~Epilogue~

Eyes Like Stars

A shiver went down Yumi’s spine.

About three years had passed, and since then, Nichkhun and Yumi basically had no more problems. (Course, there were love fights and stuff, not too serious.) It almost seemed like a dream when Nichkhun finally proposed to Yumi, as he had promised so dozens of times.

Now Yumi sat in a small white chair, nervously her necklace.

“Will you stop that?” Sunah’s face popped in front of her. “The hairdresser can’t style your hair if you’re fidgeting!”

“Sorry. I’m just, so nervous!” Yumi lightly wailed. “Sunah! Help me!”

“Can’t help you here, sweetie,” Sunah smiled. “I’m not the one getting married today.”

“Yeah, we can’t really help,” Eun Jung poked her head through the door, pushing away her freshly curled hair. “But you’ll be fine. Shouldn’t you be happy?”

“She is happy. She’s too happy, that’s why she’s nervous,” Bomi sighed and went to hold Yumi’s hand. “It’s okay. Just breathe! This part should be over in…uhm…an hour? Wait, that doesn’t help. Sorry.”

“An hour?!?!?” Yumi sqeezed her eyes shut. “Why am I even more nervous about this then before going on stage to sing?”

“It a one-time experience,” jaebum had found his way inside and stood next to Sunah, holding her lightly by the waist.

“True, true,” Sunah agreed, “Hey! How’d you get in here?! No boys allowed!” Pushing him out the door, Yumi watched wide-eyed as jaebum went into hysterical laughter to cover up his embarrassment outside.

“That’s my girl!” Yumi head him chuckle.

“Man. I swear, I will be dead tired before I can say ‘I do’ if I marry that guy!” Sunah huffed.

“Ooh, already thinking about marriage?” Eun Jung sidled up to Sunah, making Sunah blush.

“Uhm, of course not! We’ve only been together for like…okay…3 years…but still!”

“Hey, don’t assume anything. Yumi’s already being married off today when she’s only been going out with Nichkhun for 3 years.” Bomi gently teased.

“But in reality, they’ve already been destined to be together! I mean, they have a history!” Sunah cried, referring to Yumi and Nichkhun’s childhood.

“Uhm, guys. Not helping!” Yumi began to take deep breaths.

“Oops. Sorry, Yumi!” Everyone said together.

“You look stunning though!” Again, the 2OneDay boys had somehow snuck into the room, and Yumi, horrified, watched as everyone piled into the small room. (Minus Nichkhun of course! They left him alone to freak out by himself. Haha)

“How did you get in?!?!?!” Eun Jung squealed.

“Secret,” Jo Kwon bounced around the room.

‘Probably charmed all the girls who were guarding the door to let them in’ Yumi internally groaned.

“But seriously, Yumi, you are a vision,” Taecyeon wore a soft expression. “Stand up so we can all see you better!”

(Dress) Hesitantly, Yumi rose, the satin fabric swishing around her as she stood. Smoothing out the creases she had made while trying to stand, she could feel her face go red as the whole party began to ‘ooh’ and ‘ahh.’

“Beautiful,” Junsu softly spoke.

“I hope Nichkhun doesn’t have a heart attack when he sees you. That would be bad,” Changmin laughed.

“Ms. Kimurayama! Are you ready?” The wedding organizer’s face appeared in the mass of people.

“Yes I am,” Yumi’s voice shook a little.

“Alright, we’ll get started in 5 minutes. That means all of you, OUT!”

Everyone began to stream out the door, giving Yumi some last encouraging words.

Once alone, the wedding planning, again, poked her head in the room.

“Here are your flowers!”

“Thank you,” Yumi graciously received the flowing bouquet and made way to the church’s doors.

The music began, and Yumi peeked through the crack to see all of her bridesmaids’ (Sunah of course, the maid of honor!) walk down the aisle, and then all of 2OneDay members do the same. (Wasn’t really one official ‘best man’ but if there had to be one…Probably jaebum, cause he’s the leadja!)

Taking one last breath, Yumi lifted her eyes as the doors swung open, revealing her.

Up ahead she saw Nichkhun looking extremely handsome in his black tuxedo, and beaming at her with round eyes, and she smiled.

Taking one step forwards, Yumi began to walk down the aisle.


-Another few years later-


“Yerin! Yerin! Come back! No, don’t do that! Koki! Stop it! Ahh, Yobo, help me!” Yumi panicked as she went around chasing after the two little children.

“I don’t know, I find this extremely entertaining!” Nichkhun teased, watching his wife flail around in desperation.

“Well I don’t! Please! We have a schedule today!” Yumi glared, and finally managed to scoop the little girl, Yerin.

“Alright, sorry,” Nichkhun chuckled as he picked up Koki, “Come here squirt!”

“Ah, that’s right, you have a performance today no?” Yumi made a face, as Yerin began to wiggle around, and in the process kicking her mother in the neck. “Ow!”

“Yeah, but we’re meeting up with jaebum, Sunah, Wooyoung, Eun Jung, and Taecyeon and Bomi right? And…all of their children, what are their names?” Nichkhun squinted.

“I don’t know. I’m too busy thinking about ours,” Yumi laughed.

“Right. Anyways, here’s all full schedule for today,” Nichkhun began. “First, we’re meeting up with all peoples. I’m too lazy to recite them again.”

Yumi laughed and rolled her eyes.

“Then we’ve got some time to ourselves,” Nichkhun waggled his eyebrows.

“Don’t get any funny ideas,” Yumi shot a death glare, “We’re coming right home because we all need to shower and change for Jo Kwon and Ga In’s wedding.”

“Bingo, aw man!” Nichkhun looked hurt, he really did want time with his wifey!

“Sorry, Yobo. But that’s the breaks, we’ve got kids now,” Yumi smiled, “Oh, and Otou-San’s coming tomorrow to visit his grandchildren!”

“Wonderful!” Nichkhun’s smile returned. “Then can we have some alone time?”

“Of course,” Yumi laughed.

“Where should we go?” Nichkhun’s face changed as he started to drift off in a daydream, losing his grip on Koki, who then squirmed out of his father’s arms and began to take off again.

“We’ll find out tomorrow. First we need to survive today,” Yumi’s eyes widened as they followed the boy run away. “Starting with you catching Koki!”

“Oops, right.” Nichkhun snapped back into reality. “Geebus, he’s fast for a kid. Look at those stubby little legs go!”

“You have long legs, Yobo. Use them!” Yumi gave Nichkhun a peck on the cheek for encouragement.

“Right. Okay, I’ll be back in a second!” Nichkhun waved as he started his jog after the kid. “Hey squirt, come back!!!!!!!!”

Yumi stood planted on the spot, holding Yerin, who was now asleep. Smiling to herself she thought, ‘I love you!’