Chapter 4 . After 3 yrs

Chances

 

Chapter 4

After 3 yrs

 

Tiffany’s POV

            It’s been three years; the relationship that Siwon and I have is getting stronger. Every day we see each other with our friends and their relationship has been also progressing. It’s been a bliss, from the very first day that we have been official up to now he never failed to show his love for me. I made the right decision to make our relationship to the next level. Every day that we have been together my love for him is getting stronger. I don’t know what will happen to me if we broke up, I don’t know if I could bear the pain. I hope that day will not come.

            We are now walking in the University’s garden. Our friends have classes so the two of us used this time to be alone together.

 

Siwon’s POV

            It’s been a long time since Tiffany and I spend the time alone together. Even though we are always together, the feeling of both of us alone is different when we are with our friends. We are now on our third year; I am taking up civil engineering while Tiff is taking up architecture. Sometimes we would talk about our future. One time we were really bored; to ease our boredom we designed the house that we would build in the future. Sweet isn’t it? We also talked about how many children we will have in the future’’ hehehe’’ we ended up blushing and she keeps on hitting me on the head. Can you imagine what our children would look like? It will be great if they would inherit Tiff’s eye smile and my smile’ hehehe. I can’t imagine my future without Tiff. I keep on telling her that I am already sure that she will be the mother of my children and no one else could fill her spot.

 

            “Tiff, let’s sit on that bench. We’ve been walking for some time now” we sat on the bench and look at the garden. “I really feel comfortable when we are here in the garden. It lessens my stress and we also have the time together alone” she said as she smiled at me and rest her head on my shoulders. “Tiff, can you hear my heartbeat? You know it’s only beating for you right?” I said to her. “Yah! Why are you being so mushy all of a sudden’’ hehe’’ you know that my heart beats also for you right?” she said to me as she lifts her head and both of us look at each other. “I love you Tiff” “I love you too Siwon” and then we shared a quick kiss. I really love this woman in front of me; she never fails to make my day feel special every time we are together.             After hanging around in the garden for almost thirty minutes, our friends called us and we all gathered in the school canteen.

 

Yuri POV

            We are now here in the cafeteria; we are waiting for the two love birds to join us. All of us our doing great these days, Taeyeon and Leeteuk’s relationship has been strong just like SiFany and HaeSica, Yoona has been receiving letters from his secret admirer up to now and she has been eagerly seeking who is he or her? Hehe’’ Seohyun and Kyuhyun always spends their time together. They have been together for a year now and they are happy. Sooyoung and Ryeowook has been a couple for two years already and they spend their time eating together. Well as for me, Minho and I are a couple already. We’ve been together for six months already and I hope that we will stay strong. It’s been months that he has been a college freshman and he has acquired so many fan girls. I am not jealous of them when they have been always clinging on him because I know that he only looks at them as his classmates and he looks at me differently. He will not wait long if he does not love me right?

            “Hey Fany, Siwon over here!” I shouted as I saw them, the cafeteria is jam-pack today. “Hey guys!  What are we going to do today?” Siwon said. “Let’s go to the park!” Seohyun said. “Yes! I agree! Oppa, Let’s go to your home first and bring SiFan with us” Sooyoung said. “Ok, so we’re going to the park. Come on let’s go!” Siwon said.

 

Jessica’s POV

            We are now having a picnic in the park while the others are playing with SiFan. Do you wonder who is Sifan? Hehehe’’ Sifan is Siwon and Tiffany’s dog. They bought it 3 months ago and he is so cute. They treat him as if he is their own son and it is so funny when Siwon tells Tiffany that this could help them on being more responsible that could help them on raising their own children someday’’ haha’’ it is so fun to see Fany blushing and stunned but Siwon is so sweet thinking of the future ahead for Fany and him.

            As they finish playing with Sifan, Tiff sat beside me and I noticed a bruise on her right arm. “Fany, what happened to your arm?” I asked her as I look intently to her bruise. “Why? Oh, what is that? I don’t remember getting that when we were playing” Fany said. Siwon heard me and look at Fany’s bruise. “What happened to your arm? Does it hurt?” Siwon said while touching Fany’s arm. “No it doesn’t hurt. I don’t even feel anything. I wonder how I got that” Fany said. “Fany, next time, be more careful. You know that we care for you that much and we don’t want anything bad to happen to you” I told her. “I know, gomawo” she said. After the perfect picnic that we shared, we went on our separate ways and go back to our houses.

Taeyeon’s POV

            After the picnic, it’s been a while since all of us have been together. Most of us are all busy from the requirements that we have to pass. Sometimes we caught to each other on the hallways and just hug and go. It is hard for us especially that we are used to always being around each other. Leeteuk and I are always together because we are both on the same course. Both of us are Business Administration students; I am fortunate enough that we are always together unlike some of my couple friends.

 

            “Teukie, have you seen Kibum? He seems so distant from us now a days” I ask Leetek. “I haven’t seen him Tae, now a days he seems pretty busy. He is always absent from school it is a good thing that he is smart because he always get high grades in quizzes and exams” Leeteuk said. “If we have caught up to him, remind me that we will talk to him, arasso?” “Ok”.

 

No One’s POV

            After 2 weeks, all of them agreed to see each other. They have missed each other for so long they have not seen for ages. Siwon and Tiffany for the past weeks had seen each other during weekends only, Leeteuk and Taeyeon are classmates so they are always together, Donghae and Jessica are like Siwon and Tiffany, Ryeowook and Sooyoung see each other during lunch time or sometimes during snack everyday (eating is really their habit), Kyuhyun and Seohyun, Yuri and Minho see each other during lunch time during weekdays. Lastly, Yoona stopped getting letters from his secret admirer and she has not seen Kibum. Actually all of them did not see Kibum for the past weeks.

 

Tiffany’s POV

            Aigoo, I really missed my friends especially Siwon. These past few weeks we have not seen each other that much. We just bumped in each other in the hallway by chance but Siwon, no chance on seeing him during the weekdays because our schedule is really different but we call and text each other every day and meet during weekends.

            When I arrived all of them are already there; Siwon wants to fetch me at the apartment but my aunt visited me so I told him to go first. Jess was with Donghae at that time that’s why she arrived in the café already. “Hi guys! I miss you all!” I told them. All of us hugged each other and chat. “Oppa, how is Sulli? Is she fine? I miss her too. You should have brought her here with you” I told Siwon. “She is doing something. She said that she has something to do for school. Actually she is with Krystal today” he told me. “Ah, yes, Krystal texted me that she will be going to her friend’s house with Sulli. I asked her to join us because I miss her already but she declined. Well they are growing up already, they are already high school freshmen after all” Jessica said.

            “Oppa, how is Sifan? Is he alright? Have you been taking care of him?” I asked Siwon. “Of course! He is my son. Why would I not take care of him? He answered. “Well, you are too busy. We haven’t seen each other much that’s why I’m asking you about him, I miss him too you know. By the way, how are you and Hyominshi, are you two getting along well?” I answered back at him smirking. “We are getting along well. We are paired by our teacher for a project which is a crucial one. Wait, are you jealous? Tiff, please don’t, she is just a friend to me. Don’t worry its already finished, we will have time to be together now” He answered me smiling. “On the second thought, I like it when you’re getting jealous because it only shows that you really love me and you look cuter” he added.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

            We’ve been talking for so long now, we’ve been catching up to the days that we haven’t seen each other. I asked Fany and Sica to accompany me in the Comfort room while the others are still chatting. As we looked ourselves in the mirror I suddenly notice the bruise on Fany’s right arm. It’s not yet healed; I also noticed earlier that she has another one on her left thigh when she sat beside me her short rose upward a bit.

            “Fany, your bruise hasn’t healed yet? And you have a new one on your thigh. What have you been doing lately?” I asked her. “Jinja? You have a new one? You’ve been wearing long sleeves whenever you’re at the apartment that’s why I haven’t notice the bruise but yet you have a new one? I told you to take care of yourself, what are you up to?” Jessica said a little bit angry. “Well, I don’t know why it hasn’t been healed up to now. It has been weeks already and about this one, I bumped on the table back at home a week ago. You know what, I have another one at my back. I really don’t know what is happening to my body lately” Fany said.

            “You should go to the hospital and have yourself check Fany. Do you want us to accompany you?” I asked her. “No worries, I am planning to go to the hospital on Tuesday. No need to accompany me because I will go there during my vacant time and both of you have classes at that time. Don’t worry too much about this matter I know this is not that severe” Fany said as she beam her famous eye smile to us. “and please, don’t tell Siwon about this matter, you know he is over reacting about simple things like this one” she added. “Of course, he will get worried! You pabo! He loves you and he always takes care of you” Jessica said. The three of us laugh at her comment.

             I wonder what the result of Fany’s checkup will be. I want to accompany her but my class at that time is one of my majors. Teukie will ask me why I will not be attending the class and if I tell him the reason he will tell it to Siwon. So it’s better if I just wait and let her tell me the results. I hope it will turn out fine.



 

Chapter 4 checked :) How was it? we have a long weekend this week but I am not sure if I can update again on the upcoming days... Hope you like the newest chapter :) Don't forget to comment and subscribe :) thanks for reading :)