19.

Unique

We were in the car quietly. We were all bored, but we didn't talk because if we'd talk, we'd nag to Hana unnie on how bored she was then she'd get frustrated on how we won't stop talking.

 

I was nervous... What kind of duet would it be? Would it be like a cool rap thing? Or talking about our dreams? Talking about hope? ... Or about love? Just thinking of the last one gave me butterflies. Singing about love with Sandeul? Oh my mee.

 

Then we went to our company's recording studio. Was B1A4 going there too? I'm feeling even more nervous. I'm not like this at all usually, but I don't know. We walked into the building, greeting everyone who came across our path. We all went to a certain room. Room 123.

 

We knocked then opened the door. We all came in and bowed. We were all strangely quiet. Well mostly us. They were talking a bit and stuff. We were quiet and didn't talk to much.

 

"Hey," they said.

 

"Hi," we responded and that was it. 

 

I don't know what was wrong with us, but yeah. I sort of wanted to talk, but I wasn't sure yet. I don't want to get too confortable with them because its weird and yeah. 

 

"Come sit with me, Izumi," Sandeul said.

 

"Okay," I walked over to him and sat beside him.

 

"How was your sleep?" he smiled.

 

"Erm... it was fine," I smiled,"what about you?"

 

"It was well," he smiled,"you were in it and we sang together. Like how we are going to do soon."

 

"Oh... cute," I smiled.

 

"You're cute," he patted my head.

 

"Hehe. Thanks," I chirped,"I'm happy we're doing a duet together!"

 

"Me too!" he said,"its going to be really fun."

 

"Yes. I am looking foreward to it very much!" I smiled.

 

"Izumi and Sandeul, please come here," Hana unnie said.

 

"Yes," we said as we got up.

 

"You two will be starting soon, but will be going into a different recording studio. The one across this room," said B1A4's Manager.

 

"Okay," we said.

 

We walked out of the room and went to the one across. Sandeul, being the gentlemen he is, opened the door for me. I smiled and walked in. Then he came in. There was a group of guys there...

 

"Um... we were sent here," I said.

 

"We're doing the duet," Sandeul said.

 

"Oh yes," the producer said,"I'm Mr. Choi. Nice to meet you."

 

"Nice to meet you," I said,"I'm Izumi from Unique."

 

"I'm Sandeul from B1A4," Sandeul said,"nice to meet you."

 

"Here," he handed us sheets of paper,"cite read."

 

"Okay," we nodded.

 

"Oh and this is Cross Gene," Mr. Choi said,"they'll be observing."

 

"Oh," I nodded.

 

I looked at the boys. I was about to say something, but someone... He... He is..... no! My heart felt like it was going to pop right it. Its... Its him... It can't be... but it is. Its his bored looking face. Its Takuya...

 

"Nice to meet you guys," Sandeul said.

 

"Yeah," I mumbled,"oppa, let's start working."

 

"Oh... okay," he said.

 

"Izumi?" Mr. Choi said.

 

"Yes?" I said.

 

"You're not Korean, are you?" he said.

 

"Nope," I smiled,"I'm Japanese. My last name is Kimura. I'm Izumi Kimura."

 

"Izumi, is so cute, isn't she?" Sandeul smiled. My cheeks turned red. I looked over at Takuya. He was looking away.

 

"No wonder you both are doing this duet," Mr. Choi said.

 

"Huh?" I said.

 

I looked at it then I completely understood what Mr. Choi meant. The song was called True Love. I looked at the lyrics... Its a song that couples would sing. Sandeul is my bias and all, but I don't know...

 

"I guess we're a couple now," Sandeul put his arm around me.

 

"I guess so," I smiled and kissed his cheek.

 

"Shall we get started?" Mr. Choi said.

 

"Yes," we said.

 

We went into the recording booth. I looked at Takuya... I can feel my heart breaking into little pieces... I had that feeling of wanting to cry, but I will keep my emotions. 

 

"Let's start," Sandeul said.

 

"Um. Yeah," I said.

 

We started quickly. I decided to put effort on this. I looked at Sandeul and I felt better. He is like medicine to me. I feel better when I'm with him. I smiled the way he was when we were singing. 

 

"That was pretty good, kids," Mr. Choi said.

 

"Oh okay," I smiled.

 

"This was fun, Izumi," Sandeul said,"let's always sing."

 

"It was fun. I like singing with you," I smiled.

 

"You two can go now. We'll do more tomorrow," Mr. Choi said.

 

"Oh okay," Sandeul said,"bye, thanks."

 

"Bye, Mr. Choi," I said,"and Cross Gene, good luck. I'll be seeing you soon for activities."

 

We left and walked back to the other room we were in before. The one across the room we were in. They weren't doing much. Maybe because Jane, Lee, Luv, and Rain haven't recorded before. They were instrument players, but they all are great singers.


Hey guys! I'll try and update tomorrow! So yeah! I hoped you have enjoyed~