiful. But sadly, now they were just painful memories--painful flashbacks.
 
"Let's break up."
 
Those three words echoed in Hyosung's mind. She could still remember how calm he said it, like it was nothing--so easy to break her heart, like she didn't matter one bit. He didn't even explain why he wanted to break up, but she could already guess it. He left her because she's not pretty enough, not skinny enough, not funny enough--she's just not good enough. She cringed once she felt that horrendous memory comming back, taking control over her whole mind.
 
--- Hyosung shook her head with confusion. Had she heard right--did he just say those three words? Not the ones that everyone longed to hear, but the ones everyone feared. Those three words that could immediately send her world crashing down in a second.
 
"W-What?" She asked while cocking her head to the side. 
 
"Let's break up, Hyosung." He said in the calmest, most relaxing tone ever.
 
Hyosung blinked twice, tears b in the corner of her eyes. 
 
"W-Why?"
 
He shrugged, shoving his hands in his pockets, "Molla."
 
"What do you mean you don't know?" She asked, "Why? At least give me an explanation. Or am I not worth it?"
 
He shook his head, "I'm sorry, b-but I can't."
 
Hyosung watched as he turned around, ready to walk away. 
 
"Kajima," She said. She quickly threw her arms around his waist, back-hugging him. "Please, don't go."
 
He stood still, not even moving one bit. 
 
"Has everything we've been through meant nothing to you? Really?" Hyosung said as she burried her face on his back, wiping away her tears with his fluffy coat. "Is it that easy to throw me away? Do I mean nothing to you--"
 
"Stop it already Hyosung," He said as he pryed her hands off him. "If you're so anxious on wanting an explanation, find out yourself." He pushed Hyosung away from him, making her fall to the ground with a thud. 
 
"A-Ahh," Hyosung winced once she hit the wet, cold ground with her bare knees, for she was wearing tights. She then felt a shadow tower over her. She looked up, seeing him getting closer to her.
 
He quickly squated down to her level, brushing her long, purple hair out of her face. "Please forgive me."
 
"D-Don't go, please. I-I need you, s-saranghae."
 
He stood up as soon as she said those words. He couldn't handle it anymore, it was too much. He sighed, looking down at her once more before he started his journey back to his house. He cringed once he saw Hyosung's tears falling.
 
"I'm grateful and sorry at the same time that you loved me. I lack so much so please forgive me for leaving you," He said in a low voice, sticking his hands back into his pockets as he walked away, leaving a helpless Hyosung on the cold ground.
 
Hyosung tried standing up, but she immediately fell back again cause she had put too much pressure on her knee--which seemed to be bleeding as well.
 
"Kajima, j-jaebal kajima!" She called out, trying to get his attention but she couldn't even see where he was, for her vision was blurry from all her tears. And so, there she sat on the cold ground--with one knee bleeding and the other probably bruised--crying like a baby. She felt her like someone had just stabbed her in the chest. It hurt, a lot. ---
 
 
Meori eokkae mureup bal. Swag check, swag check
Meori eokkae mureup bal. Swag check, swag check
Ajikdo kkulliji anha yes i'm a pretty boy.
Nan naradanyeo so fly nallari bo-
 
"Yeobuseyo?" Hyosung said in a low voice as she answered her phone, forgetting to check the caller i.d. 
 
"..."
 
Hyosung raised a brow, coughing as she sat up in her bed. 
 
"Look, I'm not in the mood to deal with prank calls. Please go somewhere else with your bull ." She said, getting ready to hang up but something stopped her--the sound of someone's breath being heard. "W-Who is it?"
 
"..."
 
She sighed, getting no reply once again--so she hung up. She then put her hand over her heart. It was beating fast, but she didn't know why. It was actually the first time in three days that it's beaten this fast, usually it'd beat at a normal pace or stopped whole on itself. Yet for some reason when she answered the phone, she felt like it was him, but that was simply stupid. Why would he call her after he left her? Besides, he had changed his phone number, for she had tried to call him before and all it did was say that the number she had called was incorrect or out of service.
 
"A-Aya," Hyosung winced. She had accidentally touched her knee--that still hasn't been aided. It was probably infected by now, but she could care less. Right now all she wanted to do was sleep--and never wake up. She's broken, she's lost--she's just not herself and he's pretty sure she'll never be the same again, ever.
 
 
 
**********
 
 
Five years later:
 
Hyosung smiled as she hit Kikwang's arm playfully. They were both walking to work, for both of their shifts started early that day. And as they were walking Kikwang  constantly about anything. 
 
"Gee, you're such an ." She said.
 
Kikwang laughed. He was used to being insulted by her, so it didn't matter, for that's how their relationship was like--they were frenemies.
 
"Oh, so I'm an ? Tsk, says the girl who pushed that cute girl away from me earlier." 
 
Hyosung glared at him, "Cute girl?"
 
"Mm, she was really cute." He said with a tease in his tone.
 
"Yah!" Hyosung punched him playfully, "The only girl you should say is cute should be Hyuna-unnie who, may I remind you, is your girlfriend."
 
Kikwang smiled as he put an arm around Hyosung.
 
"I know, I know, I'm just playing around."
 
Hyosung pushed him away from her, giving him another glare. "You really are an . Why does Hyuna-unnie even like you?"
 
"Cause I'm irresistable." Kikwang said while fixing his collar, causing Hyosung to laugh.
 
"You--irresistable? Puh-lease," She said as she put her hand on her chest. "Stop please, no more jokes."
 
Kikwang pouted, "Yah..it isn't a joke. I'm irresistable~"
 
"Sure Kikwang, whatever." She said as she got on her tippie-toes, patting his head. 
 
Kikwang rolled his eyes, "You're so mean."
 
Hyosung just smiled, linking arms with her frenemy. 
 
"Kaja or we'll be late for work."  
 
And so they went to work at Blosson Cafe, who was known for having many clients--everyday, but for some reason today it seemed empty. There were only a few customers, so it was a slow day. So other than being all occupied working and whatnot, both Kikwang Hyosung just played around. If people were to see them, they'd say that they looked like couple, but they were just good friends--or frenemies. Besides, Kikwang was going out with Hyosung's sister, Hyuna.
 
It was 10 o'clock, which meant closing time. And like always, Kikwang and Hyosung were left to close up. Then Kikwang would walk her home, since he'd have an excuse to see Hyuna. And as they were walking, they stopped by to buy some chips.
 
"So what time does Hyuna go to work tomorrow?" Kikwang asked as he munched on some chips.
 
Hyosung shrugged, "Molla, but I think unnie said she was working early."
 
Kikwang sighed. He hardly had time to see her, so that's why he liked walking Hyosung home, cause that was the only time he usually saw her--other than in the weekends.
 
"Don't worry oppa, I think she doesn't work tomorrow." Hyosung said as she patted his head. She then froze, staring ahead of Kikwang and at the park. It was there where she had her heart broken. 
 
"Hyo, gwaenchana?" Kikwang asked.
 
Hyosung smiled, "Neh. J-Just go ahead, I wanna stay here for a while."
 
"But--"
 
"Go see Hyuna-unnie before she goes to sleep. If I'm not home by 10 to 15 minutes, just come look for me." She said, ushering him ahead.
 
Kikwang hesitantly walked away. The house was only a few feet away, but it was late and who knows what could happen to Hyosung. But what else could he do--spy on her? No. He'd better leave her, besides he wanted to see Hyuna--he'd come back for her soon.
 
"OPPA HWAITING!" Hyosung yelled, cupping her hands around . 
 
Kikwang just smiled back at her, speed-walking ahead.
 
Once he was gone, Hyosung walked around the empty park, taking in the smell of nature as she looked up at the sky. She let out a huge sigh, not wanting to let her tears fall.
 
"Why is that I still think of you? Why does it still hurt?" She murmured to herself, holding her chest. She quickly dug into her shirt, taking out a heart-shaped necklace. He had given it to her the day before he left her. She guesses it was a goodbye gift, cause the day that he gave it to her was the day he grew cold. It was the day he backed away from her hug, the day he stopped sweet-talking to her, the day he stopped all physical conact with her. Ane even though she said nothing then, it hurt. But she ignored it, pushing the thought to the side. 
 
"You douche," She murmered, leaning back against a slide.
 
"I'm sorry."
 
Hyosung froze. She'd recognize that Busan accent anywhere.
 
"D-Daehyun?" She turned around, coming face-to-face with his handsome face.
 
"I'm sorry," He said once again.
 
Hyosung shook her head, "Please don't."
 
He rose a brow, "But I really am sorry. I'm sorry I was such a douch-"
 
"Aniya," She shook her head. "I'm the stupid one here, and the one who should be aplogizing."
 
Daehyun looked at her--confused.
 
"You want to know why?" She asked.
 
He nodded.
 
"You're lucky I'm not like you, so I won't leave you to find out on your own--because it's you." She smiled sadly, tears b at the end of her eyes. "This..." She said as she put her hand over her chest, "remembers you."
 
"Hyosung I-"
 
"Shh," She said as she put her other hand over his plump lips. "But I have nothing against you, why? Because it's you. You're the one I miss, the one I think of, the one I love . And just because
it's you, I'm fine. Don't worry about m-"
 
"Please don't speak anymore, Hyosung. I'm sorry, I really am."
 
Hyosung smiled. She reached towards his collar, pulling him in for what she thought was a hug, but ended up being a kiss. It was a sweet, long and passionate kiss--mixed with pain. 
 
After the kiss--which lasted 1-2 minutes, Hyosung pulled away from him. She pressed her forhead against his.
 
"I just want you to know that even though we kissed, the wounds haven't been healed. You're going to have to work your way up." She said.
 
Daehyun smiled, "And I'll conquer your heart once again, just because it's you--the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with."
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg, guise. I've been gone for sao long. Please do forgive me~
It's just that my laptop had a virus and whatnot, omg. Mianhae~~
I also apologize for the boring (& short) chapter. I promise that the next ones will be more intersting, 
cause I got a few ideas up my sleeve. Anyway, I'll leave you guise with some cute Hyo-bby.