Just can't wait..

My Imperfect Man

 

“Seohyun-ah!” I heard someone call my name. I looked back and saw Taeyeon and Hyeoyeon.

“Hey guys!” I said as I hugged them both.

“Are you ready for tonight?” Hyeoyeon suddenly asked. I lifted my head, trying to remember whether it was Hyeoyeon’s birthday or Teayeon’s or was there any special occasion that needs to be remembered.

 “Don’t tell me you don’t remember?” Taeyeon suddenly said which eventually made me nervous. God know how much Taeyeon nags every time I forget a special occasion.

“No! I totally remember! Happy birthday Taeyeon ah!” I said as I nervously hugged her.

“Yah! Are you stupid or what?” Taeyeon said as she hit my head.

“Ow.” I said as I massage my head.

“How can you ever forget that tonight is your date with Kyuhyun?!” Taeyeon continued nagging. And I was struck.

How the hell did I ever forget it?!

“Must be because of too much alcohol you drank last night.” Hyeoyeon said.

“Well, it doesn’t matter now. Let’s go!” Taeyeon said as she grabbed my arm.

“Where?” I asked as I was really curious and confused.

“Shopping! You can’t go to the date looking like that, right?” Hyeoyeon said.

“Uhm, I’m broke! I think I spent a lot last night.” I confessed.

“Aish! Don’t worry about that. This is our gift for you for your birthday tomorrow.” Taeyeon said happily.

“Oh. Is it tomorrow?” I asked. I totally don’t know how I became so blank! Maybe it was because of the alcohol. Haha!

“Seriously, even your birthday?” Hyeoyeon asked.

“I was just.. Okay, I totally forgot. I mean I was really caught up with this Kyuhyun drama. He’s been all that’s on my mind these past few days.” I explained.

“Whatever. But one thing’s for sure. We’ll take care of your dress for tonight. Okay?” Taeyeon said.

“Wow! You guys are really.. charming! Thank you!” I almost sobbed as I say those words.

“Aish! Come on. Let’s not waste time!” Taeyeon said as she grabbed me together with Hyeoyeon.

KYUHYUN’S POV

“Hyung! What time are we going to meet Ms. Seo?” I asked my manager as the hairstylist took care of my hair before the shooting of a commercial started.

“uhm, 8pm.” He answered while reading my schedule.

“What time does this shooting ends?” I asked again.

“At around 3pm or it could extend.”

“Why will it extend? How could you do that to my schedule? I need to prepare for the date too.” I said a bit annoyed at my manager.

“Woah! You don’t need to prepare that long for a date. What are you, a girl?” He said.

“Why? Just because I’m a guy I can’t prepare that long?” I angrily said as I glared at him.

“Alright, alright. I’ll tell the director that you schedule is tight. And by the way, I’m really curious. You’ve been acting weird since you met that girl. Do you know her? Personally?” my manager asked.

“I know her because we met during the showcase where she fainted. And I want to know her more tonight.” I answered briefly.

“Do you like her?”

“Hyung, you’re supposed to take care of my career not my personal life.” I glared.

“Well, they are somehow interconnected.” He said.

“Well, whether you are interested on her or not, it’s not my problem. Just make sure it will not ruin your image or career. Okay?” he continued.

“If it does, I’ll handle it.” I answered and ignored him.

What the hell is wrong with him?

As I continued filming for the CF, I keep on checking the time, hoping that time will fly so fast and the shoot will already be done

-----------------------BY 3PM------------------------

“Alright! Let’s pack up!” the director suddenly said as I finished my last line for the cf. I was really glad as I smiled and bowed at everyone.

I immediately went towards the director.

“Good work Kyuhyun-shi.” He said as we shook hands. I bowed and said, “Thank you, director.”

“Well, you better get hurry and prepare for you date.” He said as he tapped my shoulders.

“Huh?” I asked. I seemed really clueless on how he knew about my date. It’s supposed to be a secret.

“haha! You look furious. I just found out as I checked your schedule with your manager.” He explained.

“Oh.”

“Well then, good luck for your date.” He said as he went towards the production team. I immediately went towards the dressing room. After I changed my clothes, I saw my manager waiting for me.

“Hyung, I want to go home first.” I told him.

“Alright. Let’s go.”

The car moved really fast which made me really happy. I really wanted to go home and prepare myself, for real. This is the first time I’ve had doubts with my looks.

I guess she’s the only one who made me feel like this. I just can’t wait to see her again.