Chapter 9: The ninjas

kingdoms at war.

“ Why do we have to this hyung? Let them stay here?! I object to it 100%!” Yong Guk said as he slammed the table.

“ Yong Guk, calm yourself down. They’re not with Jae Joong, besides we can learn Jae Joong’s plan,” YG explained. “ And they’re obviously not staying in the same dorm as you.”

“ You people are stupid enough to not understand the situation,” Yong Guk grabbed his jacket and went out of the office.

Dae Hyun wanted to chase after him but YG stopped him, “ Let him go Dae Hyun, he needs some space.”

Dae Hyun merely nodded.

“ When you meet Hwang Ssabu, tell him to place the girls in his schedule,” YG said to Zelo.


The next day:

 

“ I wonder why Yong Guk was so objective to our existence. What do you think unnie?” CL asked.

“ Mollayo. Maybe something happened to him when he was in the Light Kingdom 6 years ago. But I don’t know why he still holds that grudge,” Bom said.

Suddenly, the door of the dance studio was slammed open and there stood Zelo panting.

“ Zelo gwenchana?” Dara asked.

“Ha-Have you seen Yong G-guk hyung?” He asked, trying to catch his breath.

“ Aniyo. Waeyo?”

“ He’s missing.”

“ Mworago?!”


Screw them. Screw them all!!!

I hate them! They had to just appear here to ruin my life!

I was on the rooftop of the highest building in Seoul, where I usually go after my training.

The cool breeze brushed past my face as I turned to face the city. Not far away, there stood the YG building, where those es were at currently.

“Need a friend?” Someone said.

I turned around to see 4 guys, all decked in Light Kingdom ninja clothes.

“ W-what are you do-doing here MBLAQ hy-hyungs?” I stuttered as they stepped closer to me.

“ Let’s see, you’re alone here so we’re going to kill you!” Joon hissed.

“ Never! Jae Joong has already brainwashed you. Just like those 4 girls.”

“ The girls are in the building too? Mir, G.O go and kill them along with the 5 boys. We’ll take care of this runaway.” SeungHo said as the other two ninjas disappeared into thin air.

“ You’ll never kill me!” Yong Guk said as he also teleported back to B.A.P’s dorm.

 

 

“ Hyung! We’ve been looking every—“ No time now Him Chan! MBLAQ is here and they’re on their way to kill us. Find Zelo and the rest. We need to run.”

“ How about noona? And Minji?”

“ them. They can take care of themselves.”

“Well, two at a time? Let’s finish this in a minute,” Joon said as he took out his sword.

“ Never! Never in this entire life!” By the way, that sword is so 1970s,” Him Chan commented as Seung Ho chased him around the house.

“We got them Joon hyung," G.O said as he held the unconscious Zelo and struggling Jong Up.

" Let me go! YA maknae wake up!!" Jong Up yelled as he tried to free himself from G.O's grip.

" I got the other two!" Mir announced as he lifted the other two, Young Jae and Dae Hyun. " They really like to play hide and seek I tell you."

" Let us go you brainwashed dickheads!" Dae Hyun said as he kept kicking Mir.

" No change since the last time I saw you, Dae Hyun, so weak and pathetic!" Joon said as he slapped Dae Hyun's face lightly.

"I'm not weak!"

" G.O, you look after these boys. We'll go and get the girls," Joon ordered G.O.

G.O nodded and the three other ninjas just disappeared.

" Let us go G.O hyung!" Dae Hyun begged and started crying.

" That was what I was planning to do," G.O said, leaving them in shock.

" MWO??!!!"


MBLAQ are here! with the exception of Thunder.

Any one seen taeyang's GF??

Wanna see??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------> His GF