29.

Unique

We were finally done with dance and vocals and we were really tired. This time all of us stayed extra time to have everything perfect. We were in the van. We still needed to talk with unnie about the relationship thing.

"Unnie," I said,"can we talk when we get home? Like all of us together?" 

"Sure, you girls can tell me anything," she smiled.

"Okay," we said in unison. 

We waited till we got to our dorm. We got out of the van and started our way to our dorm. Unnie opened the door and we all got in.

"So what do you all want to talk to me about?" Hana asked.

"We are all in a relationship right now," Rain said.

"With who?" Hana asked.

"Sandeul," I said.

"Jinyoung," Rain said.

"Baro," Luv said. 

"CNU," Lee said.

"Gongchan," Jane said.

"Wow... you all have a relationship right now," she said,"bad girls,  you know better! You know the rules!"

"Yeah... but when you fall in love its hard stop loving that person," Lee said.

"I understand, but why are you girls telling me?" Hana asked.

"Because Producer Choi said if you suggest to our CEO if its okay to announce our relationship them the duets will be even bigger," I said,"please do it for us unnie."

"I... fine, but you all owe me a dinner," she said.

"Okay," we said.

"I'll do what I can then," Hana said.

We continued to tell them about the details on how she was going to do it and how Producer Choi said it. She nodded and went into her room. We heard her talk to our CEO. We fely really nervous. Unnie came out of the room and looked at us seriously.


Sorry for short updates.