One last time?

My Imperfect Man

 

*A few days later*

“yah. When the hell will you stop talking about him?” Taeyeon suddenly ranted as she cuddles to her boyfriend.

“No. You definitely won’t understand it. I mean, why would you? You’ve never been a fan of him, unlike me. And seeing him is just on hell satisfaction any fan could have! And I’m so lucky!!!”

“Yeah, you are so lucky. But luck only comes ONCE! Maybe it’ll be your first and last meeting with him.” Key, Taeyeon’s boyfriend teased me.

“Yah! If you have nothing good to say, just shut up.” I said as I threw him my throw pillow.

“I’ll know we’ll meet again. That’s what I said before and it came true! This is the second time I got the chance to see him and talk to him. And because of this, I can really say.. We are really meant to be.” I assured everyone.

 Gah! They just don’t understand how I feel. I’m really sure about it this time that fate is with us.

“Okay. I’ll let you dream but don’t expect anything. It might hurt you in the end. We don’t want that to happen to you.” Hyoyeon said.

“No. I won’t be expecting because I believe it!” I positively said.

“Please wake her up.” Eunhyuk joked.

“Oh please, I’m wide awake.”

“Don’t you have anything else to do?” Taeyeon suddenly asked.

“Oh shoot!! I have to finish my song… I gotta go.” I said as I hurriedly went out of the hub.

“Hey. What’s that song all about?” Key asked before I could eventually exit the hub.

“It’s my entry for the school festival’s song writing contest.” I said, smilingly and I went away.

 

**a few days earlier**

“yah, Seohyun! It’s been two straight days already, and you’re still talking about him?! I’d rather be deaf than hearing more of it. And what’s worse? It’s all the same story!” Taeyeon complained.

“How could you be so cruel to me?” I said. I wanted to cry really. She just doesn’t know how it feels to finally find the one that’s meant for you.

“hah! It’s not like that! I just, you know. I wanted to talk some other stuff with you.”

“Stuff? What other stuff is that? More important like me and Kyuhyun meeting?” I asked.

“Yes! Stuff like..” She stopped as she went away to get something.

“Like this!” She said as she showed me a poster of a school song writing contest.

“You know, instead of wasting your time ranting about your fantasies, why don’t you make your dream be reality? Isn’t it your dream to be a composer? This is your chance!” she continued.

“I just want to be a song writer because of Kyuhyun.”

“Yah! Can you please go back to reality? What if you and Kyuhyun aren’t really meant for each other? What will you with your life? Please Seohyun. Even if your positive about it, just think of the possibilities. Do something for yourself. Not for us, for your family and definitely not for some stranger that you merely idolize but for yourself. Okay?” she said as she walked away from me.

I was touched by all of the things she said. She was right. I’ve always been doing things just because of my obsession for my forever love, Kyuhyun.

I stared at the poster she gave me and made up my mind.

**BACK TODAY**

“Seohyun. It’s dinner time!” my mom yelled from the outside of my room.

“I’ll eat later mom!”

I was busy trying to create some melody for my song. Every now and then I go back to my keyboard (as in organ) and tried something that’ll fit my song.

For whom will it be?

I asked myself. I know it’ll be for me but it’s definitely hard to find a subject for my song.

I immediately logged in to my facebook and asked everyone through my shoutbox.

“If you were to write a song, for whom will it be?”

It took only about a few seconds to finally read one of the comments.

“For my loved one” -> too broad. A friend could be a loved one, right?

I clicked the refresh button and browsed thru the comments. It took me a while until I finally found the one that captivated my heart.

“For the person I love but I doubt that I could ever have.”

Perfect. I can absolutely relate to that.

I went back to me Keyboard and closed my eyes.

Maybe for one last time, I’ll be doing a thing that has something to do with you, Cho Kyuhyun.

I told myself and started playing the melody that’s has been kept inside me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the very late update.. ^_^