18.

Unique

 

When the movie was done, which was more than an hour, we all sat there crying. Rain and Jane were crying more than me and Lee. Luv just sat there frozen. It was a great movie. The end is a mind blower. It was just something you wouldn't expect. I didn't expect it  and I knew the girls didn't either.

 

"I can't believe it," Luv said.

 

"Me neither!" Lee said.

 

"Such a beautiful movie!" Rain spoke.

 

"Are you girls done?" Hana came in.

 

"Yes," Jane said.

 

"Alright, " Hana said.,"well Unique is collaborating with B1A4. Then there's the duet's.  Rain is having a duet with Jinyoung. Izumi with Sandeul. Lee and CNU. Jane with Gongchan. Luv with Baro. You will also be doing a lot of activities with this partner. Then there's also the Cross Gene pairing. Many activities with them. So you all better get along, alright?"

 

"Yes, ma'am," I said,"right girls?"

 

"Right!" they cheered.

 

"So now... get ready to go to the studio!" Hana sang,"we're starting already."

 

"Girls, I have your outfits, so just wash up," Mei said,"they'll be on your bed."

 

"Okay!" we said.

 

"I'll be the first in the shower!" Lee said.

 

"Go ahead," I said.

 

"I call 3rd!" I said.

 

"I call 4th!" Love said.

 

"I call last!" Rain said.

 

"I call next then," Jane said.

 

Lee ran to the bathroom. We just layed in bed quiet. We should like talk or something because me getting bored is bad and I get annoying. I'll start the conversation then.

 

"Rain?" I called out.

 

"Yes?" she responded.

 

"Do you like Jinyoung?" I asked.

 

"Why do you ask?" she said,"I don't."

 

"Its noticable," Jane said,"he is the only guy that you let be close to you."

 

"And you even went out to eat with him alone," Luv said.

 

"You seem a bit nervous around him, but it also seems you are comfortable," I said.

 

"Hehe," Luv said.

 

"The duet will help your situation," Jane teased.

 

"It only gets better," I sang,"getting closer and closer everyday."

 

"Oh la la," Luv said,"grandma has something going on."

 

"Oh shut up, Luv. You and Baro have a thing," Rain said.

 

"So? Jane and Gongchan! They have something going on too. They ate alone," Luv said.

 

"Well, I see something with Izumi and Sandeul. They went out alone for a walk," Jane said.

 

"Oh la la," Rain said,"what was that like?"

 

"It was nice- wait no," I said.

 

"Haha! You admitted it," Luv said.

 

"Cute," Jane said.

 

"Well, it was nice... but," I said.

 

"But?!?" Rain yelled at me,"but what?"

 

"It feels nice, but my heart is still healing," I said.

 

"He can heal it for you," Rain said,"so cute."

 

"True, but whatever," I said.

 

Then we stopped talking. We each started doing other stuff. I was playing games on my tablet. I was playing Fashion Icon. Its just so much fun! I love playing this. Then it came my turn. I quickly went to shower. I quickly changed when I was done. I was in the other bathroom drying my hair. Then in about 20 minutes, we were all ready. I really like the way Mei dresses us. 

 

Rain's outfit:

Jane's outfit:

Lee outfit:

Luv's outfit:

 

Izumi's outfit:

 

"Since you're all ready then let's go!" Hana said.

 


Hey guys~ well I'll be updating a lot. I finally know how to manage my time and this story will be good. In lacrosse, we've started 2 hours of practice, so it takes more time. I'm on the frosh-soph team. Yay! So I hope you have enjoyed~