02.

Unique

My mom signed all the paper and read the information. The next day, Jiro and I left for Korea. We said our goodbyes and boarded the plane. I haven't been on a plane since I moved to Japan from the states when I was 12 years old. I slept most on the time on the plane. Jiro woke me up when we were getting off. We were meeting someone from the company soon. We walked around and found one of the judges.

 

"Hi," he said in Japanese.

 

"Hi," we bowed.

 

"I'll be taking you to the trainee dorms and showing you around the company," he said. Then he looked at his watch,"Its 6:30. You both start training in an how and a half."

 

"We understand," Jiro said.

 

We took a taxi and went to the dorms. He showed us our rooms. We had to share. I didn't mind though. Jiro is like a brother to me. We put our suitcase in our dorm. Then we took another taxi to go to the company. We met with the front desk lady explaining our schedules. Luckily, I had all classes with Jiro. I'm very shy and I get into nervous breakdowns when I don't know anyone. I feel scared.

 

"So there's all your classes. You have Korean, vocals, dancing, instrument, song-writing, and acting," she said,"every room is numbered. Your classrooms are listed and how long they will last."

 

"Okay," I nodded.

 

"Thanks," Jiro said.

 

"You're very welcome. I'm Mrs. Shin," she said.

 

"Its nice to meet you," we bowed.

 

"Mrs. Shin," we heard someone say. We turned around it was Lee Hongki. I was going to die.

 

"Yes?" she responded in Japanese.

 

"Have you seen Jaejin," he also responded in Japanese.

 

"No," she said.

 

"Okay," he said. Then he looked at us,"are they new trainees?"

 

"Yes," she said.

 

"Nice to meet you both. You must work hard. I'll be supporting you all the way," he said. We decided to respond in Korean.

 

"Yes, sunbaenim," we said. He patted out heads and left.

 

We walked around looking for our first class which was Korean. It was a 2 hour class. We found it. Our teacher is Japanese too. Everyone started coming in the class. After 2 hours, we were finished. Vocals was next which was an 2 hour. Then was dancing which was an hour. Then instrument for another hour. Song-writing was 2 hours. Lastly, was acting, it was an hour. It was a total of 9 hours of training. It was tiring, but I will try my best.

 

Everyday was the same. I'm a 17 year old and I had a long way to go. I will try my best in showcases and everything. I will debut when I am ready.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll be updating about how she gets into a group and debuts. Then I'll get to where they meet B1A4. I wish I could update soon, but my sister is being annoying and I'm busy>> I hate this~~~