31.

Unique

We woke up early. We each had to shoot for our MVs. I had to go to school to shoot for mine. Mei came with me because she said I wasn't the one who complained about doing my make up. So Hanna unnie drove us first. 

"Be careful and work hard," Hana said.

"We will," Mei smiled.

"Bye," Hana said.

"Bye," we waved. 

We walked around and we found the producer. We bowed politely at him. He smiled and bowed. We also greeted everyone else too.

"So you're Izumi?" the producer asked. 

"Yes," I nodded,"nice to meet you." 

"Nice to meet you," he nodded,"you can call me Producer Kwon."

"Alright, Producer Kwon," I nodded. 

"Here," he handed me something,"change into that, so we can start." 

"Okay," I nodded. 

I went into the dresing room and changed. It was the school uniform of the school here and a name tag with my name on it. Cool! The Mei did simple make up for me.

"All done," Mei finished,"now let's go."

"Yeah," I nodded. 

We went to where everyone was gathered. I was handed a script.  I read it. Its about a girl who met a guy while crying. He was crying too. She asks if he's okay, but he snaps at her. Then he notices she's crying to and he asks the same thing. She snaps back at him, but he swipes her tears. Soon they become good friends and soon that friendship becomes intonlove and at the end it has a... kiss scene! I'm nervous...

"You okay?" Sandeul came up to me.

"Yeah. Just a bit nervous," I said.

"Me too," he smiled.

"Ready?" Producer Kwon asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. 

"Okay. Sandeul go sit under the tree. Izumi will be in the school building it will start with her running out wih tears in her eyes and you'll make you way next to Sandeul under the tree," Producer Kwon said.

"Okay," we nodded. 

We sat under the tree while I made my way to the school building.  I need to start crying. Cry now. I remembered the drama 49 Days. When Yi Kyung had memories of Yi Soo and how she missed him. Poor Yi Kyung she had to go through hard times... and she tried committing suicide many times because of him. Soon he tears came. That drama was a tear jerker.

"Izumi,  starting in 1 2 3," Producer Kwon said. 

When he said 3 I ran out of the building crying. I had my hand covering my mouth. I sat down under the tree crying and then I heard sniffles. I turned around to see Sandeul crying too. I tapped his shoulder. 

"Are you okay?" I mumbled. 

"What do you care," he snapped. Oh he's good.

"Sorry," I hugged my knees. 

"What about you. Are you okay?" he asked.

"None of your business," I mumbled. 

"I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to respond that way," he said. 

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah," he nodded.

Then he wiped my tears and smiled. I somewhat smiled too. There was a long pause and the camera was focused on us. 

"Cut!" Producer Kwon said,"that was done well. Now on to the next scene."

The next scene was in a classroom. He sat down, but then sees me alone in the back and decides to sit with me and that were we introduce each other.

"Izumi, just sit in the back," Producer Kwon said. 

"Okay," I nodded. 

There were some kids here, but they paid no at us. I just sat down. The camera started and Sandeul came in he classroom. I was looking outside the window with my head on my palm. He was supposed to stop and look at me. Then get his backpack and come sit next to me. I heard him sit down and glanced over at him.

"What's your name?" he asked,"your new right?"

"Yeah. I'm Kimura Izumi," I said,"you?"

"I'm Lee Junghwan," he smiled.

"Oh," I nodded. 

"Cut!" Producer Kwon said,"well done. The teacher will come in soon and she will teach. Sandeul and Izumi, you'll steel glances at each other."

"Okay," we nodded.

As soon as the teacher came in. We stood uo and bowed. She was lecturing about math. Math was my strongest subject in school. While her lesson was going, wr stole glances at each other. Then wr accidentally glanced at the same time. I turned pink and he looked away. It was a mistake, but Producer Kwon didn't say anything. 

"Cut!" Producer Kwon said,"we'll keep that mistake, okay?" 

"Yes," I nodded. 

"Now is lunch time, Sandeul, you'll follow her around and eat lunch with her. Got it?" Producer Kwon said. 

He nodded. The school bell ran and I immediately got up. I grabbed my backpack and was on my way out. Sandeul walked to me and put a hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and walked away. We were outside and he was following me. I turned around and he handed me a box. He then grabbed my hand and took me to the fountain. We sat there and he gave me chopsticks. He set out food in front of me.

I looked at it strange because I am new. I picked something up and put it in my mouth. He looked at me. I like it. I smiled and nodded. I gave him thumbs up. We continued eating for a while and smiled at each other a lot.

"Cut!" Producer Kwon said,"next part is walking home." 

We were now by the gate. They were filming. I walked slowly like I was thinking. Then Sandeul came next to me smiling. I shook my head, but he continued. Then we walked to a park. I sat on a swing and he sat next to me. 

"Cut!" Producer Kwon said,"now the make up artists should make you look a bit older and Sandeul will confess."

"Come here, sweety!" Mei called. 

"Coming!" I walked over to her.

She out some make up on to make me look a bit older. Well make me look a bit mature to what I look right now. When Mei was finished, we walked to finish the MV.

"Okay. Now its going to end soon," Producer Kwon said,"Sandeul, you will taker her hand and take her to the school garden. You will confess to her singing to your part of the song. You then take both hands and look her in the eyes. In the 'I love you' part, you have to mouth that. Then in her part she'll mouth 'I love you too'. Then its the kiss scene which is almost to the end. Then you pull away, smilled, and done!"

"Okay," Sandeul said,"let's go?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Starting 1 2 3," Producer Kwon said.

Then they started filming. Sandeul took my hand and smiled. I followed him to the school garden. They played the specific part for the video and Sandeul mouthed to it. Then he mouthed 'I love you.' My face turned pink and I mouthed 'I love you too.' Then he slowly pulled me in for the kiss scene. I felt really nervous, but it felt fine when his lips touched mine. Then he pulled away and we both smiled.

"Cut! Perfect!" Producer Kwon said,"good work, kids."

"Thank you," we said and bowed.

"It was nice working with you. Such a nice story for the MV," I smiled.

"Thank you," Producer Kwon smiled,"I try really hard."

"That's good. Continue to make good MVs," I bowed.

I walked over to Mei who was clapping at me and then hugged me. We said our goodbyes to everyone. Mei called Hana to come and get us. It was really fun today.

"Zumi, you should be an actress," Mei commented.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes," she nodded.

"Good job, Izumi," Sandeul came and hugged me.

"You too," I hugged him back.

"I heard that they're going to announce our relationship soon," he smiled.

"Yeah," I nodded,"I'm happy."

"Me too," he said.

"So maybe see you later?" he said,"I have to go."

"Maybe," I nodded.

"Okay. See you," he smiled and waved. I saw hs figure leave.

"Tsk. Tsk," Mei said,"how will you go out with Hana?"

"Lying... about all of us going out," I said.

"Oh. So you all lie together? Wow. That's a team. One that works together and lie together," she said.

"Please don't tell Hana unnie," I asked.

"I won't," she said,"I'm coming back to the dorm today, so I'll distact her with some movies and food, okay?"

"Okay. Thank you, Mei," I hugged her.

We waited for a while till Hana came. Lee and Jane were done as well. I sat in my spot and Mei took her old spot next to Hana. Hana played music and we were semi dancing and singing. It was fun. While the others were finished we had to go practice dancing till the others could join us for an hour of practice together. We danced to U-Kiss, DBSK, Infinite, and 2PM.


I'll try to update soon. It is going to be finished soon. okay? I promise^^