Chapter 1: Seeing you for the first time

Chances

 

Chapter 1

 

Seeing you for the first time

 

No One’s POV

 

            It was the first day of school, all freshmen students are gathered up in the gymnasium for orientation. The rules and regulations of the school are being discussed when a boy suddenly opened the door loudly making the students face the back and look at him.

 

 

Earlier….

 

Siwon’s POV

 

            “Sorry! Excuse me! Sorry!” I said to the people that I bumped while panting. I am running as fast as I could because I am already late and it is the first day of class. Well, my family owns a car but I am just too stubborn at that time that I just let my dad take my brother and sister to school.

 

 

Present…

 

Siwon’s POV

 

            As I reached the gates of the school, I immediately asked the guards where I could find the gymnasium. As soon as the guard tells me the directions to the gym I continued running.

 

            When I got nearer, I could see the doors already but my mistake is that I forgot to reduce my pace as I push the door open. (BLAG!) As I got inside, all the students were looking at me as well as the school’s staff and it was so embarrassing. I just walk inside lowering my head because of embarrassment and look for my seat. (The seats were labeled with names of the students). I was so lucky that my seat is beside my friends. “What a grand entrance we had there mister”, Donghae said. I smirked at him and all of them laughed at me.

           

            As I make myself comfortable it is when I saw a girl sitting not too far from my seat staring at me. Our eyes met as I looked at her, I was stunned by her beauty but when she showed me her eye smile my heart skipped a beat.

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            Me and my friends are listening carefully to the guidance counselor in front as he discuss to us the rules and regulations of the school when suddenly a boy opened the door loudly that made us all startled and face the back. “Omo, who’s that?” “Wow, he is so embarrassing” “he is so cute!” those lines were the ones I heard from the students that saw him. I can’t see his face because he was lowering his head as he takes his seat.

 

            “Fany, he is so handsome you can’t take your eyes of him, do you?” that was my friend Jessica teasing me. “Ani, I just want to see his face because I did not get the chance because the people around us are blocking the way” She accepted my answer even though she smirked at me. I don’t know but I can’t control my actions, there is something inside me that I can’t explain urging me to take a look at his face.

 

            “He saw me” I said to myself as he lifted his head looking straight into my eyes. I smiled at him to hide my embarrassment but what shocked me is when he smiled back at me.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

            “Yah! haha” look at Fany, she is just smiling looking at the boy who came late. What surprised me is that the boy is smiling back at her, both of them smiling at each other making me chuckle. “Yah Fany! You should look at yourself the both of you look funny’ haha’’. “You should both see yourselves in the mirror” said Taeyeon to Fany making Fany cut their moment. “Aish, just look in front and listen to the one speaking”, Yuri said.

 

 

No One’s POV

 

            The orientation lasted for an hour and thirty minutes. The students were looking at each door where the class assignation was posted. Luckily Fany and the girls are assigned in class 1A while Siwon and the boys are assigned in 1D. While 1D is waiting for their homeroom adviser to came up, Siwon went outside to look for someone because he keeps on wandering on what class she was assigned to.

 

Siwon’s POV

 

            “On what class is she?” I said to myself. I just can’t stay still not knowing on what class is she assigned. I started searching for her in class C, no not there, next stop class B, not there either. I stopped at class A because they are already introducing themselves, just when I thought she was not there she stands from her seat as she was the next one to introduce herself in front. “Annyeonghaseyo, Tiffany Hwang imnida” I smiled and thought “Tiffany, what a perfect name for that perfect face of hers”. I went back to my room smiling.

 

 

 


 

That's the first chapter :) I hope that you like it :D I'll try to update fast because school requirement has been flooding these days. LEAVE COMMENTS AND REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE :D THANK YOU FOR READING :D