When?

My Imperfect Man

 “yah! Why are you still up? Go to sleep now!” My mom yelled at me.

She is always like this every time I watch TV. She always tells me to go to sleep or to study. But then, I don’t listen to her, especially if Kyuhyun is singing on TV.

“Ma, just wait until Kyuhyun receive his award, okay?” I told her. I was watching Music Bank and waited for them to announce Kyuhyun’s lovely name as the winner for being that week’s no. 1 song.

“You’ve been watching that guy sing for how many weeks now, and he has already won for the past weeks, you still expect him to win?” My mom suddenly said.

“Ma, I know, I can feel it! He’ll win this week again. Haha!”

“What if he won’t?”

“Ma! I just said he will!” I angrily said. She always makes this kind of assumptions! I hate it when she does that to my Kyuhyun!

“Let’s make a bet! If that guy won’t win, you’ll have to clean the whole house for the next couple of days.” She said.

“If he wins, You will have to buy me his concert ticket!”

“how much is that?” she asked.

“about 100,000 Won.”

“what?! Isn’t that too much?!”

“Well, if you really feel like you will win, it won’t be that big.” I said,

“aish. Okay, deal!”

“ah! And No cleaning!” I added.

“alright, alright!”

“okay then, let’s wait for the results.”

After a few minutes, the host revealed this week’s winner, and he’s no other than, CHO KYUHYUN!

I jumped out of happiness that time, it wasn’t out yet but I already had someone to buy it for me! Haha!

“MAMA!!! I won! Woohoo!” I told my mom.

“Yah! Go to sleep!” she said angrily.

I immediately went to her and hugged her,

“ma, don’t forget our deal, okay?” I whispered and directly went inside my room.

My room isn’t that big, it’s just a normal room for an only child like me.

I touched each poster of Kyuhyun inside my room.

From his very first album poster until his last one . I reminisced the moment when I bumped into him and then directly went near my CD rack and played Kyuhyun’s 1st album in the CD player. That memory kept on bugging me, I still remember how regretful I was when I wasn’t able to get hold of his hand and asked for his autograph or picture. And eventually, I just closed my eyes and turned my attention on the song that was playing.

I could absolutely hear his perfect voice, I could imagine his perfect face, AH! He’s really perfect!

Unknowingly, I fell asleep.

**next day**

I woke up because of the noise that my alarm clock gave out.

“baby, wake up now” it says, it was actually Kyuhyun’s voice. An alarm clock I brought in the internet, I did everything just to have that alarm clock that has his lovely voice.

If you have noticed, I’m a perfect example of a crazy fan girl!

Anyways, I looked at the time and it was still 7 am. I closed my eyes for a while and suddenly remembered that my class starts at 8,

“Shoot!” I said and immediately went out of the room.

AS expected, I was the only one left in the house. My mom, obviously went off to work.

I’m actually very close to my Mom. She’s the only one I have ever since my dad married someone else. But I’m happy even without my Dad, at least he still shows up once in a while and he pays my university fee.

Anyways, so I hurriedly prepared myself for school.

I immediately went out of the house and started the engine of my old looking car. Although it looked like that, I still love that car.

After 20 minutes, I arrived in school. I immediately entered my most hated class ever, English class.

I have to admit it, I just find it very difficult to speak in English. For about an hour, I felt really sleepy and just forced myself to wake up every now and then.

All of a sudden, the bell rang!

“Woah! That fast?” I told myself, but deep inside I was happy it’s already time.

I immediately went out of the room and grabbed my phone, which was ringing that time from my bag.

“yah! Where are you?” Taeyeon suddenly asked me.

“My class just ended. Where are you?” I asked her back.

“ah, in the hub. We’ll wait for you here.” She said and dropped the call,

When I arrive there, I saw Taeyeon with her boyfriend, Key.  Hyeoyeon was also there, and of course, also with her boyfriend  Eunhyuk.

I slowly went near them,

“yah! Why are there a lot of ants here? It seems like it’s all going to bite me.” I said

“what do you mean?” Taeyeon asked.

“I mean I think all of you will have diabetes sooner or later. You’re so sweet towards each other!”

“Look who’s jealous! Haha” hyeoyeon said.

“yah! I am absolutely not jealous!” I defended myself.

“You know why you’re still single? Because you are too addicted to that singer!” Key said.

“Excuse me, he has a name, Cho Kyuhyun!” I said

“whatever” key responded

“He’s right. Don’t you think it’s way too impossible for you to meet him again?” Taeyeon added.

“It’s not impossible and I don’t care how long it’ll be, as long as I’m willing to wait for the day that we’ll both see each other and realize that we are meant to be”

Hyeoyeon suddenly hit my head,

“yah! Wake up!” she said.

“I’m awake!!” I yelled.

All of them just laughed at me, hah! They’ll definitely eat their words one day!

“anyways, remember the mascot job I told you? It’s going to be later in gateway plaza, you’ll have to be there by 1:30 pm.” Taeyeon said.

“okay. I’m really desperate to have that job. I need money” I said.

**KYUHYUN’S POV**

“Hey! Congratulations! It’s already your 5th week.” My manager told me.

“yeah. Thanks.” I answered him coldly. I honestly wasn’t in my mood that time. Although I’m happy that I won, I still felt like there’s something missing.

“You have an autograph signing tomorrow, 2pm in gateway plaza” he added.

“Okay. I’m going first” I said, and my manager just nodded.

I immediately went inside my car and headed to ELF Club where my friends were.

When I arrive there, I saw my Hyungs, Donghae, who was going to be married to his first love, and also Kibum and Siwon who had a dispute because of a girl and eventually became friends again. (please do read my other fan fics, this is a continuation of each person’s love story)

“Hyungs!” I said. All of them looked at me and Donghae hyung responded,

“Yah Maknae! I heard you won again!”

“yeah.”

“Congratulations!” Donghae hyung said.

Kibum hyung tapped my back and Siwon hyung got me a drink.

“thanks!” I said.

“You seemed problematic.” Siwon suddenly opened up.

“No, not really. I just feel like something’s missing” I confessed.

“I know what that is! LOVE!” Donghae suddenly said.

Kibum laughed with Donghae, Siwon on the other hand reacted.

“Yah! Don’t make a joke out of it! I also have no one right now!” He said, then he looked at me.

“Maknae, don’t worry, you still have me, both of us should stick together. Okay? And remember, I won’t let you have a girlfriend first before me!”

“Hyung, don’t worry. It’ll be difficult to have one for the moment” I assured him.

Yes, for the moment, it’s difficult. But what worries me more is that, when will the right time come?