This is the day

My Imperfect Man

 **KYUHYUN’S POV**

Right after that mascot feel down, I felt really uncomfortable. It feels like I wanted to end the session as soon as possible.

But then, I had to do well in my job and continued pleasing everyone.

After a while, my manager suddenly approached me in my seat.

“She’s been sent in the hospital. She’s okay now. The doctor said it was just fatigue” he whispered to me.

“Okay. I can visit her later right?” I asked him in soft, low voice, to prevent some fans from knowing my plan.

“Yes. But just for a short time.”

“it’s alright.” I said, he then moved away from me.

I continued doing my work with a bit excitement inside.

“I’ll get to see the mascot girl later on” those words lingered on my mind, as if it has become my energy source.

Few minutes have passed, and it was already the end of the session. I excitedly ended the activity and immediately went to the backstage. Everyone in the audience was still screaming my name, but I didn’t mind them, it has always been like that and I’m used to it.

My manager led me to the vehicle and there, I sat comfortably as I can,

“In the hospital please” I told the driver.

“Why? Are you sick?” My manager suddenly asked.

“No. We’re going to visit that girl, remember?” I reminded him.

“Oh. Yeah! I forgot.”

I then turned my attention to the people who were seeing me off. I waved and smiled at them, and that made them satisfied.

“Why bother visiting her anyways? Do you know her?” My manager suddenly asked.

His question suddenly made me wonder too. I don’t even know her, but why do I want to visit her?

“She’s a fan, and I was amazed by her effort and determination to see me” I said, half true and half lie.

“That’s right though, but still, everyone else made an effort to see you. What’s so special about her?” he asked again.

“I just want to repay her for the effort. Is that bad? I repaid everyone else in the session except her.” I answered, half angry. I really don’t know what my manager is trying to imply, but it’s really disturbing.

“araso, araso” he said.

As soon as he said that, I immediately turned my focus outside the car, and suddenly, I saw a flower shop.

“Wait. Let’s buy flowers first” I said then the car stopped.

**SEOHYUN”S POV**

I opened my eyes and looked around, trying to figure out where I was.

It was absolutely an unfamiliar place, but I saw a very familiar person, and that’s my mom.

“Ma, where am I?” I asked her

“You’re in the hospital”

“hospital? Why am I here?”

“They said you fainted earlier, in the plaza and why were you wearing mascot attire?” she asked in an almost high tone.

“Mascot? Oh my, I have to go back to work.” I said as I try to stand up.

“I called them and told them that you’re sick” My mom said as she tries to stop me from standing up.

“Why do you have to work anyways? Is your allowance not enough for you?” she asked me.

I didn’t want to tell her that I want to buy a new organ because I know she won’t allow me too. I’m sure she’ll just say “ Why do you need a new one? Can’t you use the old one? You’re just wasting money”. But what can I do? I guess I’ll have to tell her honestly the truth.

“I need it to buy a new organ” I confessed.

“Why didn’t you tell me you want one?”

“I just thought you won’t agree to it”

“Next time, you have to ask first before you assume. Let’s buy it as soon as you get well” She told me.

I was a bit surprised, it was not what I expected she would say, but I was also happy. At least I won’t be spending my own money to buy the organ.

“And by the way, the person who sent you here said that you fainted in the stage? Why were in you in the stage?” my mom asked again.

And there, I remembered that I fainted in front of Kyuhyun.

“MA!!!!!! Why do you have to remind me?!”I yelled as I cry over the matter. I got really pissed with myself for fainting in front of my Kyuhyun! When I already had the chance to see him and meet him, it was also very same time that I got sick!

“yah, can you just relax and tell me what happened?” my mom said.

When I was about to tell her, someone suddenly knocked on the door.

“Come in.” my mom said.

I was surprised, shocked and mesmerized when I saw the person who entered the door, it was no other than Kyuhyun!

I absolutely froze at that very moment!

He bowed to my mom and said, “Good afternoon ma’am”

My mom, on the other hand was also mesmerized that it took her a long time to greet back.

“ah. Yeh, good afternoon.. too”  she paused and looked at Kyuhyun who was still near the door.

“aren’t you in the wrong room?” my mom suddenly asked.

I was thinking the same way too! Why am I being visited by a singer anyways? OMG, the love of my life is just way better in person.

“No. I’m here to visit Miss Seohyun” he answered back.

Again, I was shocked! Him? Visiting me? Did the world turned at the wrong direction?! How did he know my name?

“what? Really? Well, come here then” she said, then I poked her.( telling her that she should leave us alone!)

“I’ll just, ask the doctor when you’ll be discharged. I’ll be back” she said as she go out of the room.

Hah! I really love my mom!!!

“How are you doing Seohyun-shi?” Kyuhyun asked me. I love the way he say my name! Destiny, Fate is this it?!

“I’m fine now. Thank you” I said in an almost cracked voice. I was extremely nervous.

“Ah, here it’s for you” he said as he handed me a bouquet of flowers.

I love the flowers so much; it was my favorite flower, DAISY.

 “Thank You. You didn’t have to bother.” I said

“It’s okay.”

“Kyuhyun-shi? I’m sorry about fainting in front you. I didn’t mean it”  I told him.

“No, it’s not your fault. It’s okay.” He said in a sweet loving voice!

“Well then, can I have a picture with you?” I asked him, trying to grab the opportunity given to me by destiny

“of course!”

As soon as he said that, I immediately went out of the bed and looked for my phone.

And then I saw it placed in a table near the door to the comfort room.

I immediately ran towards it, and got it.

When I looked back, I was shock that Kyuhyun was already in front of me.

“I’m sorry, I just came to catch you IV stand. It almost fell down” he said.

I got really embarrassed; I’m really stupid for not realizing that I was in the hospital. And I was a touched, gosh, just like before, he was there to help me out.

“I’m sorry.” I said and slowly walked back to the bed, and just before I reached it,

“Can we have a picture now?” I asked him,

He nodded with a smile on his face. He looked really cute.

He suddenly grabbed the phone from me and said,

“Let me take the shot”

“One, two, three smile” He said, and I smiled out all my heart’s contents.

“here” he said as he handed me back my phone.

I looked at the picture and I was extremely satisfied with it.

“Thank You so much” I said.

And once again, he smiled beautifully at me. He really is perfect!

“Do you have a paper?” He asked.

“Paper? I’ll look for it.” I said and once again went to get my bag, but this time, I moved slowly and held my IV stand.

As I look at my bag, the only writable thing that I had was my organizer. It was a notebook sized one with a big picture of him, as a cover.

Honestly, I got embarrassed with myself. If I hand it over to him, he might think I’m head over heels about him, which is very true but still embarrassing.

“What will you do with it?” I asked him

“Well, I’ll sign you an autograph.” He said.

I got really pleased and immediately handed him that embarrassing organizer.

“Wow. You have this one too?” he asked me.

“Yeah. My friend gave it to me.”

“Really? I have this one too. You might think I’m vain, but my manger said, it’s better to patronize your own product.” He said then he laughed.

And I laughed with him too! Oh My gosh, we have the same organizer! I think I’m ready to die now. Wooh!

“Here” he said as he handed me my organizer.

A person suddenly came in and whispered to him. He nodded and turned his attention to me.

“I guess I can’t stay long. I have to go now” he said.

“That fast?” I said as I pouted, but there’s nothing I can do about it, so I said,

“Okay. Thank you very much for the visit”

“No Problem. See you again next time” he said and walked towards the door.

He suddenly stopped and waved at me, I honestly blushed and waved back.

“see you next time?” I asked myself, and then I realized, maybe, he wanted to see me again!