05.

Unique

The next day we woke up late. We ate breakfast quickly. Mei brought us our outfits for the debut stage then we went to get our hair done at a hair salon. We took the subway 'cause it seemed like fun. Then we headed to Music Bank. We had our own dressing room. It looked cool. I have this habit of playing with my fingers and drinking lots of water. We were going to be in the middle of the show. Luv practiced with just her drum sticks. Lee and Jane were tuning their guitars. Rain and I were warming up our vocals. Our make up was being done after that. I don't wear make up, so I felt weird. Finally it was done.

 

"Let's go, girls, you're next on practice stage," Hana said.

 

We quickly ran to our practice stage. We quickly made sure we didn't forget anything. We forgot our mics. Great. Our sunbaenims and other hoobaes were laughing at us. We ran and got our mics. Then we realized we also forgot our instruments.

 

"Aish! These girls," we could hear Hana.

 

We bowed and apologized to everyone. We went back on stage and did what we had to do. We did okay... for rookies. Jane and Lee needed to adjust and tune the guitars before we start.

 

"You did well," the camera and producers kept telling us.

 

"Thank you," we bowed to all of them.

 

We were walking back to our dressing room. I had my head down. Should I buy some candy or not? Then I bumped into someone. I bowed then looked up. It was Sandeul of B1A4. I didn't know what to do.

 

"S-sorry," I stuttered.

 

"Its okay," he smiled and patted my head. Then he walked passed me.

 

Oh. My. Gosh. Woah~ that was awkward... Anyways, I'll tell Hana to buy me candy. Then I noticed they were way in front of me. I ran to catch up. I got in the dressing room.

 

"Hana unnie, can you buy me candy?" I asked sweetly.

 

"Now?" she asked.

 

"No. Tomorrow," I said, sarcastically,"yes now."

 

"Okay," she left.

 

I was playing on my phone until Lee told me to stop because I kept getting frustrated. Hana finally came back with my candy. I shared with everyone. We heard a knock at the door. We all looked over. Hana opened it.

 

"Hi," we heard her.

 

"Hi. This is Unique's dressing room?" someone asked.

 

"Yes," Hana said.

 

"We're B1A4. We wanted to meet them personally because we liked their performance," Sandeul said.

 

"Even if we forgot everything?" Rain mumbled.

 

"Shut up grandma," Luv said.

 

"Yah! Watch the way you talk to your members Luv-san," I snapped.

 

"Sorry," she mumbled.

 

"Its not her fault," Lee patted her head,"Rain is too negative."

 

"She has the most pressure along with Izumi," Jane said,"we all need to behave and be nice to each other."

 

"I can't help it," Rain started wrestling with me.

 

"Yah!" I pushed her.

 

She pushed me down, but then we stopped. Mei would kill us if we ruin the outfits. We helped each fix our outfits. Hana was still talking to B1A4, we just were not listening.

 

"Ugh! So bored!" I said.

 

"No duh," Luv said. Then B1A4 came in our dressing room.

 

Hi, we're B1A4," they said cutely. I knew we were going to die, but we need to keep it in.

 

"Hi, we're Unique. Nice to meet you," we bowed coldly. We must not show emotion.

 

"Awhh. You all are so cute!" Sandeul said. He got closer to me and pinched my cheek. I gave him a glare, but he smiled.

 

"Thank you?" I said. This is awkward. Then Music Bank was starting. We had the TV on.

 

"Well, we better get going. We just wanted to say hi. We'll see you later?" he said.

 

We just bowed. Then they left. We could have died! Oh gosh. Then we waited for our turn. This time we didn't forget anything and we did better. After Music Bank, we went in the car and fell asleep. Finally. Its over, but tomorrow we have an interview and M!Countdown.