Chapter 3. Her answer and a part of their lives

Chances

 

Chapter 3

Her answer and a part of their lives

 

Siwon’s POV

             “I have something to tell you Tiff” as I said that she looks at me, eyes glued on mine. “I have grown accustomed of you Tiff, I don’t know if I could take it if you will not be by my side. I liked you from the first time I saw you and now as we had gone closer and we have known each other for so long. Tiff, I don’t like you anymore….I love you” and then her reaction was….



 

 

Tiffany’s POV

            “Tiff, I don’t like you anymore…I love you” I was shocked by his sudden confession. Even though through the years I have felt his care and love for me still I was shocked because all of them know my situation. My father and mother are strict; they are in the US with my sister. Even though they were there, I am in the strict supervision of my aunt. “NO BOYS ALLOWED” that’s what they always tell me even through phone. Though I love Siwon too, I don’t know if I could accept his confession.

             “Siwon, I don’t know what to say” I looked at him, teary eyed. Disappointment is visible in his eyes but still he is looking at my eyes intently. “I know Tiff, I know, I know you’re scared. I know you’re scared of us having a relationship but still I want you to know that I am willing to keep our relationship as a secret even though it will hurt my pride. That’s how much I love you Tiff, I know it will be hard but let’s give it a try, please” Siwon said.

            My face is now wet from tears that I could not control but him, he is just looking at me in the eyes wiping the tears on my face. We are just looking at each other, him still waiting for my answer. I know he’s hurting, I can see it in his eyes but I don’t know how will I answer him. I don’t have the courage to disobey my family but I don’t want to hurt the man in front of me. He held my hand and he put it on his cheeks while he holds the other one and said “Don’t be scared, I am here, I will be always by your side. I will not demand too much from you just be beside me always if you have time is enough. I will not leave you; you and I will be together in this”.  I can feel the sincerity in his words and the looks of his pleading eyes. Now I am having second thoughts on what will I answer him.

 

Siwon’s POV

            “Don’t be scared, I am here, I will be by your side always. I will not demand too much from you just be beside me always if you have time is enough. I will not leave you; you and I will be together in this” I told her. It was my last resort. I just continued staring at her holding her hands as I patiently wait for her answer. “Yes, ok, let’s give it a try” she answered me while she was crying and smiling at the same time. I could not tell how happy I am hearing those words from her; it is like a song that lingers on my mind. I just hug her tight and she hugs me back. We stayed like that for a moment and we cherished each other. I was the happiest and the luckiest man on earth that was what I am feeling. Having the woman that I loved as my girlfriend is one of the greatest gifts that God has given me. “Let’s get back to the others, they might be looking for us already” she said as we loosen the hug and stand up as we walk to the door.

            When she holds the doorknob then I hugged her from the back and said “Thank you, you don’t know how happy I am right now” I told her while hugging her tighter burying my face in her hair smelling her scent. I heard her chuckle and said “I forgot to tell you something”. I got confused as she faced me smiling and then…and then she kissed me. I felt her soft pink lips landing on mine, I was caught off guard. It was just a quick peck on the lips but I loved it and it was my first. “I love you too Choi Siwon” I smiled at her as she pulled me to go back to our friends.

 

Tiffany’s POV

            “I love you too Choi Siwon” I told him as I pulled him to go back to our friends. And about the kiss, I don’t know what to say. There is just something in me that tells me that I have to do it. It’s just a quick peck on the lips but it is special because it was my first.

            We found our friends sitting inside the room because break time will be over anytime. “What happen to you two?” Yoona asked mischievously. Siwon just lifted our hands; I forgot that our hands are still intertwined with each other. All of our friends smiled and congratulated us; it was relieving that our classmates are not yet here in the room.

 

Jessica’s POV

            I know this thing would happen, I know that someday this two would be together. It’s just too obvious. Seeing them always together and looking at each other. I know that they stared at each other differently just like Donghae looks at me.

            As I say something like this would eventually happen because Siwon told Donghae and me that he would confess to Fany after we eat our Lunch.

 

Flashback….

            “Sica, Hae I will be confessing to Tiffany later today after we eat lunch” Siwon said.

            “Dude, it’s about time. I told you before to confess to her already. Look at me, I have confessed my feelings to Sica when we are still juniors, look how happy am I”. Donghae said looking at me. Yes, it’s true, I accepted the jerk; well let’s just say that I fell for him. I don’t want to talk about it.

            “Don’t mind that best friend of yours Siwon. All I can say is that do what you want to do, if your heart tells you that you really love Fany then do it. I know my best friend, she is intelligent, and I know that she will do the right thing but if you hurt her you know what we girls can do”. I smiled at him. “Wow dude! Sica smiled at you! You know that her smiles are precious right? Haha! Dongahe said as I wacked his head.

            “Do you think she will reject me? Or she will accept me? I am getting nervous already. This is the first time that I will confess to a girl. The only girl that I have said “I love you” is my mom”, Siwon said. We laughed at him; he looks very funny when he is nervous.

            “Dude, do it faster. Minho might confess first to Yuri if you don’t do it now! Haha, your younger brother might get a girl friend first than you do”. Donghae said. Lovers within our group are getting along right? What do you expect when we are always together? Look what happen to me and that guy.

            “Don’t worry Hae, I’m not planning on backing out today” Siwon said. “That’s my boy! Don’t worry I will be here for you because I know that Sica will always be beside Tiffany”, Donghae said.

 

Present…

 

            “Tiff, I am happy for you”, I said to her as I hugged her. “Thanks Sica” Tiffany said. “Hey! Don’t count me out” Taeyeon said as she hugged us also. “Unnie, I am happy for you”, Seohyun said as she join our hug. “Unnie, I know that someday this will happen” Yoona said as she and Yuri joined our hug. “Hey Choi Siwon! Don’t hurt our Fany!” Yuri said to Siwon as she hugged us that earned chuckles from us. “Tiff, your now part of our family!” that was Sooyoung as she joined our hug.

 

Leeteuk’s POV

            “Man, I wish I have the courage like that to confess my feelings to Tae”, I told Siwon. “But dude, congratulations on having Tiffany as your girlfriend were happy for you” he smiled at me as a response. Well I see it in his eyes that he is happy and all of us are happy for them. I wish that someday I will have the courage to ask Taeyeon out.

Siwon’s POV

            “All of us are happy for you two”, Kyuhyun said. I am so relieved that Tiffany said yes to me. Now I understand Hae when Sica accepted him. I wish all of us will be happy and I have to look for my brother later. He has a lot of explaining to do now that I have found out from Hae that he has feeling for Yuri.

 

No One’s POV

            Time flew fast, Siwon and Tiffany’s relationship has been smoothly sailing as well as Donghae and Jessica’s. Leeteuk and Taeyeon have gotten a lot closer with each other but still Leeteuk hasn’t confessed yet. Minho confessed to Yuri but Yuri rejected him telling him that he is still young but gave him a wink and told him that he doesn’t need to worry because she will be waiting for the right time and if that right time comes and he still loves her, she will accept him. Seohyun got annoyingly closer to Kyuhyun as he always bugs her whenever she is reading her books. Yoona has been getting letters from an unknown person while Kibum is always beside her whenever she reads it. Ryeowook on the other hand told Siwon that she likes Sooyoung but Siwon told him that he will let him court Sooyoung but he will be walking in cables to earn a yes.  Then all of them graduated and accepted their diplomas. Soon Tiffany moved to an apartment with Jessica so that they will be closer to school. Tiffany’s aunt visits them often to check on Tiffany. All of them attended SEOUL UNIVERSITY.

 

First day of being college freshmen…

 

Taeyeon’s POV

            “Yay! First day of school. I wonder how it will be”, I told them while we were walking in the hallway. “I hope we will be classmates on some of our subjects”, Leeteuk said as he put his arms on my shoulders. Yes, the jerk confessed to me before our graduation ceremony. He was holding a bouquet of flowers back then shaking and I can sense that he was nervous. He confessed his feelings that day because he thought that I will be attending in a different school from him. That Pabo! He did not even listen to the teacher when she told us the names that got in SEOUL UNIVERSITY. He eventually got lucky that he passed knowing him, he does not like to study a lot. I am one of the brains of our group, so I took it as an advantage. Hehehe…I told him that if he has failing grades this semester we will break up. Well let’s see if I could hold on to that and if he can hold on to that either.

 

YOONA’S POV

            “Unnie’s, I wonder if I will get letters from him here”, I said to them. “Unnie, how do you know that he is a he and not a she? Haha”, Seohyun said. Her statement made us laugh, she is now gaining some of kyuhyun’s ability, ability of making someone furious but still Funny. “Hey Yuri unnie! Why do you look so sad? Don’t worry Minho will visit you here from time to time” I said to Yuri unnie. I earned a wacked from her. I wonder what will happen to us here now that we are in college already.

 

Tiffany’s POV

            It feels great that all of us are attending in the same school especially it made me move with Jessica to a new apartment. I am not living anymore with my aunt but she still visits often. Unlike before Siwon and I are always hiding because my aunt has friends on our school but now we are moving freely. “Siwon, what is your first class?” I asked him while I am holding on his arms. “Well, I haven’t seen my schedule yet. I will be going to the registrar’s office to get my schedule, how about you?” Siwon said as he smiled looking at me. “I don’t know either”. All of us went to the registrar’s office and went to our respective classes.

 


Chapter 3 checked :) I think I could update once in three days if there would be no assignments or project deadlines that i should meet first in school'' hehehe'' did you like the chapter? the next chapter will be three years after this..is the story's pacing fast? sorry if there are grammatical errors.. don't forget to comment and subscribe :)