33.

Unique

I dreamed of going to school with Unique in the States, but we had uniforms. We had a dance group and we were hated by other girls because we were popular with the boy dance groups. Hehe.

"Unnie," Luv called,"its time."

"Five more minutes," I whined.

"Its the third time you've said that," Rain said.

"We'll pour cold water on you," Lee said.

"No!" I got up,"I'm up. I'm up."

"Haha," Rain laughed.

"Be quiet," I mumbled as I dragged my big pikachu pushie to the livin room.

I sat on the couch for a while. Just thinking... until I realized thay I need to get ready. Its been starting to get cold. So I chose blue skinny jeans, a black long sleeve shirt and a T-shirt over it, and over it my Pikachu hoodir with black ugs. I also got gloves, so that my fingers wouldn't freeze. I was the one that felt cold the most. I did my hair in a ponytail. The rest got ready too. I went back to the living room. Then Mei and Hana unnie joined me.

"Will you be alright with the weather?" Hana asked.

"Yes," I nodded,"I'll take care of myself."

"Okay. Good. Make sure the others stay warm too," Hana said.

"I will," I nodded.

"We're going to leave now," Mei said,"so take care of the others and stay out of trouble."

"Okay," I nodded,"have fun unnies."

"Thanks," they smiled as they left.

I waited for the others in the living room. I layed on the couch and took all of the space. I lifted my legs and patted my stomach. I bet I look weird.

"We're rea- what are you doing?" Jane laughed. 

"I was bored," I mumbled and stopped. 

"Well let's go," Rain said.

"Okay," I got up,"unnies left by the way."

"Okay," they nodded.

"Let's go!" Rain cheered. 

We walked out of our dorm together. I stayed with Rain to make sure the door locked before we left. We were in charge of the girls ever since we met. Even though we fight a lot we still get along. We then walked with the girls. We were all standing outside, just looking at each other.  

"Here," Rain handed me a pair of glasses,"you forgot these."

"Oh, thanks, unnie!" I hugged her and took the glasses.

"No problem," she patted my head.

"Okay, so now we go our seperate ways?" I said.

"We'll meet up in an hour and a half," Rain said,"we go our seperate ways for now, but we'll meet up soon. Like a family."

"Yeah!" we said.

We then went our seperate ways. I started my walk to the near by park. Today wasn't that cold like other days, but it was still a bit cold. When I got to the park, I sat down on a bench. Then minutes later, someone's hands covered my eyes. They they let go and their face appeared next to me.

"Hi," Sandeul smiled.

"Hi," I smiled back.

"I'm so glad we come out on a date today even though its cold and short, but it will be fun," he assured.

"Okay," I smiled.

"Want some hot chocolate?" he asked.

"Sure," I nodded.

"I'll go get some. I'll be back," he said.

I nodded to him. He quickly ran off. He is so cute. I then looked up at the sky. Its so pretty. I rather see white clouds in the sky than a clear one. I don't know why, but I really like clouds. Sandeul then came with a bag and two cups of hot chocolate.

"Here," he handed me a cup.

"Thanks," I smiled and took it. I blew it to get it cooled down.

"I also bought snacks!" he smiled,"I didn't know what you like, so I bought a lot of stuff. Here."

"Thanks," I accepted chocolate from him. 

We sat there for a while, but then it started raining. We ran to an indoor mall. Sandeul was covering me, so I wouldn't get wet. We got to the mall. I kept looking at the ground, buy when I looked up I saw a smiling Sandeul.

"You look pretty in the rain," he said.

"Haha. Really? You look handsome in the rain," I smiled.

We walked around the mall drinking our hot chocolate. We stopped at a pushie store. It had many different types of plushies. They were so cute. I wqlked around looking at them and then noticed Sandeul wasn't by my side.

"Izumi," Sandeul called. 

"Coming," I walked over to him.

"Look. Cute, huh?" he pointed at a Pikachu,"like you."

"Like you too," I patted his head.

"I'll buy for you," he messed up my hair.

"No. Its okay. You don't have to," I said.

"I want to," he pinched my cheek.

I then watched him grab the Pikachu and take it to the counter. He was smiling while paying for it. I went to go look around to find something for him. I looked around and found a cute duck. I grabbed at and took it to the counter. 

"Hi," the lady said.

"Hi," I smiled and put the duck on the counter.

"What are you doing?" Sandeul asked.

"Buying this for you," I smiled at him.

"You don't have to," he said,"I'll do it."

"No," I said,"I'll do it, okay?"

"But-," he said as I interupted him with a kiss on the cheek,"okay."

I payed for the the duck plushie and then we left the shore. I hugged the duck plushie tightly. Its just so cute~! We held hands as we walked around with the plushies. He then went to a couple store. Sandeul wanted to go in and I just followed him. There was this one shirt he found and he wanted to buy it really. 

"Come on," he said,"let's wear it."

"Okay," I nodded,"it looks cute."

"Yay!" he smiled.

He then went to buy it. I stood happily next to him. I like his attitude towards our relationship. He seems happy and I'm happy too. This makes us a happy couple. Then we left the store. We walked around and then he stopped and looked at me.

"Izumi," Sandeul looked me in the eyes.

"Yes?" I said.

"Can I say something?" he said.

"Yeah. Sure," I nodded.

"Izumi... you may be weird and different, but you're unique and I like that," he smiled and then leaned in to kiss me.

The kiss. This kiss... was gentle. His lips were warm and soft. Then he pulled away and smiled a kind smile. I smiled back. He then held both my hands and continued to smile.

"I like you the way you are," he said.

"I like you the way you are too," I said.

"Let's stay like this for a long time, okay?" he said.

"Yeah," I nodded,"let's."


Hi all! Thank each and one of you for subbing to me and this story. I'm very happy. I'm sorry that I rushed things. I've just been very busy and wanted to get this done, but I hope you all liked^^ 

I Really Love You (I Really Like You Sequel) with JR from Nu'est: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/284165/i-really-love-you-i-really-like-you-sequel-romance-nuest-nuestjr-jrnuest-jrandyou

60 Seconds with Kim Sung Gyu from Infinite: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/320504/60-seconds-infinite-romance-sunggyu-kimsunggyu-sunggyundyou-snuggleyu

One Love with Nam Woohyun from Infinite: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/288487/one-love-infinite-kevinwoo-namwoohyun-woohyun-you-yoonbomi-woohyunandyou

You Were Mine with Lee Gi Kwang and Yong Jun Hyung from B2st: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/276090/you-were-mine-b2st-beast-gikwang-goohara-junhyung-yongjunhyung-gikwangandyou

I wanted to finish this fic so that I could finish my others. I'm really excited to write more. Thanks to all who read. I will be writing more with Teen Top, EXO, ZE:A, and other. More of B1A4 too.