26.

Unique

"Let's have lunch together as a reward for today and for the next days, okay?" Hana said.

"Okay!" Unique cheered.

We really love going out to eat instead of eating home food and dieting. Dieting was too boring and the food we eat becomes too tiring that we don't eat sometimes. Or we'd just eat fruits like mangoes and pineapple which are our favorites to eat. Sometimes we have watermelon too.

"What should we eat?" B1A4's manager asked.

"We should go eat pasta!" Jinyoung said.

"That sounds really good," Hana said.

"Good idea," Rain smiled and they high fived.

"Then shall we go to Tuscany to celebrate?" B1A4's manager said.

"In Tuscany?" Hana asked,"then we should wash up and change into nicer clothes."

"Yeah," B1A4's manager said,"see you there?" 

"Yeah," Hana nodded,"let's go girl."

"Yes, unnie," we said.

We followed unnie to the van. She opened it and we all went in. Lee and Jane sat in the back. Luv and I sat in in the middle tow seat. Rain sat with Hana unnie in the front. Rain put some Adele's 19 CD and she was singing to it.

"Wait, unnie, isn't Tuscany in Plaza Hotel Seoul?" Jane asked.

"Yeah," unnie nodded,"how'd you know?"

"I went there once with my parents when visiting," Jane said.

"Is the food good?" Lee asked.

"Really good!" Jane said.

"Oooh," I said,"its making me hungry now."

"You weren't hungry?" Rain asked,"miracle. You're always hungry."

"Yah!" I said.

"Unnies, don't fight," Luv said.

"Listen to the child," Rain said.

"Fine," I nodded.

Soon we got to our dorm. We walked into the dorm and started getting ready to wear something nice which mean we had to pick out nice dresses to go out. I was nervous... I didn't know what to wear. Rain picked out something nice first, so she went to wash up first. Then everyone else has picked their outfits. Last one was me. I washed up and tied all my hair back into a pony tail then I went to change. We changed into what we chose.Then Hana unnie came in.

"Girls, wear heals," Hana said.

"Unnie, no," Rain said as unnie left out room.

Rain made no effort to find or put on any heels. We helped her, but she refused. We looked for the smallest heels for Luv. She doesn't really like them, but she'll so as Hana unnie said. Rain really hates them. The rest of us didn't mind or really cared. Just do as unnie says is our house motto. Then we were all ready.

Rain's outfit:                      Jane's outfit:                 Lee's outfit:                     Luv's outfit:                     Izumi's outfit:

     

We all headed out as were done. Rain was still in her flats. Then unnie came out looking really pretty in her dress and shoes.

 

"Unnie looks pretty! Lee said.

 

"Awhhh. Thank you," she smiled.

 

"Hehe," Lee smiled.

 

"You all looking good," she smiled,"wait. Rain, where are those heels"

 

"Unnie... about that," Rain said.

 

"I'll let it go this time, Kim RaeIn," Hana said,"let's go."

 

We exited the dorm and went to the elevator. Then we went down to our nice van and all got in. Hanna started the car and now we were on our way. Hana connected her iPod and it played Big Bang's Last Farewell, so that we wouldn't get bored. We were singing along to it. It was a fun song. Then came's SNSD's Gee. We sang along to all of unnie's song. Soon we got to Plaza Hotel Seoul. B1A4 and their manager were waiting for us. We walked over to them with a smile.

"Hi!" we said.

They turned around and looked at us weirdly. What was it? Did we look bad or... is there something on my face? I started rubbing my face to see if there was anything wrong with it. They were now walking over to us.

"What are you doing, Izumi?" Sandeul chuckled.

"Just checking to feel if there's something wrong with my face," I said.

"Nothing is wrong. You look pretty," he smiled.

"Oh thanks," I smiled as my cheeks turned pink.

"Let's go on in," B1A4's manager said.

We let them walk in front of us. When they weren't looking, Sandeul and I were holding hands, but when they'd look back, we'd let go. Same with the others. Soon we got to Tuscany which was on the second floor. We got a table for twelve people. Then we sat down and ordered. Sandeul sat next to me.

"We didn't get to talk much before, so how has it been?" Sandeul asked me in a low voice, so that no one would hear us. 

"Its was okay," I said. Others were talking, so this was good,"but I missed you."

"I missed you too, but when I got the chance. I'd watch Rookie vs. Rookie to see you," he said.

"You probably saw some of my embarrasing moments," I chuckled.

"I heard that Takuya guy dated you," he said,"I'm jealous."

"Don't be. That was the past," I said.

"You're mine now though," he smiled and held my hand.

Soon our food came and we started eating. The food was really good. We'd continue talking as we ate. We talked about how we worked hard and stuff like that. When we were done eating our managers went to go pay. We continued talking. Then we were walking out to go back. Time was so fast.

"We'll see you tomorrow," Hana said.

"Yeah. See you tomorrow," their manager said.

"Bye," we bowed.

"Bye," they bowed back. 

When our managers turned around we waved and smiled. We were now going back to the van. Hana started the car and we were on our way. She put music on and we sang all over again until we got to the dorm.