20.

Unique

I was bored as soon as we got into the room. I suppose we are working on the duets first. I want to go walk around because I just want to. I want to go out and refresh my mind. I fell nervous and needed some air. I'll go to the roof. It will feel fine there. No one really goes there. I quietly slipped out of the room, but ended up bumping into someone.

 

"Sorry," I mumbled. I was going to continue walking, but the person caught my wrist.

 

"Izumi," a guy's voice. I looked back to see who it was. It was Takuya. I recognized his voice.

 

"I don't know you. Please leave me alone," I looked away. 

 

"Izumi," he said,"I'm sorry."

 

"I don't know you," I said and broke from his grip.

 

I decided to just keep walking. Why? Why did he do this? Why is he making me feel worse? I walked slower than what I imagined. I somehow made it to the stairs. I walked up to the roof. It was 3 floors up. I got up there and there was no one. Just like I predicted. I felt the wind blow against my face. The air felt nice. I felt like singing. So I'll just ing what I feel. I'll sing a favorite of mine. 

 

"My tears run down like razorblades and no. I'm not the one to blame. Its you or is it me?" I sang,"and all the words we never say. Come out and now we’re all ashamed and there’s no sense in playing games When you’ve done all you can do  But now it’s over, it’s over, why is it over? We had the chance to make it. Now it’s over, it’s over, it can’t be over, I wish that I could take it back, but it’s over."

 

"I lose myself in all these fights. I lose my sense of wrong and right. I cry, I cry. A shaking from the pain that’s in my head I just wanna crawl into my bed and throw away the life I've led, but I won’t let it die, but I won’t let it die  But now it’s over, it’s over, why is it over? We had the chance to make it Now it’s over, it’s over, it can’t be over. I wish that I could take it back. I’m falling apart, I’m falling apart. Don’t say this won’t last forever. You’re breaking my heart, you’re breaking my heart Don’t tell me that we will never be together, We could be over and over, we could be forever," tears began falling.

 

I sang to this song because it was over. Its been over and is still over. I still feel the pain because I adored him, I trusted him, and lastly loved him, but what'd he do? He hurt me. He broke my heart. My tears were nonstop now because I felt the pain again. I began hiccuping. I always hiccup when I cry. This is so stupid.

 

"Don't cry," I heard a voice. It was Takuya. I knew it. I didn't turn around though,"please don't cry."

 

"Leave me alone," I said,"where's the jerk in you? The jerk that cheated and left me!?! Huh?!? Where is he? He ruined the Takuya that I loved so much!"

 

"Izumi," he spoke.

 

"Leave me alone," I said.

 

"I'm sorry," he said.

 

"Just leave me alone," I said,"I don't want to be near you... you hurt me... I still... hate you."

 

"I'm sorry," he repeated.

 

"Stop saying that!" I yelled at him,"it worth nothing if you don't mean it."

 

"I'm sorry, Izumi," he said,"I'm really sorry. I never meant to hurt you. At that time, I didn't realize how special you are. I was stupid. I shouldn't have done that. I didn't know what I was doing."

 

"Don't try to fool me into forgiving you so fast. I'm not going to fall for that," I said.

 

Then my phone started ringing. It was Hana unnie.

 

"Hello?" I responded.

 

"Where are you?" she asked,"you like disappeared.

 

"On the rooftop," I said,"do you need me?" 

 

"Yes," she said,"I want you to show them how to use a recording booth."

 

"Alright. I'll be there," I hung up.

 

I looked at Takuya. He had his eyes set on me and just me. He slowly walked closer to me. I felt fear and couldn't move. I closed my eyes and he hugged me. He hugged me tight. I don't know why, but I hugged back and started crying. He patted my back.

 

"Let it all out," he whispered.

 

I cried for a bit until I was calmed. I breathed in slowly. I was about to let go, but he wouldn't let go. Then he kissed my forehead. I stood there shocked... Why did he do that?

 

"Be careful," he smiled,"I'm letting you go, so let me go too. There's other guys who deserve you more than I do. I bet they'd never hurt you as much as I did, but they'll love you more. Forget about me and let's be friends."

 

"Okay," I nodded,"I forgive you this time. Let's be good friends."

 

"See. You're too nice," I don't deserve that," he smiled,"let's close our eyes."

 

"Hmm," I nodded.

 

"Now let's let each other go," he said.

 

I closed my eyes. I said goodbye to those memories, tears, pain, and love. Its time to let go the right way. I'm glad he did this. Maybe that was what he wanted to do before. To let go of each other, but did he also feel something too? I breathed in. I have just let go of everything.

 

"Are you done?" he asked.

 

"Yes," I nodded.

 

"Let's open our eyes," he said.

 

"Okay," I nodded. I opened my eyes.

 

"All better?" he asked.

 

"Yes," I said,"thank you."

 

"No problem," he said,"I just thought we'd have to do this. Its been years and I didn't want you hurt because of me."

 

"Its okay because I let go," I smiled,"oh I have to go. I'll see you around."

 

I waved to him and he waved back. I walked back to the studio room that we were working in. It took me a while though because going down the stairs is a problem for me.


Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I finally had time today. Spring break is coming soon, so expect more updates!!!