The Prize..

My Imperfect Man

 

 

Before anything else, I just wanted to say that I'm not a composer or a poet, so, I decided to put one of my favorite songs as the song written by Seohyun and to be sung by both., hehe! here's the link: http://youtu.be/cf5jO5sHPHI

Please, let your imagination rule over. i know Kyu's voice is way much better than of Justin Roman, but, just let it be. imagine it. okay? Please comment. :D

********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

This is the day!

I excitedly walked towards the ceremony grounds. The school eventually made a very huge stage on our soccer field. As I went there, I saw the field really full of people. I looked for my other friends but I failed. (due to the number of people.)

“Hey! Excited?” Taeyeon suddenly said, surprising me.

“Yup. I’m excited about the price. I wonder why they’ll have to make it a secret.”

“Maybe the singer is someone popular” Key suddenly interrupted.

“Maybe it’s your idol!” he continued as we finally found our spot in the field.

“Oh, come on. How could they..”

“Ladies and gentlemen,” the host of the program suddenly interrupted me, just before I could finish my words for Key.

“Please help me welcome, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun!!” He finished. (the host)

“afford,” I finished, in shock.

The crowd yelled non-stop, but that was not what caught my attention. It was the song he was singing.

The song:

“There is someone out there for me

I know she is waiting so patiently

can you tell me her name?

This life-long search is gonna drive me insane

How does she laugh? How does she cry?

What's the color of her eyes?

Does she even realize I'm here?

Where is she? Where is she? Where is she? Where is this beautiful girl?

Who is she? Who is she? Who is gonna complete my world?

Where is she? Where is she? Where is this beautiful girl?

Who is she? Who is she? Who is gonna complete my world?

Dadadadadada dadadada dadadadadada”

 

He finished singing the first half of the song, and I was still there, shocked as I can be. I still couldn’t believe that it’s him. All the aspirations that I had about hi, was in that song, and I just, I can’t believe that everything was real.

 

“Please tell me this is real.” I whispered.

 

“This is real.” Taeyeon replied.

 

“How could it be?” I said, still staring at the person singing my song. No, OUR SONG.

 

No one answered my last question. I couldn’t hear anything else but a loud applause from everyone.

 

“Let’s give it up again for Mr. Cho Kyuhyun!” the host said. This time, I heard much louder clap, with a lot of screaming. Some people, who were sitting on the ground, even stood up to cheer him.

 

“Yes. Thank you very much Mr. Cho. Now, may we call on the winner of this year’s song writing contest and the composer of the song, Where are you, the one you just heard earlier, Ms. Seo  Joo Hyun!”

 

My knees trembled and felt so weak. My palms exerted so much sweat.

 

“Seohyun!” Hyoyeon poked me and even pushed me towards the stage.  I heard more applause as I walk towards the stage.

 

I smiled even though my lips were shaking. But everything faded away when I saw him looking at me, smiling.

 

**KYUHYUN’S POV**

 

“What’s wrong?” My manager asked me while I was waiting backstage, for my performance.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked him back. Then I smirked. Okay, there’s absolutely wrong with me! That was the first time, after a few years, that I felt really excited performing.

 

“Yah, yah! You’ve been acting really weird these past few days. You’re making me nervous!” he said as sat on a chair in front of me.

 

“It’s nothing to worry about. I’m just.. happy.” I said as I smiled.

 

“Are you sure you’re happy? It’s giving me Goosebumps! It’s like your planning something evil.”

 

I raised my eyebrow and smirked, again.

 

“Don’t push it or else you’ll suffer.” I said as I stood up and went near the exit, towards the stage.

 

Was I really that scary? Even my manager is scared of me. Weird.

 

Is it her? I kept asking myself while I was waiting to be called. God, I just can’t wait.

 

“Who are you looking for?” My manager suddenly reappeared beside me.

 

“No one,” I said.

“Is it Seohyun, the composer?” He asked. He’s really annoying.

“No.”

“Aish! You don’t have to keep it. I finally realized that maybe you really look forward to meeting the composer. Do you like the song that much?”  He asked.

What a nuisance.

“Yes. If the name of that person doesn’t match the name you told me, I’ll ask the company to fire you.” I said and walked towards the stage.

“What? Wait..” He tried to stop me but it was too late.

Suits him well!

As I finish singing the song, I looked around for her. But I failed. There were a lot of pretty girls but none of them even resembles her.

“Yes. Thank you very much Mr. Cho. Now, may we call on the winner of this year’s song writing contest and the composer of the song, Where are you, the one you just heard earlier, Ms. Seo  Joo Hyun!” the host said.

I got really pissed. How come her name is not SEOHYUN?

I looked at my manager and glared at him.

“You’re dead after this.” I said without sound. He wanted to laugh at his expression but I had no time for that because I was honestly pissed.

I looked at the girl that was walking towards the stage. At first she didn’t look familiar, but surely, she looked pretty. But as she moved closer and closer, I immediately realized that it was her, the girl I wanted to see again, the mascot girl.