23.

Unique

"I'll miss you in these two months, but I will wait for you," he said,"so will you be my girlfriend?"

 

"Oh... I. Yes," I accepted.

 

"I know this is too fast, but I'm serious," he said.

 

"I can tell," I smiled,"is that why your wanted these?"

 

"Yes," he smiled as I lifted the bag.

 

I smiled to myself. We stood waiting for the others. Rain and Jinyoung came holding hands. That was cute. Then Lee and CNU came. Jane and Gongchan came along with Baro and Luv.

 

"Everyone here?" Rain asked.

 

"Yeah~" we all sang.

 

"Let's go!" Jinyoung said.

 

We went down into the subway. We took the train back to where we came from. I hugged Sandeul tight and he hugged me back because again I had nothing to hold onto. Then we walked back to the company. On our way, we all exchanged numbers with each other for contact. When we got back our managers were waiting for us. We said our goodbyes casually. We got into the van looing all tired.

 

"How was it?" Hana asked.

 

"It was fun and tiring," Rain said,"too much walking."

 

"Lazy," Luv and I said.

 

"Grandma~" Lee sang.

 

"Hehe," Jane giggled.

 

"Good thing you're in the front seat," I said.

 

"Next to unnie to control you," Jane stuck her tongue out.

 

We all laughed. We played like this too much with her now. Usually she's the one teasing us. Now its us to her. Kind of weird... but whatever. When we got home, we all got out of the van and went to the dorm while unnie when to go park the van. We quickly went in the dorm. We all went to our room and layed on the bed. I put my teddy bear near me and changed my phone cover. It was so cute.

 

"Let's start planning for our diet," Jane said.

 

"I want to eat sweet potato in the morning with a protein shake," Lee said.

 

"That's a good idea," Rain said.

 

"Then jog for 15 minutes," Luv said,"too much excersize is bad."

 

"True," I said.

 

"Then voice training for an hour," Rain said.

 

"Then acting lessons just in case there are scripted parts," Lee said.

 

"Then naps!" Luv said.

 

"Sleep is good," I said,"then our lunch would be salad, a bit of rice, and boiled eggs."

 

"I want tomatoes in my salad," Jane said.

 

"Me too," I said.

 

"Then dancing!" Luv said.

 

"Dance for two hours," Rain said.

 

"Intruments," Jane said.

 

"Then practicing with the instruments," Rain said.

 

"Then vocal training some more for an hour and a half," Lee said.

 

"Have snacks every hour," I said,"like peaches!"

 

"Our dinner early with steam veggies, a bit of rice, boiled eggs, and fruit salad for desert," Jane said.

 

"We got it all figured out now!" Rain said,"Yay!"

 

We all got quiet... Too quiet. Then all of our phones ring at the same time. We all got a text. I looked at my phone and it was Sandeul. 

 

'Watcha doin' :)' he sent me.

 

'Nothing. You?' I responded.

 

'Listening to music' he responded.

 

'I'm bored already' I responded.

 

'Me too' he responded.

 

'So...' I responded.

 

'What's your favorite song from B1A4?' he responded.

 

'Beautiful Target :3 Its a cute song' I responded.

 

'I like It's Love (: your voice is amazing' he responded. My cheeks turned red. He listened to our album.

 

'Have you listened to our album?" I responded.

 

'I bought it when it came out... You seemed interesting' he responded.

 

"Girls, bed time," Hana unnie came in. Then she gasped,"what's with so much phone using. Away! Away! Hurry then sleep."

 

"Fine," we groaned.

 

'I have to go. Hana unnie is nagging us to get off our phones and go to sleep. Good night' I responded.

 

'The same thing just happened to us. All right. Text you seen. Good night. Sweet dreams~' he responded.

 

I got up to charge my phone. I washed up then put my pajamas. Everyone else did the same. Then we all got on our beds. Rain turned off the light and layed in her bed.

 

"Good night," I said.

 

"Good night," they all responded.

 

And since we had to be asleep, we fell asleep soon.


I wanted to do double update for you guys. Sorry that its not long. I have school tomorrow :/