32.

Unique

When we all were together, we practiced for an hour together. Luv was the one that came fourth and Rain came last. We did a full hour practice together. When we were done we were so tired that we all fell to the floor. We just layed there.

"I'm so tired!" I said.

"Something we both agree on," Rain said.

"It may be tiring, but we're idols," Lee said.

"Sometimes I think... why did we become idols?" Jane said.

"I think that too, but its fun doing what we're doing," Luv said,"and we have dedicated fans who love us. That's all we really need. Just by having fun and some great fans. That's just it."

"Wow. Such nice words from the young one. Learn from her," Lee complimented.

"She's right," I said,"but that's not all. We need each other. A team, a family."

"We're a family!" Jane cheered.

"Oh. Today we might get to go out," I said,"Mei unnie is going to try to let Hana unnie to let us go out."

"And we can meet with the boys!" Lee said.

"Exactly," I said.

"Good thing. Jinyoung wanted to meet up with me later," Rain said.

"So we're all going our own ways?" I asked.

"Yes," they responded.

We then layed there on the groud for a while. We stretched out and yawned a lot. We even hit each other at times, but only laughed. We didn't fight as we just layed there and thought. Then someone's phone started ringing. It was Rain's. She crawled to her bag. It was Hana unnie, so she answered. We ran behind to hear.

"Hello?" Rain answered. 

"Are you all done?" Hana asked. We could here her since it was quiet.

"Yes," we answered.

"Okay. We're waiting at the parking lot to go home," Mei said,"so hurry."

"We will," we said.

"Okay," she hung up.

We walked over to our bags and drank some water. We packed up and exited the dance studio. Rain made sure we didn't leave anything and she turned off the light. We were now on our way to the parking lot. We said our goodbye to everyone. We even saw FT Island and CN Blue sunbaenims. We greeted them and they greeted us back. They are very nice sunbaenims. We finally got the the parking lot.

"Unnies!" we greeted them as we got in the van.

Luv and I sat in our regular seats. Rain went back to her old spot between Lee and Jane. Mei unnie returned to live with us and she took her seat in the front with Hana unnie. Hana unnie put on some music and we sang along or dancing in our seats. 

"You're more energetic now then practicing," Hana smiled.

"Because we're not standing up,' Rain said.

"Lazies," Mei smiled,"Oh. Hana unnie you want to go watch a movie with me? I don't want to go alone. Please?" 

"What about the girls?" Hana asked.

"Let them just go out," Mei said,"they worked really hard. Maybe they all want to go out and eat."

"You'll get a chance to rest while you're at it," Rain added.

"And we also get to take a break. Its a win-win situation," I said.

"Yeah. You won't have to be watching us all the time. Rain will watch over us," Jane said.

"She is our leader after all," Lee said.

"Very true, unnie. You should go out and rest with Mei unnie," Luv said,"for us?"

"Fine then," Hana nodded.

"Yay!" we cheered.

We then continued on what we were doing. We were singing along to the music and dancing in out seats until we got to our dorm. We quickly just came into our dorm. We all then got on our beds. Our phones rang telling us we got a message. I grabbed my phone. The message was from Sandeul.

'Hey. Let's meet in 2 hours? I'll meet you at the park near your dorm(:' I read.

'Okay^^ see you there~' I replied.

':)' he responded.

I then left my phone alone. We all need to shower. We came from practice and some of us were there for more than an hour. I probably smelled gross. Ewww.

"Who's going in the shower first?" Rain asked.

"Not me," I said.

"Me!" Lee said.

"Second?" Rain asked.

"Me!" Luv said.

"I'm third!" Rain said.

"Call fourth!" Jane said.

"I'll definitely be last," I sang.

"Good," Rain said,"we're all settled."

Lee went to get her towel and clothes. We all layed in our bed. I'll play Ani Pang from Kakao Talk. Its so fun. When I had finished all my lives it was Luv's turn. Then I put some music on since I was bored. Soon it became my turn. I grabbed my towel and clothes. I rushed in the bathroom. I took my shower then got out. I changed quickly and left the bathroom. 

"You're done?" Rain asked.

"Yup," I dried my hair with my towel. 

"That was actually really fast," Lee said.

"Really?" I said.

"Yup," Jane said.

"I guess I didn't notice," I sat on my bed.

"I want to take a nap," I said.

"Then go ahead," Luv said,"when do you want me to wake you up?"

"In an hour, please?" I asked.

"Got it," she said. 

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem," she smiled. 

I then layed on my bed. I hugged my Pikachu plushie and closed my eyes. I was really tired and just wanted to sleep. I wonder what I'll dream of...