25.

Unique

I kept seeing B1A4's come back. I bought the album when it came out and I listened to it a lot. Tried To Walk and If... were my favorites. I got a Sandeul photocard. Hehe. It looked cute. I always looked at the photobook. Like now. I suddenly got a text. I put the album down and got my cellphone. It was a text from Sandeul. 


'Izumi! I'm so glad we'll be working on the duet soon and I'll get to see you soon too :)' it said.

'Me too^^ by the way, B1A4's come back is awesome!' I responded. 

'Why thanks. We worked hard. I have to go. See you in a bit' he responded. 

'See you' I responded. 

I got up and washed up. It was finally my turn. I always go last because I take too long getting ready. I took a quick shower and got ready. 

"All ready?" Hana asked.

"Yeah," we responded. 

"Let's get going then!" she said. 

We all started heading out. I don't know about the rest of them, but I'm really excited. We got in the van and sat in our seats. Hana the car and then we were headed to the recording studio. 

When we got there. We were all so excited to get out of the van. On our way to the studio, we greeted everyone happily. Then when we got to the studio, we hugged each other. Hana unnie surprisingly didn't find that weird since we are close. She even hugged their manager too.

"Ready to work?" Producer Choi asked.

"Yes," we nodded.

"You all get separate recording rooms. I'll be working with Miss Kimura and Mr. Lee," Producer Choi said,"let's go, kids."

We followed Producer Choi to another studio room. He handed us sheet music. We went into the recording booth and put the headphones on.

"Ready?" he said.

"Yeah," we nodded.

The music started. I was really nervous. I'm glad Sandeul went first.  When I began, my voice sounded shaky. I closed my eyes because  I knew my mistake. I'm so dumb. Producer Choi stopped the music. 

"Izumi, are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. Just a bit nervous," I said.

"Oh okay," he said,"you want some water?"

"Yes please," I said.

"Here," he opened the door and gave me a bottle. 

"Its okay, Izumi, I'm nervous too. At least we're together," he smiled.

"Yeah," I smiled back.

I drank some water and relaxed. We started again, but it was Sandeul who messed up. Producer Choi stopped again. He was mumbling to himself with his eyes closed. I patted his back.

"Its okay," I said,"we both messed up."

"Yeah," he said.

"Sandeul, you want some water too?" Producer Choi said.

"Yeah. Please," he said.

Producer Choi opened the door of the booth and Sandeul received a bottle of water. He drank some and looked better.

"Better?" Producer Choi asked.

"Yeah," Sandeul responded. 

"Good. Now let's start again and do a great job!" Producer Choi said. 

"Yeah!" we cheered. 

We started again. This time it went better, but we would have to work harder to get it done better. We worked on it again and again.  It went well.

"Good job both of you," Producer Choi said. 

"Thanks," we bowed. 

"Let's go get you kids with the others," Producer Choi said.

We nodded and followed him back to wear the others were. The others seemed relaxed while we seemed really nervous. Producer Choi waited for us to quiet down to make an announcement.
 
"Kids, I'm so happy to be working with all of you. You're all so talented and singing to the music I wrote. I'm so grateful. Please continue to do a good job!" he smiled.
 
"We will!" we cheered.
 
"Good now your all free to go," he smiled,"we'll work harder tomorrow."
 
We nodded and we were all exiting the room. The recording is going to be fun. It will only be a couple days since its one song. Then there's the Mv and such. We will work very hard to get the love of the fans! Soon we were out of the building just standing outside waiting for our managers to come out. Maybe they were talking with Producer Choi. Soon they came out.
 
"Let's have lunch together as a reward for today and for the next days, okay?" Hana said.

I'll be updating today in this story all that I can okay? Thanks for subbing and I love you all ^^ oh and I might be actually finishing this story soon