awkward

My Imperfect Man

 

“Oh no. I don’t want to be a bother to you.”

“It’s okay, actually. You won’t be a bother. And besides, how do you think would I feel if I leave you here alone and cold?” Kyuhyun explained to me.

“But..”

“No more buts. Come on, get in!” He said and opened the passenger’s seat for me. I felt really embarrassed and at the same time nervous. It will be the very first time that I will be sleeping over a man’s house. And what’s more epic? It’s not just any man, it’s CHO KYUHYUN, my one and only destined man.

I was left with no choice but to follow him. I went inside the car and waited silently stayed there. A few minutes after, we finally arrived in his house.

Kyuhyun parked his car outside his house. When we went out, I was amazed when I saw the beauty of the city lights. His house was on top of a hill and we could see the view clearly.

“You’re house is so pretty!” I sighed.

“Thanks.” He said calmly and led me inside his house.

I wasn’t shocked when I finally saw what was inside his house. It was so pretty and clean. It has less decoration which actually made it perfect for a bachelor like him.

“Make yourself comfortable. I’ll just grab some clothes for you.” He said before he left me alone in the living room.

I sat stiffly in the couch and waited for him. A few minutes after, he arrived and handed me a shirt and a boxer shorts.

“Here. The bathroom is just straight ahead, first door on the right.”

“Thanks!” I smiled and went towards the bathroom. Once again, I was amazed by the beauty and the spacious bathroom.

I giggled and took the shower.

A few minutes after, I finally finished taking a shower and changed into his clothes. I giggled again just with the thought of having his clothes worn by me. For a fan girl like me, it’s like a dream come true!

I went out of the bathroom and found him in the kitchen. I walked towards him and sat right in front of him.

“I’m sorry it took me long.”

“It’s okay. If you want some food just grab some. I’ll take a shower first.” He said and left me again.

I really don’t know why it suddenly felt awkward between us. Earlier we were talking and talking, and now we were just both awkward.

I sighed and decided to just roam around his house. I looked around and saw some pictures. There was a picture of him and a couple, I was guessing it was his parents. Right next to it was a picture of him and other three guys. It was Siwon, Kibum and Donghae. All them were artist of the same company. Kibum and Siwon were actors while Donghae and Kyuhyun were singers. Of course I know, I’m a huge fan.

I smile was formed in my face when I saw a picture of Kyuhyun and the other boys fooling around. But that smile was immediately worn off when I saw a picture of Kyuhyun and a very pretty girl. I was sure that she’s not a celebrity because she doesn’t look familiar.

I was curious as hell but then, I know I have no rights to ask.

I decided to shrug off my unrightful jealousy by staying on the veranda. There, I saw the beauty of Seoul it night.

Maybe he has a girlfriend.

I got really discouraged by the photo that I saw. I was so full of positive energy and hope that maybe he could like me. But then, everything was taken away by just a single picture. I tried to close my eyes, hoping that when I open it again, everything will just disappear.

“What are you thinking about?” I was surprised when Kyuhyun suddenly talked and sat right next to me.

“Nothing.”

“I don’t think it’s nothing.” He said and stared at me.

HE STARED AT ME. His eyes absolutely could make my whole being MELT.

“I—I was thinking that maybe your girlfriend will be upset because I’m here.” I let out my frustration indirectly. I sounded so desperate but I didn’t care.

I expected him to defend himself but to my dismay, he just smirked.

 “You don’t have to worry about that, she’s quite understanding.” He said.

HE SAID IT RIGHT IN MY FACE. He has a girlfriend!

“Oh! But still, I don’t want to be the reason why both of you will fight.”

“We don’t fight actually.” He said as he turned his gaze towards the city lights.

“You must be perfect for each other then.” I said, trying to make it seem like I’m not broken hearted.

God knows how much it hurts.

“Actually, she doesn’t know that I want her to be my girlfriend yet.” He said and turned back his gaze to me.

I still have a chance to grab him away from her! Good, very good!

“What? That’s quite funny. I never thought someone like you could still get shy.” I smirked.

“I’m not really shy. I was just not sure that I liked her before. But now, I think I am. I want to know her better.” He said. His eyes made his words seemed so sincere.

I was so jealous of this girl. How can I get heartbroken on the day that I was born?

I wanted to change the topic but I can’t. I wanted to cry yet I can’t. Not in front of him.

“I’m intrigued. I hope I could know who that girl is.” I said and turned my gaze back to the city lights.

“Do you really want to know who she is?”

I looked back to him and said “Yes,”

I thought he would grab his phone and show me a picture of the girl but I was caught off guard when he suddenly went closer to me.

His face was just inches away from mine. I could feel how warm his breath is and I could almost hear his heart beat.

“It’s you.” He said briefly. My heart suddenly started to pump so hard.

Someone please help me coz I can’t breath!

*************************************************************************************************************************

A/N

I'm sorry if this is such a boring chapter! I'll make it up on the next chapter.

Please leave a comment and subscribe! I'll try to update as often as possible. Thanks everyone! :)