Chapter 2. Meeting each other and then fast pace

Chances

Chapter 2

Meeting each other and then fast pace

 

Siwon’s POV

 

            “On what class is she?” I said to myself. I just can’t stay still not knowing on what class is she assigned. I started searching for her in class C, no not there, next stop class B, not there either. I stopped at class A because they are already introducing themselves, just when I thought she was not there she stands from her seat as she was the next one to introduce herself in front. “Annyeonghaseyo, Tiffany Hwang imnida” I smiled and thought “Tiffany, what a perfect name for that perfect face of hers”. I went back to my room smiling.

 


 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            I stood up and walk to front knowing that I am the next one to introduce myself to class. “Annyeonghaseyo, Tiffany Hwang imnida”, as I introduce myself to class I saw someone outside our class. I can see him through the side of my eyes even though I was not looking at him straightly. I recognize him; he was the boy at the gymnasium. I secretly smiled in my mind seeing him walking back to his class smiling after I introduce myself to class. “Nice meeting you Tiffany, hope that you would do great in class” the teacher said as I walk back to my seat smiling.

           

            “Hey miss Hwang, is it fun introducing yourself in front of the class that up to now you’re still smiling?” that was my friend Taeyeon whispering to me. I smiled at her and said “Yes, it was fun introducing myself in front of new friends”, “Yeah, whatever” she smirked at me and then turn to the face the front.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

            “Yeah, whatever” I said to her before facing in front. If I don’t know her that much I would think that she is gone crazy already but I know her, she will not smile like that for nothing. She thought I didn’t notice that the guy earlier in the gymnasium was looking at her while she was introducing herself in front, huh, I am not Taeyeon if I don’t know these kind of things. “I am not your best friend for nothing Fany!” I mentally scolded her.

 

            “Unnie, what happen to Tiffany unnie, why is she smiling like that?” “Yeah unnie, why is Tiffany unnie smiling like that? “Is she always like that? Seohyun, Yoona and Sooyoung said. Those were Yoona and Seohyun the maknaes of our group, we are a year older than them but we are in the same grade because they entered school early. We’ve known each other for so long, since elementary Tiffany, Yoona, Yuri, Seohyun, Jessica and I are classmates but now we have a new friend her name is Sooyoung. We met her earlier in the gymnasium because we are friendly we asked her if she want to be part of our group and she agreed. “Let’s talk about it after class”, they nodded and we just stay like that waiting for the break.

 

Break…

 

Siwon’s POV

 

             I told Donghae and the other guys that I want to introduce myself to Tiffany. Yes, I have the courage to introduce myself to her and I will do it in break time even though the guys are laughing at my sudden excitement on meeting a girl, I won’t waste my time on not knowing her. When the bell ringed, me and the guys hurriedly went outside to see where Tiffany and her friends are going and they we’re heading to the cafeteria. We walked faster until we are in front of them and here goes nothing.

 

            “Annyeonghaseyo, Siwon Choi imnida” I smiled looking at her straight in the eyes while giving her my hand to shake. She smiled at me showing her eye smile as she hold my hand and say “Annyeonghaseyo, Tiffany Hwang imnida” we stayed like that for 5 seconds until my cousin Sooyoung interrupted.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

            I and my new friends are going to the cafeteria until a bunch of guys stood in front of us until I heard someone says that he is Choi Siwon. “Hey oppa!” I interrupted their introduction because it is taking so long Yoona and I are already hungry. “He is your cousin?” Jessica asked. “Yes, he is” I answered her and I looked back at Siwon oppa still holding Tiffany’s hand. “Hey oppa, how long does it take for you to introduce yourself to Tiffany?!” I shouted at him earning chuckles from my friends and his friends. Tiffany and Siwon blushed with my statement and then they let go.

           

            “Why don’t you ask them to seat with us so that you could know each other more while the hungry people could eat already? Haha” Kyuhyun said. I know them because they have been Siwon oppa’s friends for a long time. “Is your oppa nice?” Yuri said. “Yes, he is a nice person. You know, actually this is the first time that I saw him like this’ hehe’’ she just smiled at my answer and then “Ok, the more the merrier, this is the first day of school and it’s nice to meet new friends” Taeyeon said. I saw her smiling after her statement and all of us proceeded to the canteen and find seats.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            It is the first time for us eating with boys; it has always been just us girls when we were in elementary school when we are eating well change is good, right? Siwon has been looking at me from time to time. He was seating in front of me and we have been talking for the whole time while eating. He asked me and my friends if we wanted to be friends with him and the boys and all of us agreed. It was nice to have them as friends because I can see that the girls are also enjoying because the boys keeps on throwing funniest jokes. I also noticed that Siwon’s friend Donghae keeps on looking at Sica and she is just giving him a blank stare. Well, sica is not called the ice princess for nothing but she is very kind and warm-hearted when you know her better. We stayed like that until the bell rang and we went back to class.

 

No One’s POV

 

            The girls and the boys have been closed friends. When they were sophomores they are all classmates in one class that made them more close to each other. Jessica has been comfortable around everyone even though Donghae is always staring at her from time to time, Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook have been partners in crime on making funny jokes and pranks on their friends, Seohyun has always been the silent type and just laughing from time time because she was always holding a book, Kibum was always with Donghae always writing something (no one knows what), Taeyeon and Leeteuk have been exhausted always because they were the one running and stopping their friends when they have new pranks, and then Siwon and Tiffany on the other hand just laughs on the side because of their friends and they share stories about each other trying to know each other more.

 

            When they were juniors all of them are on one class again, Siwon introduced his brother Minho to the girls, he is now a freshman. They were closer now to each other, they have known each other for two years and those years have been fun for them. They have told each other secrets but sometimes there are secrets that only girls should know as well as the boys. Siwon’s feelings for Tiffany are still there, it grew bigger eventually because of the days they have been always together in school. And then they were Seniors…

 

Siwon’s POV

 

            I waited for this day to come, the day that I will confess my feelings to her, even though I have shown her every day that I love her and she has shown it too still I wanted to make our relationship official. I asked her to meet me here at the rooftop after we finished eating. I am waiting for her here for five minutes already , I ate my lunch as fast as I could beacuse I am so nervous and I am afraid that she will reject my love because of her family.

 

            I saw the door opened and then I saw her smiling. She walks up to where I am standing and then I ask her to sit on the bench beside me. We were looking at the schools vicinity and then she breaks the silence between us “Our school is really beautiful from here, I never thought that the view here is so nice. Why do they keep this place forbidden if the scenery is like this? ” She said without looking at me. “You are much more beautiful than this you know that?” I told her and she blushed and smiled lowering her head. “I have something to tell you Tiff” as I said that she looks at me, eyes glued on mine. “I have grown accustomed of you Tiff, I don’t know if I could take it if you will not be by my side. I liked you from the first time I saw you and now as we had gone closer and we have known each other for so long, Tiff I don’t like you anymore….I love you” and then her reaction was….

 


* Chapter two checked :) i hope you like it :) i updated faster today because i am not sure when will my next update could be. Thank you for subscribing :) DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :) THANK YOU :)