Save Me!!!!

Eyes Like Stars

“Jagiya!” Nichkhun’s voice rang through the JYP Entertainment hallways. Yumi’s eyes brightened as she saw Nichkhun towards her, and laughed as he panted after he caught up with her.

“Oh you,” She giggled, giving him a small kiss on the head as he was bent down, huffing away.

“Been preparing so much for 2PM’s comeback, we haven’t had the time to work out for a while,” Nichkhun sheepishly looked up. “Anyways, I bought you something, just now!”

“Aw, Oppa! You didn’t have to! You’re enough for me,” Yumi smiled.

“Well, too late. It’s already been purchased,” Nichkhun hastily pushed a small cream-colored box with a robin’s egg blue ribbon around it, into Yumi’s hands.

Gently tearing off the soft ribbon, Yumi’s heartbeat began to quicken.

‘This is so sweet of him!’

Taking the lid off, Yumi gasped in awe.

“Khunnie!” She squealed, “This is beautiful.”

“I thought you’d like it,” Nichkhun smiled as Yumi awed at the beautifully carved and detailed ring. (Haha, I actually HAVE this ring too! :D)

Taking the ring from her, Nichkhun also took Yumi’s left hand and slipped it on to her index finger.

“I’d put it on your ‘ring finger,’ but JYP would not approve. I guess this will have to do.”

“No, it’s perfect. Thank you so much!” Almost in tears, Yumi flung her arms around Nichkhun’s neck. “I really like it! No, I love it! I’ll never take it off.”

“Easy there,” Nichkhun chuckled, “It does have rhinestones on it. Don’t you think you should take it off during performances and stuff? Just so that the lights don’t catch it.”

“Ah, right. I’d forgotten about that. ‘Sweetheart’ debuted didn’t we?” Yumi used her right hand to hit herself on the forehead.

“Anyways, I also came to check up on you,” Concern had taken over Nichkhun’s expression.

“I’m good. It’s been three days, and Otou-San so far hasn’t been in site. I’m still worried though.”

“I see. Well, if you do see anything weird or suspicious, I’m right down the hallway with 2OneDay members. Come get us anytime!”

Giving Yumi a kiss on the forehead, Nichkhun waved goodbye and then sauntered down the hallway.

‘Khunnie is just so perfect. I couldn’t have asked for more!’ Yumi’s heart soared and she strode back towards Sweetheart’s new recording studio. They were beginning their new single starting today!

“Yumi!” Eun Jung looked up from her music sheet and waved. “This new song looks great! They haven’t figured out who’s doing which parts yet, but still! Come, take a look!”

Yumi walked towards Eun Jung and peered over her shoulder.

“Hmm, very nice! I like it also. Does it have a title?”

“Not yet, JYP’s still figuring it all out,” Sunah joined the conversation from her place on the couch.

“It seems as if JYP’s got a lot on his plate. I wonder how many comeback’s he’s planning?” Bomi asked, confused.

“I don’t know, but I agree,” Sunah sighed. “He’s got our comeback, 2PM’s, 2AM’s, and he’s still working out the Wonder Girls’ debut in America.”

‘Wow, note to self,’ Yumi thought, ‘Do not want to be a CEO of an entertainment company…’

At that moment, the girls’ voice instructor entered the room and got the girls started on learning their song.

About three hours later, the girls were comfortable with the song. However, Yumi’s voice was going a tad hoarse. Clearing as they packed their stuff, Yumi followed the girls out the door.

‘Ah, I can go home now and relax,’ she thought, blissfully.

“Yumi,” Sunah turned to her.

“Yeah?”

“I’m sorry, you’ll have to go on ahead of me. I have some things to discuss with JYP in his office. I was called about two minutes ago. Probably another pep-talk about being the leader and such,” Sunah gave an exasperated sigh. “Tell the other girls who’ve already left!”

“Alright! I’ll see you later!” Yumi waved to Sunah and then headed for the exit.

Once outside, Yumi walked towards the bus stop. Though she wasn’t in trainee quarters anymore, she still had to take the bus to the group’s new dorm.

Yumi’s head suddenly snapped up. Was someone following her?

Quickening her walking pace, Yumi could hear footsteps behind her. She didn’t dare look back, as she was too frightened.

Gradually, her fast walking turned into a full run. The footsteps didn’t stop. In fact, the footsteps also took up a faster rhythm.

Biting her lip, Yumi was again, on the verge of tears. But these weren’t tears of joy, but instead, fear.

Yumi’s pulse became fast and she was getting tired of running.

Yumi guessed that because it wasn’t long before a hand was over , covering her scream and then the scene became pitch dark.

‘Blindfold?’ She thought. ‘Nichkhun! HELP!’


Nichkhun’s side of the story:

As soon as he got back from visiting with Yumi, Nichkhun sighed. He wished he could be by here side at every moment, but unfortunately, that wasn’t an option.

“Nichkhun?” Junho asked, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m just worried.”

“Chillax,” jaebum tried comforting , “I’m sure she’ll be fine. By the way, where’ Wooyoung?”

“Dunno,” Taecyeon scratched his head. “He said he had to ‘clear the air.’ Whatever that means.”

“He’ll be back soon, don’t worry,” Junsu didn’t look up from his ipod touch, and continued to fiddle with it. “NO! I DIED!!!! I DIED!!!!” Frustrated, Junsu pouted.

“I told you, that level’s hard.” Chansung glomped on a cookie behind Junsu.

“You never told me that!” Junsu glared.

“Really guys?” Nichkhun raised his eyebrow. “I think that’s the least of my problems.”

“Look,” Junsu sighed, clearly he was still upset about dying in the game, “We know you’re concerned about Yumi. Nothing has happened for three days. I think we can relax a bit?”

“Yeah. I agree,” jaebum nodded his head. “You need someone to loosen you up with some laughs! COME ON IN!” He yelled at the door.

“PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA!” Junsu was on the floor, clutching his stomach.

“Oh god,” Junho closed his eyes, but he was smiling.

“What the heck?” Chansung’s eyes popped out of his head, “Aw, no, no, no, no! You’re NOT making me relive that!”

“This is going to be good!” Taecyeon smiled, his front teeth glinting.

There in the doorway, stood Jo Kwon and Seulong. Dressed up in their ‘Dirty Eyed Girls’ costumes, they tried posing ily, yet, cheaply at the same time.

“KHUN-HYUNG!” Jo Kwon’s voice rang out, in the highest octave he could go.

“KHUN-HYUNG!” Seulong attempted at a super low octave, yet failed.

“Let me do it!” Taecyeon nodded and began his “Do~”

“Taecyeon and Chansung!” Jo Kwon clapped his hands. “You need to get changed! Where’s Wooyoung?!” His eyes bugged out.

“Not here. We’ll have to do it just the four of us,” Chansung sighed. “Why me? Why me?”

A few minutes later, both members reentered the room in their outfits.

“Music, GO!” Jo Kwon cued and then struck his pose.

The intro for ‘Abracadabra’ ‘Dirty Eyed Girls’ style began and the boys began to move.

Junho, Junsu, and jaebum looked like they were having the time of their life. They couldn’t stand, and they were all lying on the floor in laughter.

Nichkhun found it entertaining, and managed to crack a smile. But it didn’t last for long.

“NICHKHUN!” Wooyoung’s voice had an urgent tone.

This didn’t look good.

“NICHKHUN!!! EVERYONE!!!” Wooyoung yelled again.

“What?” Everyone turned to look at Wooyoung, who held on to the door frame, trying to keep his balance.

“Some people just kidnapped Yumi and took her away!”

Nichkhun’s eyes widened.

‘NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!’ He screamed in his head.


Wooyoung’s side of the story:

“Taeceyon-Hyung,” Wooyoung tapped the tall figure on the shoulder.

“Ah, yeah Wooyoungie?” Taecyeon replied.

“I need some fresh air. Can I leave for a bit?”

“Sure, looks like we’re pretty much done for the day. Just be back in about ten to fifteen minutes.”

“Thanks.” Wooyoung slipped through the door and bolted for the main entrance/exit doors.

As soon as he was outside, Wooyoung lifted his hands and put them behind his head, thinking of the other day.

‘I can’t believe I thought that Eun Jung is cute! I mean, she is! But what does that prove for me? That I move on too fast? Aw, seriously?’

Frustrated, Wooyoung scratched his head, “AISH!”

‘This is driving me nuts! What was she about to tell me anyways?’

Wooyoung found himself daydreaming about it.

‘What if she was confessing to me? Oh god! What would I do then? Calm down, calm down Wooyoung.’

Pacing in circles, Wooyoung ignored the whispers around him.

“What’s he doing?”

“Oh my god! It’s 2PM’s Wooyoung!”

“He looks busy…”

“Is he okay?”

‘What if she wasn’t going to confess to me?’ Wooyoung stopped his pacing and tilted his head. ‘What would she have said? ARGH! I don’t know!’

Letting out another “AISH!” Wooyoung finally recognized his audience.

Bowing to everyone, Wooyoung apologized and moved farther away from the building.

Stretching, Wooyoung caught a glimpse of Yumi.

‘Heading home I bet…Hey wait! Yumi’s a girl! Maybe she’d know something about this. Maybe I could get some advice!’

Putting up his hand, Wooyoung was ready to call out to her when he saw her quicken her walking pace.

‘That’s weird. Yumi wouldn’t do that unless she wanted to avoid someone. She certainly didn’t see me.’

Following her, Wooyoung kept an eye out, and made out a shadowed figure following Yumi.

Breaking out in a run as Yumi did, Wooyoung constantly watched her and saw as Yumi got caught and dragged off.

‘Oh god, no!’

Wooyoung turned around and sprinted back to the JYP Entertainment building.

Running the flights of stairs, Wooyoung began to shout to s.

“NICHKHUN! NICHKHUN!!! EVERYONE!!!”

“What?”

Trying to catch his breath, Wooyoung huffed out, “Some people just kidnapped Yumi and took her away!”