He is sad.

My Imperfect Man

 

“HAHAHA!!” Kyuhyun  suddenly burst into laughter.

What? Did I miss something?

“you look really funny. You’re so red.” He said while slowly fading his laugh.

“Ha-ha- HAHAHAHA” I laughed. Oh my Gosh, it was so embarrassing! I thought it was all true. SHEEET!!

I immediately looked somewhere else, just to get away from his gaze when he suddenly went close to me, again.

Don’t tell me you’re trying to trick me again? Seohyun, don’t look at him.

“Seohyun? Are you okay?” He suddenly asked.

“I’m fine.” I said. He was still close to me which made my heart beat so fast.

Don’t look at him, Seohyun!

I tried my best not to be tempted but Kyuhyun suddenly placed his hand on my right cheek. This made me look at him.

Is he going to kiss me?

“There was a bug on your face.” He explained.

So, I was dreaming after all? How can I imagine in front of him, two times in a row? How embarrassing!

“Oh, t-thanks.” I simply said and stared blankly in the sky.

“Who was this girl again?” I asked.

“hmmm?”

“You, know. The girl you were talking about? And please, answer me honestly.” I said as I grinned. I don’t want to be fooled again.

“Can’t tell you.” He grinned.

“Why? Were friends right?”

“Yes and I’m sorry. I just want to protect my career. I know I can trust you but I still have to be careful. And besides, I’m not quite sure about her feelings for me just yet.” He explained.

Damn. I wish it was me!

“Oh. I’m sorry for asking too much.” I said. But still, my heart was torn into pieces.

“How about you? What’s your story?” He asked.

“Well, there’s someone I liked since I was high school. He’s quite popular till now, which makes it difficult for me to tell him how I feel.” I confessed.

It’s you.

“Is it really difficult to tell him?” He asked. I saw how sad his eyes were. Was he sympathizing? Or did he just pity me?

“It’s quite difficult because, as far as I know, he likes someone else.” I answered him and turned my gaze to the stars.

“You’re pretty Seohyun. You shouldn’t waste your time for a guy like him.” Kyuhyun said as he followed my gaze.

“It’s okay though. I’ll be waiting for him. I know one day he’ll be mine.” I smiled and closed my eyes.

I know Kyuhyun, one day, you’ll be mine.

Kyuhyun just smiled at me. But his smile was quite different than the usual.

“So, how long have you known this girl?” the question suddenly popped out of my mouth without my permission.

SEOHYUN! You are really digging your own grave!

“Not too long ago.” Kyuhyun simple answered.

“Actually, I don’t believe in what people say that you can love a person if you just met her but this girl..” He stopped and looked at the sky.

“There’s something about this girl that makes my heart beat so fast.” He continued.

I can absolutely see the sincerity in his eyes. He really likes that girl.

I know that I should be happy for him but then, I just can’t. My heart and my mind can’t accept it.

“She’s really lucky, being liked by a person like you.” I said, and stared back to the skies.

“I don’t think she is. If I tell her I’m interested in her, I’m quite sure she’ll be in misery.”

“Why?”

“Because, I’m Cho Kyuhyun. Everyone may think that my life is perfect and their lives could be perfect if they will be with me but it’s not true. Everyone who’s important to me has to be away from so that they could be protected.” He explained.

“I think that’s the price I have to pay for being loved, too much.” He continued and stared at me.

“But then, if they really care and love you. I’m sure they will do whatever they can to stay and be with you.”

“I don’t think so.” He said and smiled.

“If I were that person, I would really stay beside you, no matter what.” I smiled.

Kyuhyun didn’t say anything after that. He just smiled, the smile that almost killed my due to heart attack.

“Do you want some ice cream?” He suddenly offered.

“Sure.”

Both of us went to the kitchen. He checked the fridge and realized that there was no ice cream.

“err, I forgot. I already ate it.” He said.

“It’s okay. I could buy one if you like.” I offered. I know it’s quite difficult for someone like him to go around the town without being noticed.

“Let’s go and buy together.”  He said and suddenly went towards his room.

“But—“

“Taadaa-“ He then gave me a sweater pants and jacket with hood.

“Go and change! Spending time with your idol just happens once in a lifetime, so, let’s make it memorable.”

And with that, I happily grabbed the clothes and change.

I have to make sure this will be my most memorable birthday ever.

 

A/N

I am so sorry it took me 2 months to update the story. I got busy and had a block. Again, I'm sorry. 

I'll try to update this as soon as I can. :)

Please comment and subscribe!