21.

Unique

"Izumi! You're finally here!" Hana said.

 

"Sorry, unnie. I had a little problem," I said.

 

"Were you crying?" Sandeul asked.

 

"I fell down the stairs," I said,"and it hurt a lot."

 

"Unnie, its okay! Be careful next time," Luv said.

 

"I will," I smiled.

 

"Clumsy," Rain said.

 

"Mehrong~" I stuck my tongue out,"anyways, I need to show them how to use the recording booth?"

 

"Yes. Just a demonstration," Hana said.

 

"Okay," I nodded,"look at me girls."

 

I slowly walked to the door. I opened the door and walked in slowly. I walked up to the mic. Then I getured to the headphones on there. I put them on. Then I turned the music stand around, so that they could see the music. I showed them to look at him. Then I turned it around. I gave a thumbs up to play music and I sang into the mic.

 

"That's good," Hana spoke.

 

"Could have done it faster," Rain said.

 

"I needed to make sure you'd process that," I smiled.

 

"You little," she said.

 

"I am little," I giggled. Rain sighed while Jane and Lee laughed. The rest of B1A4 was laughing too. 

 

"You can come out now," Rain said.

 

"Rather not," I waved.

 

"I won't hurt you," she said.

 

"I'll make sure she doesn't," Hana said.

 

"I just needed to make sure," I came out.

 

"Why? You don't trust me?" she asked.

 

I gave her the 'are you kidding me' look. Then we were all leaving the room and were waiting outside. I was really bored. I felt a whole lot better though. I completely forgot that I cried when I got in the room. I'm so dumb. 

 

"Are you okay?" Sandeul asked.

 

"Yeah," I said,"I wasn't so bad. I just hurt a lot."

 

"You're so clumsy that its cute," he smiled.

 

"I guess," I smiled back. 

 

"We'll be leaving," B1A4's manager came,"let's go boys. See you all tomorrow."

 

"See you tomorrow," the boys said to us.

 

"See ya," we responded.

 

"Okay, girls, let's go to the dance studio. We have to discuss our plan for the next month because you all will be busy," Hana said.

 

"Okay," we said.

 

Then we started going to the dance tudio. We hated those talks about our schedules. It was so boring and long. We're barely getting started with getting really busy, but this is what I wanted for so long. Its sort of worth it. We walked into the dance studio. We only used it for dancing as an excersize, not for dancing for our songs. Then we all sat down on the floor while Hana unnie wa standing up to explain to us.

 

"Okay," she said,"so let's begin. For these next two months you will be working with Cross Gene in a show for rookie. Its going to be about what rookie group is better and girls vs. boys thing. So yeah. That's what you'll be doing those two months."

 

"Okay," we responded.

 

"Before these duets and all B1A4 will be making their come back with Tried to Walk. So a lot of extra practice the song will be released in a week. So then after the come back they'll be busy with everything and so will all of you. With practice and everything, okay?" Hana said.

 

"Okay," we said.

 

"I'm serious, girls. This is very important. I won't let you girls go out as much either. You will work very hard. Then the duets will be worked on a month after their comeback. Then we'll release the duets after that they are planning another comeback. You will also have a comeback around the time. We will be promoting a lot too," Hana said,"it will take a long time, but it will be worth it."

 

"Yeah," we nodded. 

 

"So tomorrow we're starting to record Rookie vs. Rookie with Cross Gene." Hana said,"for the next to months."

 

"Any questions, comments, concerns?" she asked.

 

We just stayed quiet. This really ... We won't be able to be with B1A4. We won't be with contact or anything either. This does really .

 

"Also, girls, I'm giving you the rest of the day off. Go do whatever you like just be home by 10:00PM. Okay?" she said.

 

"Yes," we nodded,"thank you."

 

"See you later," she smiled.

 

"Bye!" we walked out of the dance studio.

 

"Let's go!" Rain said.

 

"Where?" Jane asked.

 

"We'll see," Lee said,"no need to ask."

 

We said goodbyes to everyone in the building that passed by us. When we were outside B1A4 were standing there... like they were waiting for someone. Then they saw us and stood up.

 

"Hey!" they smiled at us.

 

"Hi," we responded.

 

"Were you guys waiting for us?" Jane asked.

 

"Yeah," Gongchan said.

 

"You didn't have to," Jane said.

 

"We wanted to," CNU said.

 

"Let's hang out today. Its our last day together until two months," Jinyoung said.

 

"All right then," Rain said,"let' go!"


Hi my beloved subbies! Sorry I haven't update. I have a 3 day weekend so I will try my best. School is almost over! And have you seen What's Happening? I'm fangirling all over the place