Date

My Imperfect Man

 

“As always, I’m so proud of my work.” Hyoyeon unnie smirked.

“Yah, isn’t this too y for maknae?” Taeyeon unnie complained.

“y? Yah Kim Taeyeon, SEOHYUN is already 22 years old. We don’t have to make her wear some long sleeves and look like a grand ma on her ONCE IN A LIFETIME date with Kyuhyun, don’t we?” She argued.

“But..”

“Wait. Stop quarrelling. Taeyeon unnie, Hyoyeon unnie is right. I think the dress looked good to me. And I love the way you did my make up.” I sad which eventually calmed both of them.

I was wearing a tube polka dot dress (err. I don’t know how to describe this dress http://www.ever-pretty.com/sites/ever-pretty.com/files/imagecache/product_full/20110601/1547-0.jpg) and a pair of red flat shoes.

“Seohyun-ah, why don’t you wear a red killer heels to match your outfit?” Hyoyeon unnie asked.

“As much as I want to, I can’t. You know how much I hated wearing high heels unnie.” I explained.

“grr. The dress doesn’t match the shoes, honestly.” Taeyeon unnie added.

“Tsk. Whatever! I think you can still make it look better. Just be confident.” Hyoyeon unnie said.

“Now, are you ready?” Taeyeon unnie asked.

“I guess.” I said, not quite sure if I really am. Honestly, I was so nervous. I didn’t know what to think or what I should say first when I see him.

Just when we were about to go out of the room, my mom suddenly came in.

“Seohyun-ah, the car is already here. You should hurry.”

The three of them led me towards the car and wished me luck.

“Come home safe. AND MAKE SURE YOU COME HOME TOMORROW!” I heard her screamed right before the driver closed the door.

What does she mean come home tomorrow?

A few minutes later, we finally arrived at the building where the restaurant was located. As I went outside the car, a man suddenly approached me.

“Ms. Seo, I’m Shin, one of Kyuhyun’s manager. I’ll take you to the restaurant. If you don’t mind, please floow me.” He said and walked ahead of me.

I silently followed him until we reached the 9th floor of the building. There, I saw Kyuhyun looking so handsome in black suit. I’ve been seeing him wearing black suits but this time, he looked a lot stunning than usual.

I walked towards him and then he handed me a bouquet of flowers.

This is the second bouquet he gave me. I’d surely keep it.

“Thanks.” I said.

“You’re welcome.  You look really pretty tonight. Do you want to order now?” He asked.

“Sure.” He then called the waiter. He picked food for himself and then asked me what I wanted. Gosh, he looked so much like my boyfriend. How I wish he’d be. T_T

“So.” Kyuhyun suddenly started to talk, trying to kill the awkwardness.

“How have you been?” He asked.

“I was well, of course. How about you?”

“I got out of focus, with my work.”

I was surprised. I never thought he’d open up to me like this.

“Why?” I asked, hoping that he would open up with me more.

“Because I was excited about today.” He smirked. And I suddenly laughed. I don’t why I laughed but I laughed.

“Hey, what’s funny?” he asked.

Omo, it wasn’t a joke?

“Oh. I thought it was a joke. Sorry.” I said and calmed myself.

How can I laugh like that? Stupid Seohyun!

“It’s okay. I know it’s quite corny, but I’m really looking forward on working with you and knowing you more.” He said.

“Really? Me too! I’m so excited to work with you since I’m a huge fan of yours.” I confessed and smiled at him.

“Then you should be prepared by now. A lot of fans may attack you out of jealousy.” He warned and grinned.

I never thought about that! Geez!

“Really? But your fans aren’t violent, right?” I asked. Crossing my fingers and hoping for a good answer.

“Well, not all.” He answered briefly.

“Not all? You mean, there are some?”

“Yep. I think it’s normal.”

NORMAL? That isn’t normal! I don’t even attack anyone that was linked to him, ever! Although I get really pissed, most of the time.

He stared at my worried expression then suddenly laughed.

“You looked funny.” He said.

“No, it’s not a laughing matter! I still want to live and be with you..” My eyes suddenly dilated.

Shoot. Stupid. Don’t be too obvious!

“I mean, and work with you.” I corrected my words, although it wasn’t what I really meant.

“Hmm. Don’t worry. I’m here to protect you.” He said and let out a smile. The sweetest smile I have ever encountered in my whole existence. Gosh, why am I falling for him even more?

Time passed and we continued chatting and chatting. We weren’t able to take note of the time, not until I heard my phone beeped.

I grabbed it immediately and saw Taeyeon unnie’s text message.

From: Taeyeon Unnie <3

Message: Happy 22nd birthday maknae! J

I immediately pressed reply and said thank you. I did the same when I received a message from Hyoyeon unnie and my mom.

“Omo! It’s already 12. I think I need to go home now. It’s already past my bed time.” I explained.

‘Sorry to keep you this long. Please let me take you home.” He said politely and guided me towards the elevator and up to his car.

He opened the passenger’s seat for me and then he went towards the driver’s seat.

We continued our little chitchats inside his car until we finally arrived home.

“Thanks for tonight Kyuhyun-shi. I’d definitely remember it.” I said as he walked me towards our doorstep.

“No worries, there’s more to come.” He said.

He then slowly went near me and embraced me in a very sincere and caring manner.

“Good night Seohyun-shi.” He said before he finally walked towards his car.

I turned my back on him and giggled towards the door. I couldn’t wait to tell my unnies about what happened.

As I tried to open the door of our house, I was flustered when I realized that it was locked. I looked inside my bag, hoping that I had my keys with me. But to my dismay, it wasn’t there. I tried to look around the pots, hoping that my mother left a spare key there. But then again, there was nothing. It was right then and there that I panicked.

“Is everything alright?” Kyuhyun suddenly asked.

“Our house  is locked and I don’t have any keys.” I said as I looked back to him.

“Why don’t you call your mom?” He suggested.

I took my phone from my bag and was totally dismayed by what I discovered.

“My battery is drained. I don’t even memorize her number or any of my unnies.” I said, trying to hold back my tears.

“Shh. Just relax. We’ll find a way.” He said as he massaged my back, trying to cool me down.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere, he spoke,

 

“Why don’t you sleep in my place tonight?” he said.

 

It left me dumbfounded.

 

Me? Sleep in his house? ON MY BIRTHDAY? You gotta be kidding me!

*****************************************************************************************************************

I do not own the dress but Iove it! :)) PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. Merry  Christmas!